Chapter 34

Chapter name- Anaya misses her mother

Shimla, in Varun's farmhouse, Shagun was sitting in her room. When she got a call from Kriti. " Hey Kriti." said Shagun while picking the call. " Shagun, I have good news for you." said Kriti, " What?" asked Shagun, " You are going to be Bua. " replied Kriti. Shagun was shocked. " Kriti, you became pregnant just a week after your marriage. Why was Bhaiya in such a hurry to give a grandchild to Maa and Papa? " said Shagun.

Kriti gave her a look. " Shagun, I am not pregnant. Anaya is. " replied Kriti. Shagun smiled. " Oh my god. That is such great news." said Shagun, " Yeah, I am also very excited to be Bua Mami." replied Kriti with a smile on her face. Shagun also smiled. When Varun came there. Shagun looked at him. " Kriti, I will call you later." said Shagun and cut the call with Kriti.

" Do you know? Anaya is pregnant." said Shagun. Varun smiled. " Oh that's great. Rudra must be very happy." said Varun, " Yeah, he is also very happy." said Varun, " Yups. " said Shagun. Varun looked at Shagun. " Shagun, let's go. We have to eat lunch. And you know that you feel very bad when you don't get to have food. " said Varun. Shagun smiled on seeing the care of Varun. " Thanks Varun. " said Shagun. Shagun came down the bed. She wore her slippers and then came down along with Varun.

She came down and saw the whole lunch table full of snacks that Shagun loved. Shagun smiled. " Oh my god. Pasta. " said Shagun and then ran towards the lunch table. Varun looked at her and smiled. Shagun picked a cupcake and started to have it. " Wow white chocolate cupcake. " said Shagun. Suddenly Varun took the bite of the cupcake that Shagun was holding. Shagun looked at him. " Varun. This is not yours. This is mine. " said Shagun while making a face.

Varun looked at Shagun. " Come on Shagun. Are you a child? " said Varun, " No but when it comes to my food, I am a child. " said Shagun. Shagun pulled a chair and sat down on it. Varun sat next to her. " So, what will start your lunch with?" asked Varun. Shagun looked at Varun. " I think I should start with pizza and pasta." replied Shagun. Varun smiled and then started to serve her.

Shagun started to have her food. Varun also started to have the food. In Rajvansh farmhouse, Anaya was sitting and a servant was massaging her feet. Kriti looked at Anaya. " Anaya, I think that there is another marriage going to happen here." said Kriti. Anaya looked at Kriti in confusion. " How?" asked Anaya. Kriti kept her hand on Anaya's shoulder.

" Shagun likes Varun and she is going to propose to him in Shimla." said Kriti. Anaya smiled. " That is great. " said Anaya. Anaya looked at Kriti. " Kriti, does Manorama aunty and Sanjeev uncle know about this?" asked Anaya, " No Anaya, but me and Shagun are not sure whether Varun likes Shagun or not." said Kriti. Anaya kept her hand on Kriti's hand.

" Don't worry bro. I might have seen love for Shagun in Varun's eyes." said Anaya, " But when?" asked Kriti, " When Vikram tried to kill Shagun. Didn't you see how badly he beat Vikram." said Anaya, " Yeah, that is right. " said Kriti. Anaya and Kriti smiled. Manorama looked at them. " What are you two sisters-in-law talking about?" asked Manorama.

Anaya and Kriti looked at her. " Nothing Maa." replied Kriti. Dadi came there. " Listen girls. " said Dadi. Anaya and Kriti looked at her. Dadi came to Anaya and Kriti. " I had ordered some traditional clothes for you and Kriti. See which ones you like. " said Dadi. Kriti looked at Dadi. " But why?" asked Kriti, " Because tomorrow we all have to go to the wedding of Amara. " replied Dadi.

Anaya looked at Kriti. " Who is Amara?" asked Anaya. Kriti looked at her. " Amara is Dadi's brother's son's daughter. So now she is getting married." replied Kriti, " And my brother is a very traditional man. He would not like us roaming in saree." said Dadi, " But saree is traditional?" said Anaya, " No, I meant he liked traditional clothes of Rajasthan. " said Daid while sitting.

Anaya looked at Dadi. " Okay." said Anaya. Anaya and Kriti went to the guest room where the rajasthani lehengas were kept. Kriti looked at all of them. She picked a purple lehenga. " This one is very nice. I will wear this." said Kriti. Anaya looked at her. " Okay, let me see what should I wear." said Anaya. Anaya started to see the lehenga.

She saw a light blue lehenga. Anaya picked that. " This is very nice. I will wear this." said Anaya. Kriti looked at her. " Yeah this is very nice." said Kriti. Anaya looked at Kriti and smiled. " I will go to my room and start changing my clothes." said Anaya. Anaya went to her room and Kriti went to her room. Anaya came to her room. She opened her closet. " What jewelry should I wear with this?" said Anaya.

When Sandhya came there. " Anaya." said Sandhya. Anaya looked at her. " Maa. " said Anaya. Sandhya came to Anaya. She had some jewelry boxes in her hand. " Anaya, this is for you. " said Sandhya while giving Anaya the boxes. Anaya took it. " But why Maa? " asked Anaya. Sandhya kept her hand on Anaya's shoulder. " This is for you. I am giving you this because you might not be having good jewelry to wear with traditional Rajasthani lehenga. " said Sandhya. Anaya smiled.

Anaya took the jewelry boxes. " Thanks Maa. " said Anaya. Sandhya smiled and then came out of the room. Anaya looked at the jewelry that Sandhya gave to her. It was all Rajasthani's jewelry. Anaya smiled. " Maa is just like my real Maa. I know if my mother would have been alive then she would just been like her." replied Anaya with a smile on her face.