Chapter 18

Chapter name- Rudra's anger and the plans

Anaya came to her room and saw Rudra wasn't there. She heard the sound of the shower. She came to the washroom door and knocked. " Rudra, please listen to me once." said Anaya. The shower closed and suddenly Rudra pulled Anaya inside. Rudra pinned Anaya to the door of the washroom. Rudra looked at Anaya. " Tell me, what was the reason to get that Vikram out of jail?" said Rudra.

Anaya was about to say something when Rudra left her. " You know what. I thought you are a girl who doesn't see anything bad happening to anyone and now the person who tried to assault you, instead of putting him in jail, you released him. Anaya, leave my room and stay in some other room." said Rudra and came out of the washroom. Anaya came behind him. " Rudra please." said Anaya. Rudra looked at her. " I am not talking to you." said Rudra and went to the closet.

He wore his clothes and went from there. Anaya fell on the floor and started to cry. " I am sorry Rudra, but I was forced to do so. " said Anaya. When Kriti came there. She was worried to see Anaya. " Anaya, get up. " said Kriti. Anaya looked at Kriti. Kriti helped Anaya in getting up and sitting on the bed. Kriti picked the glass of water and gave it to Anaya. Anaya took the glass. She started to drink the water. " Anaya, calm down otherwise you will get a panic attack. " said Kriti.

Anaya looked at Kriti. " But Kriti, Rudra. " said Anaya, " Don't worry Anaya. You just have to make him understand that what you did was something wrong but why you did that. " said Kriti. Anaya looked at Kriti. " You are right. I will plan a date night tomorrow. " said Anaya, " Okay great. " replied Kriti with a smile on her face. Anaya also smiled. " Now start getting ready. It is almost time for the wedding. I also have to go. " said Kriti and left from there.

Anaya looked at her lehenga. It was a beautiful pink, purple and blue colored lehenga. Anaya took the lehenga and went to the closet room. In the study room, Rudra was smoking cigarettes. He already had 3. When the gate of the study opened. Rudra looked at the gate and saw Sanjay and Varun standing there. " Papa, please, I don't want to listen to anything right now." said Rudra.

Sanjay and Varun looked at each other and then sat down in front of Rudra. Sanjay looked at Rudra. " Rudra, the whole house knows that you are a short-tempered man. The whole Rajvansh family knows and are used to it know. And I don't think that Anaya is used." said Sanjay. Rudra looked at Sanjay in anger. " You all know that I hate when someone does the wrong thing. And you all don't do it. But Anaya she did it and I don't like it." said Rudra.

Varun got up. " Rudra, in the name of family Bhabhi only has youand the Rajvansh family. You know that she lost her first love and only family Savitri Dadi just in one day. You should understand her and she is trying to understand you." said Varun. Rudra looked at Varun. " Then what is the reason Anaya did this." said Rudra, " Then ask her." said Sanjay. Rudra looked at him. " But I upset her so much." said Rudra, " Then plan a date for her." said Sandhya while coming inside.

Rudra looked at her. Sandhya came to him. " Tomorrow night, you plan a dinner date together." said Sandhya, " But how? I have never done anything like this." said Rudra, " Don't worry. We will make all the preparations for the date." said Shagun. Rudra smiled. Rudra got up. " I will apologize to Anaya." said Rudra. Everyone smiled. " And confess my love to her." said Rudra in his mind. Rudra smiled.

Kriti came inside. She was in the red bridal lehenga. " Why aren't you guys ready till now?" said Kriti. Everyone looked at her. Sanjay and Rudra got a little emotional to see Kriti like that. Since the time of birth, they had taken care of Kriti like a small flower who will now leave their garden and start to grow in some other garden. Sanjay and Kriti hugged each other. " Oh my darling. You look so beautiful." said Sanjay.

Kriti looked at him. She saw tears in his eyes. " Papa, please don't cry." said Kriti while cleaning Sanjay's tears. " Why shouldn't I cry? My only daughter is going away from me." said Sanjay. When Anaya also came there with Shobha. Shobha was in a saree. While Anaya was looking very beautiful in the lehenga. She looked at Rudra who was already mesmerized to see her.

Anaya looked at Kriti. " Kriti, let's go. I will give you a touch-up. " said Anaya, " Okay." said Kriti, " I will come with you." said Shagun. Anaya, Kriti and Shagun left from there. Sandhya and Shobha had some work so they also left. Sanjay and Varun went to get ready. Rudra sat down and opened his laptop. He had some pending work so he started to do it.

After some time, Kartik and his family reached the Rajvansh palace. Anaya, Kriti and Shagun came to the balcony to see them. Kartik was sitting on the horse and dancing. Anaya, Kriti and Shagun laughed. Kartik looked up and smiled. Kriti turned around and went inside. Anaya and Shagun went inside with her. Kartik came down and the horse and stood in front of Sandhya. Sandhya did Kartik's aarti.

Kartik came inside. Kartik sat down on the mandap. Sanjay came down along with Kriti. Kriti was made sit down with Kartik. Anaya and Shagun looked at each other. Then Anaya came to the mandap and was about to pick Kartik's shoes when Rudra held her hand. Anaya looked at him. " Sorry but I will not let you take these shoes." said Rudra, " Oh really." said Anaya. Anaya hit Rudra on his leg.

" Ouch Anaya." said Rudra. Anaya used this opportunity and took the shoes and ran up. Rudra looked at her and ran behind her. Anaya came to her room and kept Kartik's shoes in the cabinet. Anaya came out suddenly she bumped into Rudra. Rudra was running and he didn't saw Anaya coming out. They both fell down. Anaya was on the floor and Rudra was above her.