Chapter 27

Chapter name- Romance

Rudra closed the door of the washroom. He turned around Anaya who was standing. Rudra removed his shirt and threw it on the floor. " Rudra, no." said Anaya. Rudra smirked. " You started it." said Rudra. Rudra held Anaya and pinned her to the wall. Then he opened the tap and the water fell down from the shower. Anaya closed her eyes. Rudra moved his hand on Anaya's waist.

Then Rudra crashed his lips on Anaya's lips. They both got involved into a passionate kiss. Rudra removed Anaya's saree from her chest and started to kiss on her neck. Anaya's hands were moving on Rudra's hair and back. Rudra closed the shower and then picked a towel. He covered Anaya with it and then picked Anaya in his arms. Anaya and Rudra came inside the room. Rudra kept Anaya on the bed.

Soon they got lost in the world of love. After some time, Anaya was lying down on Rudra's chest. Anaya looked at Rudra. " Rudra, are you sure about the thing that you said to me in the kitchen yesterday?" asked Anaya. Rudra looked at Anaya. " About our princess?" asked Rudra, " Yes. " replied Anaya, " I am sure. I want a princess from you. Who will be just like you." said Rudra. Anaya smiled. " Why not like you?" asked Anaya.

Rudra looked at her. " Then she will be like me. A devil queen." said Rudra. Anaya smiled. " I have no problem with it." said Anaya. Rudra laughed. " Then how will you take care of 2 babies?" asked Rudra. Anaya laughed. " You are not a baby." said Anaya. Rudra looked at her. " You want to see what a baby does." said Rudra. Rudra smiled and turned and made Anaya lay on the bed and Rudra was above her.

" Rudra." said Anaya, " This will not work now." said Rudra. Anaya and Rudra started to laugh. The next day, Anaya was sitting and reading a book when Kartik came there. " Anaya. " said Kartik. Anaya looked at him and then kept the book down. " Bhaiya. Come. " said Anaya. Kartik looked at Anaya. " Anaya, I am thinking of taking you shopping. So let's go to the mall. You buy anything you want. " said Kartik, " But why, Bhaiya? " asked Anaya, " Because Raksha bandhan is around and 22 years you have not celebrated one so I want you to give everything that you missed in these 22 years. " said Kartik.

Anaya smiled. " Bhaiya, please. You are here with me. That is the best raksha bandhan gift. I don't need anything else from you. " said Anaya. Kartik smiled. Kriti came there. " I told the same thing to him but he doesn't listen to me. " said Kriti. Anaya and Kartik looked at Kriti. Kriti came and sat down with Anaya and Kartik. . Kriti looked at Anaya. " Anaya, ask him if you need anything." said Kriti.

Anaya smiled. " I would have asked if I needed something. But really. I don't need anything. " said Anaya. Karti got up. " Okay Kriti, let's go. We will buy things for Anaya. And then you have to accept the thing I give you. Okay Anaya." said Kartik with a smile. " Yes and don't forget Shagun. She is also your sister." said Anaya with a smile, " Yeah." said Kartik. Kartik and Kriti went from there.

Anaya picked her book and started to read it. Suddenly she felt like vomiting. She quickly ran towards the washroom and puked in the pot. She flushed the vomit and then cleaned her face. She looked at herself in the mirror. She saw the pregnancy kit kept near the basin. Anaya picked it. " Should I check?" said Anaya. Anaya took a deep breath and then did the pregnancy test. Anaya saw the test and it was negative. Anaya closed her eyes.

" I felt that I was pregnant." said Anaya. Anaya threw the pregnancy kit in the dustbin and came out of the washroom. Meanwhile in the garden, Sanjay was sitting and reading a magazine. He didn't know that a snipper was pointing his gun on him to kill him. Anaya came to the balcony and saw the red dot on Sanjay's head. She looked around and saw the snipper. Anaya got shocked and quickly ran down.

She came to the garden. " Papa." shouted Anaya. Sanjay looked at her. Anaya quickly ran towards Sanjay and pulled him from the chair. As soon as Anaya pulled Sanjay, the bullet hit the ground. Anaya and Sanjay looked at the bullet. The bodyguards quickly came there and surrounded Anaya and Sanjay. Sandhya and Shobha also ran out.

" What happened?" asked Sandhya. Sanjay looked at Anaya. " Thank you Anaya." said Sanjay. Anaya smiled. "We all should go inside." said Anaya. They all came inside. Vikram who was standing on the terrace hit his hand on the wall. " I hate this. Why did this Anaya come in the middle? " said Vikram, " Calm doe Vikki. Soon this Anaya will be yours and Rudra will be out of your life. " said Kuku Bhatia. Vikram looked at him. " But when? " asked Vikram, " Soon. Very soon. " replied Kuku Bhatia while looking at Anaya who was walking inside with everyone.

Kuku Bhatia looked at Vikram. " Vikram, I have an idea. With this we will be able to control Rudra." said Kuku Bhatia. Vikram looked at Kuku Bhatia with a smile on his face. " What is it, Papa?" asked Vikram. Kuku Bhatia got an evil smile on his face. Dadi looked at everyone. " Sanjay, what happened? I heard a gunshot. " said Dadi. Sanjay came to Dadi. " Nothing Maa. Someone try to attack me and Anaya saved me. " said Sanjay. Dadi smiled and hugged Sanjay. Dadi looked at Anaya. " You are really the laxmi of our house." said Dadi. Anaya came to her and hugged her.

Rudra came inside. " Papa, I heard that you got attacked." said Rudra. Sanjay looked at him. " Yeah Rudra, I am safe now. All thanks to Anaya." said Sanjay while tapping on Anaya's shoulder. Anaya smiled. Rudra came to Anaya and hugged her. " Thanks Anaya." said Rudra, " Rudra, what is the need for thanks. He is my father also." said Anaya with a smile on her face.