Chapter 4

Chapter name- Haldi and attack

After some time, Anaya came down in a white lehenga with flower jelwery. She was looking very beautiful in it. Everyone was looking at her. Vansh walked towards Anaya but suddenly a yellow chunni came in the middle of Anaya and Vansh. Anaya and Vansh looked at Kriti and Shagun who were holding that yellow chunni. " What is this? " asked Vansh. Dadi came to Vansh and held his ear. " This is for you to stay away from Anaya till marriage. " said Dadi.

Vansh made a face while Dadi, Savitri ji, Sanjay, Sandhya, Rudraksh, Anaya, Kriti and Shagun smiled. Dadi looked at Anaya. " Come kids. It is time for the haldi." said Dadi, " Okay Dadi." said Anaya. Anaya, Kriti and Shagun walked out. With them, Dadi, Savitri ji, Sanjay, Sandhya and Rudraksh walked behind them. Vansh also followed them. Anaya and Vansh sat down in big bowls. Dadi took haldi in her hands and applied it on Vansh's cheeks, arms and feet. Then Dadi applied haldi on Anaya's face, cheeks, arms and feet.

One by one Savitri ji, Sanjay, Sandhya, Rudraksh, Kriti and Shagun started to apply haldi on Anaya and Vansh. After the haldi, Anaya was sitting under the shower and the water was falling on her. Anaya looked at her mehendi. " Anaya, stop thinking about this. Vansh will never ask for an explanation for this." said Anaya. Anaya closed the shower and came out of the washroom in a bathrobe.

Anaya looked at her beautiful red bridal lehenga. Anaya smiled. Anaya sat down in front of the make-up table and opened her make up boxes. She started to do a little bit of make up. She then picked a small bindi and applied it in the middle of her forehead. Then she wore the wedding red bangles and mangtika. Then she wore the nose ring and earrings. Then she went to wear her bridal lehenga.

She wore it and then put the veil on her head. When Savitri ji came inside. Savitri ji got emotional. Anaya looked at Savitri ji and came to her. " Dadi. " said Anaya and touched Savitri ji's feet. Anaya stood straight and saw tears in Savitri ji's eyes. Anaya smiled. " I told you not to get emotional." said Anaya and cleaned Savitri ji's tears. Savitri ji smiled with tears still in her eyes.

" What should I do? My Amitash and Ragini's last symbol will be away from me." said Savitri ji. Anaya smiled. Savitri ji looked at Amitash ji and Ragini ji's photo. " Now finally I will be in heaven with my son and daughter-in-law. " said Savitri ji. Anaya knew that Savitri ji has only a few days left and she can't do anything to stop it. When Shagun came there. Savitri ji and Anaya looked at her. " Anaya." said Shagun and came to Anaya.

Anaya and Shagun hugged each other. " Now you will get married and no time for me." said Shagun, " Don't say that. I will always be avalible for you." said Anaya, " Let's see." said Shagun. Anaya and Shagun laughed. On one hand where there was a a lot of happiness but somewhere sorrow was waiting at their doorstep. Anaya and Shagun came to the balcony. They saw Vansh with the others dancing. Rudraksh was standing in the corner with Dadi.

Vansh along with Rudraksh's best friends Kartik and Varun. Anaya and Shagun looked at each other and laughed. Vansh looked up to see Anaya but Anaya had moved back so that Vansh doesn't see her. Shagun saw Vansh's reaction and laughed. After some time, Sandhya came to Anaya's room and saw Anaya sitting. Anaya looked at her and smiled.

Sandhya also smiled. " Come Anaya, it is time for the wedding." said Sandhya. Shagun looked at Sandhya. " I will get Anaya." said Shagun, " Okay Shagun. Savi aunty, you come with me." said Sandhya. Sandhya took Savitri ji and Anaya came down with Shagun. Vansh was standing at the mandap looking at Anaya. Vansh smiled. He was happy that he would soon step into a new phase of life with his love. Vansh moved his hand towards Anaya. Anaya looked at Vansh and held his hand.

Anaya and Vansh stood in front of each other. Kriti and Shagun came with the garlands.Vansh took the garland from Kriti and Anaya took the garland from Shagun. Vansh was about to put the garland in Anaya's neck when Kartik and Varun picked Anaya. Anaya smiled. Vansh looked at Anaya. Sanjay and Rudraksh were about to picked Vansh but he stopped them. He bent down. Kartik and Varun kept Anaya down. Anaya was about to put the garland in Vansh's neck when they all heard a gunshot.

Everyone looked at the gate and saw a gang was men holding guns in their hands coming inside. Rudraksh looked at Kartik and Varun who were looking at Rudraksh only. " Pick the guns. Fast." said Rudraksh. Rudraksh, Kartik and Varun picked the guns and stood in front of Anaya and Vansh. Vansh hid Anaya behind him. Sanjay and Jai picked their guns and stood in front of Dadi, Savitri ji and Sandhya to protect them.

One of the men held Dadi hostage. " Dadi." shouted Rudraksh. That man looked at Rudraksh. " Tell your family and men to put the guns down otherwise, she will die." said that man. Rudraksh told everyone to keep the guns. Everyone unwantly kept the guns down. The head of the gang laughed. " Come one what are you waiting for? Hold everyone hostage and start to hit him." said the head. His men walked towards Anaya and Varun.

Rudraksh along with Kartik and Varun and the other family members were held hostage. Those men looked at Anaya. " What a beauty right." said one of the man. " No don't dare to touch her. Your enmity is with me." said Vansh while protecting her. Those men laughed and held Vansh and started to hit him. Anaya walked towards those men to protect Vansh but those men pushed Anaya. Anaya was about to fall but Rudraksh held her.

Anaya and Rudraksh looked at each other and then at Vansh. Vansh pushed a man and tried to run towards Anaya and Rudraksh but the head of the gang pointed the gun towards Vansh. Rudraksh tried to run to save Vansh but it was too late. The head shot Vansh. Vansh fell down half dead. " Vansh." shouted Anaya and ran towards Vansh. Rudraksh, Kartik and Varun ran towards them. Dadi, Savitri ji, Sanjay and Sandhya also ran towards Vansh.