Chapter 31

Chapter name- Raksha Bandhan

The next day, today was Raksha bandhan. The Indian festival in which the sister tie a knot in the hand on her brother and the brother swores to protect his sister for his whole life. In the room, Anaya was setting her aarti plate. She kept the diya on it. Along with a rakhi to tie on Kartik's hand and a mixture of kumkum for applying the tika. Anaya was in a bottle green saree. Her maang was as usual filled with sindoor and mangalsutra was around her neck.

She had beautiful green colored bangles in her right hand. Rudra came out of the closet room. He was in a green coloured kurta with white dhoti. He picked the watch and looked at Anaya while wearing it. " You look like a beauty my wife." said Rudra. Anaya looked at Rudra and smiled. " Rudra, I am very excited to celebrate Raksha bandhan with Bhaiya. This is my first time. " said Anaya with a long smile on her face.

Rudra came to her. Rudra held Anaya's hair from the back and led forward and kissed on Anaya's forehead. Anaya smiled. When Sandhya came there. " Come on kids, it is time." said Sandhya. Anaya and Rudra looked at her. " Yes Maa, we are coming." said Rudra. Anaya and Rudra got up. Anaya picked the aarti plate and then came down along with Rudra. Everyone was there.

Kriti was in a yellow saree and Kartik was in a yellow kurta with green dhoti. Shagun was in a pink anarkali suit and Varun was in his business suit. Sanjay came and sat down on the sofa. First Shobha came and did Sanjay's aarti. Then she put the tika on Sanjay's forehead. Then she picked the rakhi and tied it on Sanjay's right hand wrist. Sanjay and Shobha then made each other have a sweet. Then Sanjay gave Shobha gift and money.

Then Manorama came and did the same process as Shobha did. Manorama and Sanjay are like siblings. While Manorama tried the rakhi to Sanjay, Sandhya tied the rakhi to Sanjeev. When Ramu Kaka came there. He looked at Dadi. " Maharani sa, this rakhi has come from Yamini." said Ramu Kaka. Everyone looked at the rakhi that Ramu kaka was holding. Sanjay took that rakhi. Now Rudra, Kartik and Varun sat on the sofa.

Shagun picked the aarti plate. " Let me try the rakhi first." said Shagun with a smile. Manorama stopped Shagun. " Shagun wait, let Anaya tie the rakhi first. She is the biological sister of Kittu. " said Manorama. The smile on Shagun's face vanished. Anaya looked at Manorama. " Aunty, I might be Bhaiya's real sister. But Shagun is more than me. Let her first tie the rakhi." said Anaya. Manorama smiled. " Okay, if yuo have no problem, then who are we to say anything. Shagun, tie the rakhi." said Manorama.

Shagun came to Kartik and did his aarti. Then put the tika and tied the aarti on kartik's wrist. Then she gave the aarti plate to Anaya. Anaya took the aarti plate and stood in front of Kartik. Anaya did his aarti with a smile on her face. Kartik also smiled. Then she put the tike on Kartik's forehead and then picked the rakhi. Then she tied the rakhi. Then she picked another rakhi. Sandhya looked at her. "Anaya, one more? " asked Sandhya. Anaya looked at Sandhya. " Maa, actually I have collected one rakhi every year on Raksha bandhan so. In total there are 22." said Anaya.

Varun looked at Kartik. " After this your hand will weigh 10 kgs." said Varun. Kartik looked at Varun. " I don't care." said Kartik. Anaya tied the rakhi that she was holding. " Bhaiya, I made this rakhi when I was 5 years old." said Anaya. Kartik smiled. Anaya tied the rakhi. Anaya looked at Kriti. " Now come. You are the only one left." said Anaya. Kriti smiled and took the plate. She stood in front of Rudra and did his aarti. Then she put the tika on Rudra's forehead.

Then she picked the rakhi and tied it on Rudra's right hand wrist. Rudra and Kriti then made each other have a sweet. Then Rudra gave Kriti gift and money. Kriti smiled. She looked at Vansh's photo that was hung on the wall. She picked the left rakhi and then kept it near his photo. " My first raksha bandhan without you Vansh." said Kriti. This made everyone emotional. Anaya also started to miss Vansh. She got tears in her eyes.

Anaya didn't want to show her tears so she ran upstairs to her room. Rudra had seen this and went with her. He came to the room and saw Anaya standing in the balcony. Rudra hugged her from behind. " Rudra, you know that when I started to have feelings for you, I felt that I am cheating on Vansh. Because when he died, I sweared not to fall in love again. But then I realized that sometimes we have to move on and I chose you." said Anaya.

Anaya turned towards Rudra. " Rudra, I love you." said Anaya and hugged Rudra. Rudra also hugged her. " Anaya, when I started to fall for you, I felt that I was betraying Vansh but it wasn't it. " said Rudra. Rudra cleaned Anaya's tears. " Now, come. Let's have food. I am very hungry. " said Rudra. Anaya smiled. They both held each other's hand and came down. They both sat on the lunch table with everyone.

Kuku Bhatia was standing in his room and talking to Anna. " Anna, please attack the Rajvansh family." said Kuku Bhatia. Anna got angry. " Kuku, I am here toget Vikram out not doing all this. " said Anna, " Anna, don't forget that Rudra is your biggest competitor in business. If he is killed, then you will be the best businessman in this world." said Kuku Bhatia.

Anna started to think that what Kuku Bhatia was saying was right. " Okay Kuku. I will do my best and kill Rudra." said Anna. Kuku Bhatia smiled. " Thanks Anna." said Kuku Bhatia, " Okay." said Anna. Anna cut the call and then kept the phone on the table.