Chapter 25

Chapter name- Anaya and Kartik are related? 

In Delhi, Vidya ghar Ashram, Rudra's cars stopped there. Rudra looked at that ashram. Jai came down and opened the door for Rudra. Rudra came down and walked inside. He came there. The manager Gayatri devi came to him. " Hello Mr Rajvansh. How are you? " asked Gayatri ji. Rudra looked at her and smiled. " I am fine. Can I get the information I wanted? " asked Rudra, " Yes Mr Rajvansh, please come inside." said Gayatri devi.

Gayatri devi and Rudra walked inside the ophanage. They both sat down in Gayatri devi's cabin. Gayatri devi picked a file and gave it to Rudra. " Rudra, this is the file of that year in which your wife lost her family. It contains all the children who came in this orphanage and then got adopted while some are still here." said Gayatri devi. Rudra started to see the file. When his name got stuck in one name. " Golu." said Rudra. 

Gayatri devi looked at him. Rudra looked at her. " Who is this Golu?" asked Rudra, " Golu, he came in this orphanage in the month of January. A stranger had got him here. That time he had many injuries on his hand and leg. When I asked him, that man said that Golu lost his parents in a car accident and doesn't know where he lives. After that Golu started to stay here with us. We thought that someone might come to take him like someone from his famiy but no one came." replied Gayatri devi. 

" January. That is the month when Anaya was born. I feel that this Golu is her brother." said Rudra in his mind. Then he looked at Gayatri devi, " Is this Golu still here?" asked Rudra, " No, he got adopted almost 16 years ago." replied Gayatri devi, " Can you give me his information? Like who adopted him?" asked Rudra, " Sorry Mr Rajvansh, but we don't have 16 years old documents." said Gayatri devi, " Okay. Thank you for your time." said Rudra.

Rudra took photos of Golu's profile and then came out. When he saw Karitk giving chocolates and gifts to the orphan children. " Kartik." said Rudra. Kartik looked at him. " Rudra, why are you here?" asked Kartik, " I came here to find Anaya's brother." replied Rudra, " Anaya has a brother?" asked Kartik, " Yeah. She doesn't know where he is because he got lost before she was born. Savitri Dadi wnated me to find him." replied Rudra. 

Rudra and Kartik were talking to each other when Gayatri devi came there. " Golu." said Gayatri devi. Kartik looked at her. " Gayatri Dadi." said Kartik and came to her. Kartik touched her feet. " How are you, Golu?" asked Gayatri devi, " I am fine, Gayaitri Dadi." said Kartik, " I heard that you got married." said Gayatri devi, " Yeah." replied Kartik. Rudra was shocked to hear Gayatri devi calling Kartik ' Golu'. He walked towards them. 

" Kartik, your name is Golu?" asked Rudra. Gayatri devi and Kartik looked at him. " Yeah. Maa and Papa changed my name to Kartik after they adopted me." said Kartik. Rudra got a smile on his face. " Yes, it's proven." said Rudra. Kartik gave him a look. " What is proven?" asked Kartik, " You are Anaya's long lost brother." said Rudra, " What nonsense?" said Kartik, " This is not nonsense. You are her brother." said Rudra, " How?" asked Kartik while crossing his arms. 

Rudra picked the thing that was in his pocket. Kartik was shocked to see that thing. " Rudra, this is my locket." said Kartik, " No this is of Anaya. Look." said Rudra. Rudra showed Kartik the locket in which ' A' was craved. Kartik was a little confused. " Now show me your locket." said Rudra. Kartik took out the locket from his neck and gave it to Rudra. Rudra took the locket from Kartik's hand and looked at it. He saw ' G' craved in it. 

He showed it to Kartik. Kartik looked at him. " Rudra, this doesn't prove that me and Anaya are siblings." said Kartik. Rudra looked at him. " No, it does." replied Rudra, " How?" asked Kartik. Rudra gave Kartik his locket back. Then he opened Anaya's locket. In the locket there was Amitash and Ragini's photo. Then Rudra opened Kartik's locket and found the same picture of Amitash and Ragini in it.

Kartik was shocked. " That means Anaya is my sister." said Kartik. Rudra looked at him. " Yes Kartik. Anaya told me that her brother was named Sameer but his nickname was Golu because Ragini aunty liked that name more than Sameer. And then the lockets that are exactly same and have the same picture. This is the proof, you both are connected. " said Rudra. 

Kartik sat down. " I have been looking for my biological family for the last 16 years and my own sister was in front of me for the last 6 months and I didn't even get to know." said Kartik. Rudra sat with him. " Kartik, this is not the time to be sad. We have to reach back to Jaisalmer before it is too late." said Rudra. Rudra and Kartik got up and then came out. 

They sat in the cars and left for the Rajvansh palace. Meanwhile in the Rajvansh palace, Anaya and Kriti had prepared everything for the party tonight. Varun came to the hall. He looked at Manorama. " Aunty, you are there but where is your son? "  said Varun. Manorama looked at him. " He might be back. He takes this much time to come back. " said Manorama.