Chapter 21

Chapter name- The double date

In the evening, Anaya had set up everything on the terrace while Rudra had set up everything in the garden. Anaya came down and saw that everyone was ready to leave the Rajvansh palace. Anaya looked at everyone. " Where are you all going?" asked Anaya. Everyone looked at her. " Oh Anaya, I have to go and meet my old friend Renuka in Jodhpur. So I will return in the morning." said Dadi and walked out.

Sanjay and Sandhya looked at Anaya. " We both are going out for a movie." replied Sanjay. Sanjay held Sandhya's hand and walked out. Varun looked at Anaya. " Bhabhi, I have a meeting so I am leaving. " replied Varun and left. Kartik and Kriti looked at Anaya. " We are going out for dinner." said Kartik. Kartik and Kriti left the palace. Shagun looked at Anaya. Anaya crossed her arms. " Leave. " said Anaya, " Okay." said Shagun with a smile.

Shagun also left. " So I think I have to make the food on my own." said Anaya. Anaya came to the kitchen. She picked apron and wore it. She looked at the watch. " Rudra will come till 8 as his usual time. So I have almost 3 hours to cook his favorite food." said Anaya. Anaya picked the flour and poured it in the food making bowl. Then she poured a little bit of oil and milk in it.

She started to mix the ingredients. Then she picked the oil and poured it in the pot and poured the oil in it. She cut the potatoes and onions and pouredd it in the pot. Suddenly some oil splashed on Anaya's hand. " Ouch." said Anaya. Anaya quickly kept her hand under the cold water. Anaya had got a small wound in the hand. Anaya then saw the food burning.

Anaya left her wound and started to see the food. She made the food in an hour and then kept it in the microwave. Anaya then came to her room. She opened her closet and saw a black saree kept there. Anaya smiled. " This is the best for tonight." said Anaya. Anaya took that saree and started to drape it. Meanwhile, Rudra was driving his car and he saw a chaat stall. " Anaya loves chaat. Let me take it for her." said Rudra.

Rudra stopped his car and came down. He packed chaat for 2 people. Then he kept it in the car. Rudra saw the golgappe stall. " Let me take golgappe for Anaya. It's omne of the favourite thing of Anaya. " said Rudra. Rudra took the golgappe and then it in the car. Rudra sat on the driving seat and then drove the car from there. Rudra reached the Rajvansh palace and saw the garden decorated beautifully.

" This Jai has done good work." said Rudra. Rudra walked inside with chaat and golgappe in his hand. He saw the whole Rajvansh house was dark. " Anaya." said Rudra. Suddenly the lights got on and Rudra saw Anaya standing in a black saare. Rudra was mesmerized to see her. Anaya came to him. " Rudra, I have a surprise for you." said Anaya, " Me too." said Rudra, " First me." said Anaya, " Okay. " said Rudra with a smile.

Anaya held Rudra's hand. " I planned a date for you." said Anaya. Rudra was shocked. " Date?" said Rudra. The smile on Anaya's face vanished. " What happened? Aren't you happy? " asked Anaya, " No, it's not that. I planned a date also." said Rudra. Anaya was shocked. " So you mean, you also planned a date." said Anaya, " And you also." said Rudra. Anaya and Rudra smiled. " Let's have your date first." said Rudra.

Anaya smiled. " Okay." said Anaya and held Rudra's hand. Anaya got Rudra upstairs on the terrace. Rudra was shocked to see the decorated terrace. Anaya had set up pillows on the ground with a small table in the middle. The whole terrace was decorated with fairy lights. Rudra looked at Anaya. " This is so beautiful." said Rudra. Anaya looked at him. " This is not just th decoration." said Anaya.

Rudra looked at her. " Sit." said Anaya. Rudra sat down. Anaya got the the trolly with the food on the table. Rudra looked at the food. Anaya kept the halwa and the pasta on the table. Rudra smiled. " Oh my god, red sauce pasta." said Rudra. Anaya sat down. They both started to have the food. When Rudra saw Anaya's burnt hand. " Anaya, your hand." said Rudra and held Anaya's burnt hand.

Anaya's burnt hand had turned red. Anaya looked at her hand that was in Rudra's hand. " Oh, it happened when I was making the pasta." said Anaya. Rudra looked at her. " Wait." said Rudra. Rudra went to the room and got a first aid box. He sat down with Anaya and held her hand. He started to apply the medicine on Anaya's hand. Anaya looked at Rudra a smile.

Rudra looked at Anaya. " Anaya, you will not cook, or better you will not enter the kitchen ever again." said Rudra. Anaya looked atr Rudra. " Rudra please." said Anaya, " No." said Rudra, " Okay." said Anaya. Rudra tied the bandage on Anaya's hand. Thne they both had he pasta and halwa. Rudra got up and moved his hand towards Anaya. " Now, it is time for my date." said Rudra. Anaya smiled.

Anaya held his hand and got up. They both came to the garden. Rudra had made a path with roses. They both walked on that path and came to the table. Rudra pulled the chair for Anaya. Anaya sat down. Rudra sat in front of her. Anaya kept her hands on the table. " So, what's the menu?" asked Anaya, " Golgappe and chaat." replied Rudra. Anaya smiled. Rudra severed the chaat and golgappe.

Anaya and Rudra had the golgappe and chaat. After that, Rudra played a romantic song. Anaya and Rudra started to have a dance. After the dance, Rudra picked Anaya in his arms and walked inside the house. Anaya was looking at Rudra with a lot of love. Anaya and Rudra came to the room that was decorated by Kartik, Kriti, Shagun and Varun.

Rudra kept Anaya on the bed. Anaya looked at him. Rudra sat down along with her. Rudra held her face and gave a kiss on her forehead. Anaya held his collar. Rudra slowly kissed Anaya's nose, ears, cheeks and then moved towards her lips. Anaya suddenly turned around. Rudra moved Anaya's hair and then opened her blouse's knot. Anaya lay down on the bed.Rudra removed his shirt and lay down along with Anaya. Rudra turned Anaya and kissed Anaya on her lips.

Then Rudra removed Anaya's saree from her chest and started to kiss on her chest. Rudra was about to move forward but then stopped. Rudra looked at Anaya. Anaya looked at him. " What happened, Rudra?" asked Anaya. Rudra sat on the bed. " Anaya, this is too early." said Rudra. Rudra got up and was about to leave but Anaya held his hand.

Rudra looked at her. " This is not early." said Anaya. Rudra looked at Anaya. Anaya got up and hugged him. " I love you Rudra." said Anaya. Rudra hugged her. " I love you too, Anaya." said Rudra. Rudra and Anaya lay down on the bed and they both soon got lost in their own world of love.