Chapter 17

Chapter name- Anaya gets blackmailed

In Shobha's room, Kuku Bhatia was sitting in the balcony and drinking. " Anaya, you will pay for sending my son to jail. " said Kuku Bhatia. The next day, Anaya was in the kitchen and making haldi. When Kuku Bhatia came there. Anaya lookef at him. " You need anything Fufaji. " said Anaya, " Yes, get my son out of the jail. " said Kuku Bhatia. Anaya looked at Kuku Bhatia.

" Fufaji, your son tried to assult me. I will not get him out of the jail. " said Anaya. Kuku Bhatia smiled. " Anaya, if you don't get him out then I will not let Kartik and Krito get married. " said Kuku Bhatia. Anaya looked at Kuku Bhatia in shock. " Fufaji. " said Anaya, " Yes. These are the papers. Sign these papers and take the police complaint back. " said Kuku Bhatia.

Kuku Bhatia kept the papers on the table and then went from there. Anaya was standing there in a shock. " What should I do? Kartik and Kriti love each other so much and I don't want their marriage to break because of me. " said Anaya. When Sandhya came there. " Anaya, is the haldi ready? " asked Sandhya. Anaya looked at her. " Yes Mas, it is ready. " replied Anaya. Sandhya picked the haldi bowl. " You come out. It is almost time for the haldi ceremony to start. " said Sandhya.

Anaya looked at Sandhya. " Okay Maa. I will just come. " said Anaya. Sandhya left from there.Anaya washed her hands and picked the papers. " I should sign these papers. " said Anaya. Anaya came to her room. Rudra wasn't there. Anaya picked the pen and signed those papers. " Sorry Rudra. I know I did wrong but this is good only for Kartik and Kriti. " said Anaya. Anaya came out and saw Kuku Bhatia standing there.

Anaya came to him. " Here, I have signed the papers. You can get Vikram out of the jail. " said Anaya. Kuku Bhatia smiled. " I knew that you would sign these papers. " said Kuku Bhatia and went from there. Anaya was looking at him. Rudra came to her. " Come Anaya, it is time for the haldi. " said Rudra. Anaya looked at Rudra. Rudra saw that Anaya had tears in her eyes.

Rudra got worried. " Anaya, what happened? " asked Rudra, " Nothing Rudra. I just got emotional with the thought that my bestie who is also my sister-in-law will leave the house. " said Anaya. Rudra smiled. " Okay now clean your tears. We have to go to apply haldi to Kartik and get that haldi here for applying Kriti. " said Rudra, " Okay. " said Anaya. Anaya, Rudra, and Varun along with Dadi, Shobha and Sandhya left for the Mehra house.

In the Mehra house, Kartik was sitting on a stool. Anaya, Rudra and Varun along with Dadi, Shobha and Sandhya came inside the Mehra house. Manorama, Sanjeev, Kartik and Shagun looked at them. Anaya and Shagun hugged each other while Rudra, Kartik and Varun hugged each other. Manorama looked at Kartik. " Kittu, come sit. " said Manorama. Kartik sat down on the stool. Sanjeev, Manorama and Shagun started with applying haldi on Kartik's cheeks, arms and legs.

Then Anaya, Rudra and Varun applied the haldi. Sandhya looked at Kartik. " Kartik now apply haldi on Varun. Because he is only left who is not married. " said Sandhya, " Okay aunty. " said Kartik. Kartik put a lot of haldi on Varun's cheeks. Now Manorama and Shagun removed the haldi put on Kartik. Because in Indian tradition, the haldi that is applied to the groom is also applied to the groom.

Shagun gave the haldi to Shobha. Shobha smiled. Then Anaya, Rudra and Varun along with Dadi, Shobha and Sandhya left from there. Back at the Rajvansh palace, Kriti was sitting in a white lehenga. She was wearing flower jewelry. Anaya and Sandhay fixed the haldi of Kartik with the fresh haldi that Anaya made. Anaya was lost during all the ceremony till now. Rudra had noticed this but didn't ask her anything.

Kriti's haldi was made. Now Dadi applied the haldi as she was the eldest. Then Sanjay, Sandhya, Shobha, Anaya, Rudra, Shagun and Varun applied her haldi. As soon as the haldi ceremony was over. Dadi looked at Kriti. " Kriti now apply haldi on Shagun. Because she is the only one left who is not married. " said Dadi, " Okay aunty. " said Kriti. Kriti put a lot of haldi on Shagun's cheeks.

As soon as the haldi ceremony got over, everyone was heading inside the palace when a car stopped there. That was the car of Kuku Bhatia. Kuku Bhatia came down. Shobha came to him. " Where were you? The ceremony got over." said Shobha. Kuku Bhatia looked at Shobha. " I went to get something much better than this ceremony." said Kuku Bhatia, " What?" asked Shobha in confusion. Kuku Bhatia looked at the car. The passenger gate opened and Vikram came down.

Everyone was shocked to see Vikram. " Vikram." said Shobha. Vikram came to Shobha and hugged her. Shobha also hugged him. Shobha looked at Kuku Bhatia. " Did you get the bail?" asked Shobha, " No Maa. Anaya took the complaint back." replied Vikram. Rudra looked at Anaya in anger. " Anaya, I didn't think that you would do this." said Rudra. Anaya looked at him. " Rudra at least listen to me." said Anaya, " No, I will not." said Rudra and walked from there.

Sandhya came to Anaya. " Anaya, something has happened otherwise you wouldn't have done this." said Sandhya. Anaya looked at Sandhya. Sandhya held Dadi's hand and walked inside along with Sanjay. Shobha with them. Kuku Bhatia and Vikram looked at her. Vikram came to Anaya. " I knew Anaya, you would care for me that's why I am stansding here. " said Vikram. Anaya looked at Vikram in anger.

" I don't care for you. I car for Kartik and Kriti. They boht love each other and I would never want to separate them. " said Anaya. Anaya then pointed her finger on Vikram. " Don't think that if today you are out that means you will always be out of the jail. One day I will put you in jail myself." said Anaya and walked inside. Kuku Bhatia and Vikram looked at Anaya and smiled.