Chapter 39

Chapter name- The photo shoot of RudAya

A few days passed, and Sanjay was fine and finally came back to the Rajvansh palace. Kuku Bhatia and Vikram were very angry with their plan being failed. Shagun and Varun also got married in a grand ceremony. Happily 8 months passed and now Anaya had entered her 9 month of pregnancy. Everyone was happy and were waiting to welcome the new member of the Rajvansh family. One fine Sunday morning, everyone was sitting in the garden. 

Rani, Anaya's maid and bodyguard. Rudra had given special training to Rani to protect Anaya. Rani was giving a massage to Anaya's swollen feet. Sanjay looked at Rudra. " Rudra, have you decided on a name for your child?" asked Sanjay. Rudra looked at him. " Papa, I want to keep the name with either 'A' or 'R'." said Rudra. Kriti looked at him. " Yeah Bhaiya, I have thought of the name that matches your name." said Kriti. 

Anaya looked at her. " What is it?" asked Anaya. Kriti looked at her. " Rudrakshi." said Kriti with a smile on her face. Anaya made a face. Kartik looked at her. " No Kriti, this is too long name for my princess. Give some other name." said Kartik. Rudra looked at Kartik. " Oh hello, she is my princess." said Rudra. Kartik looked at him. " I know that. But she is also my niece." said Kartik, " But." said Rudra, " Shh. Calm down everyone." said Varun. 

Suddenly Anaya held Rudra's hand. " Ouch." said Anaya. Everyone looked at her. Rudra got scared and worried. " Anaya, what happened? " asked Rudra. Anaya looked at Rudra and smiled. " Rudra, it kicked." said Anaya with a huge smile on her face. Rudra smiled and kept his hand on Anaya's stomach. The baby again kicked. Anaya and Rudra smiled when they felt this. 

Everyone got a smile on their faces. Kuku Bhatia was standing on the terrace and looking at everyone. " They all destroyed the life of my Vikki and now they are smiling. I swear that one day I will destroy your happiness. I have taken 8 months to plan against this Rajvansh family and this unborn child. It will die before it is even born. " said Kuku Bhatia. Kuku Bhatia had a lot of hatred for the Rajvansh family. 

In the garden, Dadi looked at Rudra. " Rudra once your child is born then I will shift to Haridwar. " said Dadi. Kriti looked at Dadi. " Dadi, I am also here. Let my child also be born." said Kriti. Dadi looked at Kriti and smiled. " Kriti, that is just a thing that I said. I will never go anywhere leaving you and my family." said Dadi. Everyone smiled. 

Shagun looked at Anaya and Rudra. " Anaya, Rudra Bhaiya, why don't you both do a pregnancy photoshoot." said Shagun. Anaya and Rudra looked at her. " That is very nice. Right Rudra. " said Anaya with a smile on her face. Rudra looked at Anaya and smiled. " Okay, so we will do the photoshoot today." said Rudra. Anaya clapped. " Yeah." said Anaya. Everyone smiled. 

After some time, in Anaya and Rudra's room, Anaya was in a room attached to their room. That room was in Lavender color. A baby cott was kept in the middle on the room. Anaya was looking at that cott and smiling. " Look Baby. Your cott. Your bed. In which you will sleep." said Anaya. Rudra came inside. He smiled. " Anaya, why are you here? Why aren't you getting ready? It is almost time for the photoshoot." said Rudra. 

Anaya looked at Rudra. " Rudra calm down. I was just spending time with my baby." said Anaya. Rudra came to her. " Excuse me Anaya, she is our baby." said Rudra in a cute manner. Anaya looked at Rudra and smiled. " Okay. Now help me getting up." said Anaya while giving Rudra her hand. Rudra held Anaya's hand and helped her in getting up. 

Anaya got up. Anaya and Rudra came to their room. Sandhya was there. Sandhya looked at them. " Anaya, your gowns are here. See which one you want to wear." said Sandhya, " Okay Maa." said Anaya with a smile on her face. Sandhya came to Anaya and kissed her forehead. The Sandhya left from there. Anaya looked at her gowns. One was of blue color, one was peach and the other was white. Anaya picked that white one. 

" I will wear this. " said Anaya. Rudra looked at her. " This is nice. I will help you in getting ready." said Rudra. Anaya looked at Rudra. " No, I will do it on my own." said Anaya, " Okay." said Rudra and then went to the closet. Anaya started to get ready. Anaya was looking very beautiful in the white gown. Rudra came out of the washroom. He was dressed in the black tuxedo. 

He was looking very handsome. Anaya looked at him and smiled. " Rudra, you look so handsome." said Anaya. Rudra smiled. " Come." said Rudra. Anaya and Rudra held each other's hand and then came out of the room. They came down to the hall through lift. The photographer Nick was there. Nick looked at Rudra and Anaya. " Hello Mr and Mrs Rajvansh." said Nick. Anaya and Rudra smiled. 

Nick told Rudra and Anaya to do a pose. Rudra stood behind Anaya and held her stomach from behind. Nick clicked the photo. Then one by one, everyone clicked a photo along with Anaya and Rudra. In last everyone had a family photoshoto. In that photo, Dadi was sitting in the middle of Sanjay and Sandhya. Kartik, Kriti, Shagun and Varun were sitting on the ground. 

Anaya and Rudra were standing along with Dadi, Sanjay and Sandhya. Varun looked at Nick. " Nick, how long would it take for these photos to be framed? " asked Varun. Nick looked at Varun. " Almost a week. It would at least take some time. " said Nick. Then Nick left from there. Everyone sat down for eating food. Anaya sat on the chair with her her feet on the small stool. Rudra was feeding her.