Chapter 14

Chapter name- The locket and sangeet practice

Varun picked the mic and came to the stage. " So, let's have a cute performance by the bride-to-be and the groom-to-be. Let me hear claps. " said Varun. Everyone started to clap and cheer for Kartik and Kriti. Kartik and Kriti came on the dance floor and started to danceance. The song started. Kartik's hand was on Kriti's waist and they both were dancing very beautifully.

At night, Anaya, Rudra, Kartik, Kriti, Shagun and Varun were sitting in the garden with a bonfire in the middle. They were sitting in a circle. Shagun looked at Anaya. " Anaya, after 2 days is the cocktail and sangeet. So let's have practice tomorrow." said Shagun, " Yeah that is great." said Kriti, " So we will start practicing in the morning." said Anaya, " Okay, we all will be there." said Kartik, " Let's decide not to go to the office till marriage." said Rudra.

The next day, Anaya, Kriti and Shagun were standing there. They all were in Indian attire. Rudra, Kartik and Varun came down from the stairs. Kriti looked at Rudra. " Bhaiya, let's go. It is time for practice. " said Kriti, " Okay." said Varun. Anaya, Rudra, Kartik, Kriti, Shagun and Varun came to the hall where Amy and Kamal were standing. These 2 are professional dancers. " Hello Mr and Mrs Rajvansh." said Amy and Kamal. Rudra smiled.

" So now, let's start with couple dancing. So Mr and Mrs Rajvansh, come forward for the dance. And now the bride and groom to be. And what about you two." said Kamal while looking at Shagun and Varun. Kartik looked at Kamal. " You pair them both together." said Kartik, " Okay." said Kamal, " So let's start." said Amy. Amy and Kamal started to show Anaya, Rudra, Kartik, Kriti, Shagun and Varun the dance steps.

After the couple dance, Amy started to teach Anaya, Kriti and Shagun the solo and bridesmaids dance steps. While Kamal was teaching Rudra, Kartik and Varun the solo and groom mates dance steps. When Sanjay, Sandhya, Manorama and Sanjeev came there. " Wow, kids, it looks like you all are enjoying the practice a lot." said Sandhya. Anaya looked at Amy.

" Amy, let's give the parents of the bride and groom the dance steps." said Anaya, " That's great." said Amy, " No, no." said Sandhya, " What no no? We will do this. Come Sandhya." said Sanjay and held Sandhya's hand. " This all is kids stuff." said Sandhya. Sanjay looked at Sandhya. " We are. Even after we bece grandparents. Right Anaya, Rudra. " said Sanjay. Everyone got a smile on their faces as they understood that Sanjay was pointing towards Anaya and Rudra's upcoming child.

Anaya blushed and Rudra smiled. " Come on let's start the dance practice. Mr and Mrs Rajvansh. Please come forward and you too Mr and Mrs Mehra. " said Kamal and Amy. Amy and Kamal gave the dance steps to Sanjay, Sandhya, Manorama and Sanjeev. Sanjay, Sandhya, Manorama and Sanjeev were dancing very beautifully. Anaya, Rudra, Kartik, Kriti, Shagun and Varun clapped for them. Sandhya blushed. " I will just get water and juice for everyone. " said Anaya and went from there.

Rudra sat down with Kartik and Varun when he saw the locket in Karthik's neck." Wow Kartik, this is an antic piece right. " said Rudra. Karthik looked at his locket and then at Rudra. " I don't know how I got this but I think this is my biological parents thing that they gave to me. " said Kartik. Varun looked at Kartik. " So this locket might be having your parents photograph so have you ever opened this?" asked Varun. Kartik looked at Varun with a smile. " Don't you think that I tried. I tried it a lot but it never opens. " said Kartik, " Oh. " said Varun, " I also wish to find my parents. I want to know why they left me at the orphanage. " said Kartik.

Rudra kept his hand on Kartik's shoulder. " Don't worry bro. I know that you will find them soon. " said Rudra with a smile on his face. Kartik also smiled. When Anaya came there with Shobha. They both had tray in the hands that was full of cups with juices and water. She started to give it to everyone. After giving everyone the drinks, Anaya came and sat down with Kriti and Shagun. Rudra was looking at Anaya only. Her smile and her beautiful brown eyes.

Rudra didn't know that Anaya was looking at Rudra through the mirror. The one thing that attracted Anaya towards Rudra was his blue eyes and personality. Anaya and Rudra were getting attracted to each other not because of lust or physical need, but they were getting attracted to their pour souls. Their eyes showed love, care and promise not lust and fake promises. Maybe the thing that they didn't realize but Anaya and Rudra were falling in love.

At night, Anaya's feet were paining because of dancing. She had closed her eyes when suddenly she felt someone's hand massaging her feet. Anaya quickly opened her eyes and saw Rudra massaging her feet. Anaya quickly pulled her feet back. She looked at Rudra. " Rudra, husbands don't touch the feet of the wife." said Anaya, " Oh come on Anaya. " said Rudra and held Anaya's feet. " But." said Anaya, " Shh." said Rudra and started to massage Anaya's feet. Anaya looked at Rudra with a smile.

Meanwhile, Kartik was walking around the Rajvansh palace. When suddenly he bumped into someone. That person was about to fall but Kartik held that person. Kartik looked at that person and saw that Kriti was in his arms. Kartik smiled on seeing Kriti. Kriti looked at Kartik. " Are you okay, Kriti?" asked Kartik, " Yes, I am fine." said Kriti and walked from there. Kartik was looking at her. " Hey Kriti, will you go on a date with me tomorrow after cocktail and sangeet?" asked Kartik.

Kriti looked at Kartik and smiled. " What happened? Tell me. " said Kartik, " Amm, I will think about it." said Kriti, " Kriti, if you don't give me the answer tomorrow then." said Kartik, " Then what?" said Kriti, " I will go on the date with Dadi." said Kartik. Kriti smiled. " Okay, take her." said Kriti and ran from there. Kartik smiled and then went to his room.