Chapter 36

Chapter name-The ShaRun Proposal

In Shimla, Shagun was taking her evening nap while Varun was preparing for the proposal. Varun looked at his guards. " Maan work fast. Shagun will wake up any time." said Varun. Maan looked at Varun. " Bro, I am already picking such a big heart and it takes time to do everything." said Maan. Varun smiled. " Come on work faster." said Varun. Maan put a huge heart on the perfect place. He looked at Varun. 

" Now, I am going. Bye." said Maan and then walked from there. Varun smiled. When he heard Shagun's voice calling him. " Varun, Varun." said Shagun. Varun looked at Shagun who was coming down while rubbing her eyes. Varun quickly closed the lights. Shagun came down and was very confused to see the whole house dark. " Varun, Varun." said Shagun.

Suddenly Shagun looked down and found herself standing on a path made of roses and on the sides candles were set. Shagun was shocked with all this. Shagun looked up and saw Varun standing. Shagun came to him. " Varun, what is all this?" asked Shagun. Varun pulled the ring out of his pocket and sat on his knees. " I've cherished every moment with you, and I can't imagine my life without you. Will you make me the happiest person and spend the rest of your life with me?" asked Varun.

Shagun was shocked with Varun's suddenly proposal. " I..I." said Shagun and then suddenly she quickly ran inside the house. Varun was shocked with this. " Shagun." said Varun in a low voice. Shagun came to her room and closed the door. Shagun came to her luggage and picked it. Shagun quickly opened the luggage and started to find something. When she finally found what she was looking for. Shagun pulled it. Shagun looked at the thing that was in her hand. 

It was a blue coloured ring box. Shagun smiled. " Thank god that this is safe. Now Varun, I am coming. " said Shagun. Shagun closed her luggage and was about to leave but suddenly she looked at herself in the mirror. She was in a night wear. " I think I should change. " said Shagun. Shagun opened her other luggage and found a very beautiful short blue coloured dress. Shagun picked thay dress. " This is perfect. " said Shagun. Shagun quickly change and set her hair. 

Shagun picked the ring box and then ran down. She came out and saw Varun sitting on the ground. Varun was very sad. Shagun knew that Varun was sad because of her. Shagun walked towards Varun. When Varun heard the foot steps, he looked up and saw Shagun. Varun was shocked to see Shagun in the small blue coloured short dress. Varun smiled. Shagun came and sat down near Varun. " Varun, sorry for running away like this. I have been thinking a lot about us, about our story. And, well, I was wondering if you'd like to add a new chapter. Will you make my life even more special by becoming my partner in this wonderful journey? Will you marry me?" said Shagun. 

Varun was a little shocked. He didn't knew that Shagun also had the same feelings that he had for her. " Shagun. " said Varun. Shagun made a face. " Varun, quickly. My knee is hurting. " said Shagun, " Yeah, yeah. " said Varun. Varun held Shagun's hand and made her stand. Varun looked at Shagun. " Shagun, you ran inside for this? " asked Varun, " Yes Varun, I didn't like bring proposed in the night wear. " replied Shagun. Varun laughed. " Now say. " said Shagun while jumping. 

Varun smiled. " Yes. Of course. " said Varun. Shagun smiled and hugged him. Shagun and Varun hugged each other. " Varun, I never knew that you also liked me. " said Shagun, " I also have the same feeling. I also never knew that you also liked me. " said Varun. Shagun and Varun held their hands and put thr rings in their left hand ring fingers. Shagun and Varun looked at each other and smiled. 

In Rajvansh farmhouse, Sandhya was setting the baby bed. Dadi came there. " Sandhya, what are you doing? " asked Dadi. Sandhya looked at Dadi. " Maa look. I set up the bed for my grandchild. " said Sandhya. Dadi looked at the baby bed. " Oh my god, Sandhya this looks so beautiful. I love it. " said Dadi. Sandhya smiled. " Thanks Maa. I thought that everyone child from this family has slept on his baby bed so why not my grandchild. " said Sandhya. 

Dadi came to her. " Sandhya, I am telling you. You are going to be the best grandmother ever. " said Dadi. Sandhya smiled. " I am just happy that nothing after all thay happened with Anaya and Vansh. I almost lost all hope that Anaya and Rudra would ever come closer. And now look they are going to be parents soon. " said Sandhya. Dadi smiled. " Yeah. It looks like destiny has planned them to be together. " said Dadi. 

When Sanjay came there. Sanjay looked at Dadi and Sandhya. " Maa, I have planned Rudra's cornation. " said Sanjay. Dadi and Sandhya looked at him. " Coronation? So soon? " asked Sandhya. Sanjay looked at Sandhya. " Sandhya, Rudra is 26. It is the perfect time for his coronation. And now as he is going to be a father so I thought that this is the best time. " said Sanjay, " Yeah Sanju, this is fine. Rudra's coronation should take place ASAP. " said Dadi. 

In the room, Anaya, Kriti and Shagun were on a video call. " So this means that Varun already liked you and you both confessed your love and for you both are getting married. So nice. " said Kriti, " Yeah so. You and Karthik bhai also like each other and you both got married. Did we say anything? No na. " said Shagun. Anaya smiled. " Now you both calm down. And Shagun, you just come down and plan your wedding. " said Anaya, " Yeah, we are coming back tomorrow. " replied Shagun.