Chapter 5

Chapter name- The wedding

The time when Vansh was shot everyone's heartbeat stopped. No one thought that those people would do something to Vansh. Sandhya kept Vansh's head on her lap. " Maa." said Vansh. Sandhya cried. Sandhya looked at Rudraksh. " Rudra, let's take him to the hospital." said Sandhya, " Yes Maa." said Rudraksh. Rudraksh sat down to pick Vansh but Vansh stopped him. " No Bhai, no. There is no time." said Vansh.

Vansh looked at Anaya who was crying. Vansh looked at Rudraksh. " Bhai, just take care of her. Please." said Vansh. Rudraksh looked at Vansh and then at Anaya. Rudraksh held Vansh's hand. " Don't say this. Nothing will happen to you. And it's your marriage right." said Rudraksh. Suddenly Vansh's hand fell down.

Vansh was dead. " Vansh. " shouted Sandhya. Anaya fell down on her knees while looking at Vansh. Suddenly Savitri ji fainted. Sanjay held her before she fell on the ground. Dadi looked at Kartik. " Kartik call the doctor and the ambulance. " said Dadi, " Okay Dadi." said Kartik. Savitri ji was taken inside. Rudraksh saw Anaya. He sat down with her. Anaya looked at Rudraksh and broke into tears. Rudraksh hugged her.

Unknowingly, they both were going through the same pain. After some time, the doctor checked Savitri ji and came out. She looked at Anaya. " Anaya, Savitri ji's condition is not good. We have to admit her in the hospital asap." said the doctor, " Okay doctor." said Anaya. Anaya came inside. Savitri ji looked at her. " Anaya, come here." said Savitri ji. Anaya sat down with her. Savitri ji held Anaya's hand.

" Anaya, please fulfill my last wish. I want to see you settled. I know that this is not possible for you. Please, please get married." said Savitri ji. Anaya was shocked. " But Dadi." said Anaya, " Please marry Rudra." said Savitri ji. Rudraksh who was coming inside, was shocked to hear this. Dadi, Sanjay and Sandhya came inside. Dadi came to Anaya. " Anaya, look you should complete Savi's last wish." said Dadi. Anaya looked at Dadi.

Rudraksh wanted to say something. Sandhya understood this and came to Rudraksh. Rudraksh looked at Sandhya. Sandhya joined her hands. Rudraksh didn't say anything. Anaya looked at Savitri ji. " Okay Dadi." said Anaya. Rudraksh came to Anaya and moved his hand towards Anaya. Anaya held Rudraksh's hand and got up.

Everyone came to the gardan. Anaya and Rudraksh were giving the garlands. Anaya looked at Rudraksh. Rudraksh bent his head down. Anaya then put the garland around Rudraksh's neck. Then Rudraksh put the garland around Anaya's neck. Then they sat down in front of the mandap. " The bride's brother or father will come for the kanyadaan." said the pandit. Anaya got emotional as she doesn't have a brother or father.

Rudraksh looked at Kartik. Kartik came forward and sat down with Anaya and Rudraksh. He did the kanyadaan. Then Kriti came for the Gathbandhan. Rudraksh and Anaya got up for the pheras. " For me this marriage is just a responsibility." said Rudraksh in his mind. " I will never be able to love Rudraksh. " said Anaya in her mind. Anaya and Rudraksh completed the pheras and sat down.

Sandhya came and picked Anaya's maangtika. Rudraksh picked sindoor in the middle of his finger and then filled Anaya's maang with it. Then Rudraksh picked the mangalsutra that had an infinity pendant on it. Rudraksh looked at Anaya. Anaya looked at Rudraksh. Rudraksh tied the mangalsutra around Anaya's neck. " The wedding is completed now you can take the blessings of the elders." said the pandit.

Anaya and Rudraksh got up and took the blessings of Dadi, Savitri ji, Sanjay and Sandhya's blessings. After this Savitri ji was taken to the hospital. Jai went with them. Anaya and Rudraksh were standing in front of the gate of the Rajvansh palace. Sandhya did Anaya and Rudraksh's aarti and then got them inside.

Suddenly Anaya fainted. Rudraksh held Anaya. Sanjay looked Rudraksh. " Rudra, take Anaya to the room." said Sanjay, " Okay Papa." said Rudra and took Anaya to his room. Rudraksh kept Anaya on the bed and then went out of the room. In the hospital, Rudraksh with Dadi came to the hospital as Dadi wanted to meet Savitri ji. Savitri ji was lying on the bed.

Savitri ji looked at Rudraksh. " Rudra, come here." said Savitri ji. Rudraksh sat down with Savitri ji. " Yes Dadi." said Rudraksh. Savitri ji held Rudraksh's hand. " Rudra, there is something that I want you to know because this is very important." said Savitri ji, " Yes Dadi say." said Rudraksh, " Rudra, Anaya has a brother." said Savitri ji. Rudraksh was shocked. He looked at Dadi. Dadi came to him. " Yes Rudra, Savi is right. " said Dadi.

Rudraksh looked at Savitri ji. " Amitash and Ragini had a son after a year of marriage. When Ragini was pregnant with Anaya, the whole family was going to the temple. That time Ragini was 8 months pregnant. Her 9th month was about to start. But they had an accident in which Amitash died on the spot. Ragini died after giving birth to Anaya. But my grandson, he was lost. I searched a lot for him but I didn't find him anywhere" said Savitri ji.

Rudraksh looked at Dadi and then at Savitri ji. " Please find him and make these siblings reunite." said Savitri ji, " Okay Dadi. I will do as you say." said Rudraksh. After some time, Rudraksh and Dadi came home. Rudraksh came inside his room and saw Anaya lying on the bed and looking at the ceiling. Anaya looked at Rudraksh.

Then she sat down on the bed. " Are you okay?" asked Rudraksh, " Yes." replied Anaya, " I will go and change. Then I will sleep on the sofa. You sleep comfortably on the bed. " said Rudraksh, " Okay." said Anaya and lay down. She covered herself with the duvet. Rudraksh took a shower and came out. He came out in his nightwear. Rudraksh picked the pillow and lay on the sofa and soon slept.