Chapter 8

Chapter name- Beating of Virat

Maya got Anaya to the room in which Virat was. Suddenly Anaya started to feel drizzy. Maya held her. " Anaya, I think you should rest." said Maya, " Yeah, I think the same." said Anaya. Maya got Anaya inside and kept her on the bed. " I will come with the tissues." said Maya and went from there. She locked the door from outside. " Now no one will stop Rudra to be mine, not even Rudra." said Maya.

Maya then went from there. In the room, Anaya noticed that someone else was also there. She looked at the sofa and saw Virat sitting and drinking. " Wh..Who are you?" asked Anaya. Virat laughed like a devil. " Your lover." said Virat and got up. He got up and came to the bed. Meanwhile, Rudra was talking to Mr Gupta, Kartik and Varun. He looked around and saw Anaya was not there. He went to Kriti. " Kriti, where is Anaya? " asked Rudra. Kriti looked at Rudra.

" Bhai, she went to that room. " replied Kriti while pointing at the room in which Maya took Anaya. Rudra was not feeling good. So he ran towards that room. Kartik and Varun looked at each other and then ran behind him. In the room. Virat tried to force himself on Anaya. Anaya pushed Virat and tried to run. But because of being drunk, she fell down. Virat laughed and held Anaya and threw her on the bed. Virat smiled and started to open the buttons of his shirt. " Who are you? And what are you doing?" said Anaya while trying to get up. Virat opened his shirt and threw it on the floor. Virat then held Anaya. " Don't worry Anaya. Nothing will happen. " said Virat and pulled Anaya's chunni. Anaya tried to cover herself but Virat threw her on the bed.

Virat bent on her but before he could touch Anaya, the gate opened. Anaya and Virat saw Rudra was standing there. Rudra was really angry. " Rudra, she was the one to seduce me." said Virat. But Rudra wasn't in the state of hearing anything. He came and started to punch Virat's face. Rudra wanted to kill Virat for touching Anaya. Kartik, Varun, Kriti and Maya came there and were shocked to see all this. Kriti came and sat with Anaya. She covered Anaya with her saree. Anaya was crying.

Kartik and Varun held Rudra. Virat picked his shirt and ran from there. " Leave me , today I will not leave that Virat." said Rudra, " Rudra calm down. Right now, Anaya needs you. You have to control yourself. " said Kartik. Rudra calmed himself and saw Anaya. He went to her and picked Anaya in his arms. " Rudra, I didn't do anything." said Anaya and hugged him. " I know that and I trust you a lot." said Rudra.

Rudra looked at Jai. " Jai, I want Virat at any cost. And find who is behind all this." said Rudra and walked out. Kartik, Kriti and Varun walked behind Rudra. Maya slamed her feet on the floor. " Shit." said Maya and walked out of the room. In the Rajvansh palace, Sanjay and Sanjeev were standing in the hall when they saw Rudra coming inside with Anaya in his arms.

Sanjay got a little worried. " Rudra, what happened?" asked Sanjay. Rudra looked at Sanjay, " I will tell you everything in the morning." said Rudra and went upstairs. Kartik, Kriti and Varun came inside. Sanjay and Sanjeev looked at them. " Kittu, what happened? " asked Sanjeev. Kartik came to Sanjeev. " Papa, Virat tried to sexually assault Anaya. " said Kartik. Sanjay and Sanjeev were shocked to hear this. " Virat Mahajan. " said Sanjeev, " Yes Papa. " said Kartik. When Jai came there.

" Kartik sir. " said Jai. Kartik and Varun looked at him. " Virat is no where to be found. " said Jai, " Jai find him before Rudra kills Virat. " said Varun, " Okay boss. " said Jai and went from there. Sanjeev came to Kartik. " Let's go. Mano is waiting for you. " said Sanjeev, " Okay Papa. " said Kartik and left with Sanjeev. In the room, Rudra kept Anaya on the bed. Anaya was unconscious. Rudra looked at Anaya. " I have to change her dress but how. Should I call Maa sa? Let me. " said Rudra and came out of the room.

He came to Sanjay and Sandhya's room. He knocked on the door. Sanjay opened the door of the room. He looked at Rudra. " Say Rudra, what is it? " asked Sanjay, " Papa, I want Maa sa's help. She need to change Anaya's clothes. " said Rudra, " Okay Rudra, I will come with you. " said Sandhya. Sandhya went to Anaya and Rudra's room. She took out Rudra's shirt and changed Anaya's saree.

She came out of the room and looked at Rudra. " Thanks Maa." said Rudra. Sandhya kept her hand on Rudra's shoulder. " Take care of her." said Sandhya and went from there. Rudra came inside the room and sat on the bed side. Rudrakept his hand on Anaya's head. " I promised Vansh that I will take care of you. " said Rudra. " I will not leave that Virat. " said Rudra.

In a room, Raj looked at Maya in anger. " Are you out of your mind Maya?" said Raj, " Oh come on. What I did was to get Rudra." said Maya, " But I want Anaya. She is mine." said Raj, " Then you plan something. I want Anaya out of Rudra's life." said Maya, " Stop shouting like mads." said Yamini while coming inside. Raj and Maya looked at Yamini. Yamini closed the door. Yamini came to Maya. " Maya, focus on having Rudra. Not on Anaya. We will take care of her." said Yamini.

Maya sat down on the bed. " Okay." said Maya. Raj looked at Yamini. " Maa, tomorrow Vikram and Kuku Bhatia are coming." said Raj, " Oh god. Now he will come." said Yamini. Maya looked at Yamini. " Why is this Kuku Bhatia a problem for you?" asked Maya. Yamini looked at her. " Shobha, she is the problem. She is the younger one. And just because her husband is alive she gets a better treatment than me." said Yamini.

The next day, Anaya woke up and saw herself in Rudra's shirt. She got scared. When Rudra came out of the washroom. He was only in the towel. Anaya looked at her and Rudra also looked at her. " Did Rudra change my clothes?" said Anaya in her mind. Rudra came to Anaya. " Are you okay? " asked Rudra. Anaya looked at Rudra. Rudra had just done a shower and his fragemance was attracting Anaya towards Rudra.

Rudra sat down on the bed in front of Anaya. " Anaya, tell me. Are you okay?" asked Rudra. Anaya looked at him. " Amm, yes." replied Anaya, " Okay. Go and change." said Rudra. Rudra then went to his closet. Anaya quickly got up and went to the washroom. She stood under the shower. Then she came out in a bathrobe. She looked at Rudra. Before Rudra could say anything, Anaya ran into the closet.

Rudra was confused. " What happened to her?" said Rudra. Anaya opened her closet and picked a light blue saree and draped it. Then she picked her earrings and wore it. Then she put a necklace around her neck and filled her maang. She came out of the room and came down the stairs. Vikram who was having the tea saw Anaya. He was mesmerized to see her. " What a beauty." said Vikram in his mind. Raj was looking at her.

Anaya came down. Shobha looked at Anaya. " Oh Anaya." said Shobha. Anaya looked at Shobha and smiled. " How are you, Shobha aunty?" said Anaya and touched Shobha's feet. Shobha hugged Anaya. " Bhabhi told me what happened. Are you okay?" asked Shobha, " Yes Bua sa, I am fine." replied Anaya with a smile on her face. Rudra was sitting with everyone when his phone rang.

He picked the call. " Hmm say." said Rudra, " Rudra, your Fufa ji is doing a some problem in this empire. Come to the office asap." said Kartik. Rudra looked at Kuku Bhatia in anger. Sanjay had understood that Rudra got to know the truth. Rudra got up and then ran out of palace. Everyone was confused with what happened to Rudra.