Chapter 40

Chapter name- Rudra and Anaya's princess

At night, everyone was sleeping. Suddenly pain occurred in Anaya's stomach. " Ahh, Rudra. " said Anaya. Rudra quickly got up and switched on the light. He looked at Anaya who was in a lot of pain. " Anaya." said Rudra and held Anaya's face. " Maa, Papa, Dadi." shouted Rudra. Everyone woke up with Rudra's scream and came to Anaya and Rudra's room. Sandhya looking at Anaya's condition understood that it was time for delivery.

Sandhya looked at Shagun. " Shagun, go and get a bowl of warm water. And get 2 towel." said Sandhya. Shagun looked at her. " Okay aunty." said Shagun and ran outside. Sandhya looked at everyone. "Sanjay ji, Rudra, Kartik and Varun you all go out. " said Sandhya. As Sandhya said, Sanjay, Rudra, Kartik and Varun went out of the room. Dadi was with them.

Sandhya sat down with Anaya. " Anaya, look you have to push. It is time for your delivery." said Sandhya. Anaya started to push as Sandhya told her to do. Shagun came inside the room with a bowl along with a towel. Sandhya looked at Kriti. " Kriti, go and call Dai Maa. She is the one who can help us in this situation. " said Sandhya, " Yes Maa. " said Kriti and ran out of the room. Outside the room, Dadi and Sanjay were in the temple and praying.

Rudra, Kartik and Varun were standing outside the room. Kriti came inside the room along with Dai Maa. Sandhya looked at Dai Maa. " Dai Maa." said Sandhya and got up. She came to Dai Maa and joined her hands. " Dai Maa, please look at Anaya. You helped me give birth to my 3 children. Please." said Sandhya while joining her hands. Sandhya was very scared.

It was also because Anaya had a complicated pregnancy. During a few check-ups the doctor said that the delivery would be harmful for Anaya and the baby both. Dai Maa held Sandhya's hands. " Don't worry my child. Nothing will happen to Anaya and her child." said Dai Maa. Dai Maa came to Anaya and sat down along with her. Anaya looked at her. Dai Maa looked at Anaya and smiled.

Then Dai Maa kept her hand on Anaya's stomach. Dai Maa looked at Sandhya. " Sandhya, the baby's head is on the left side. We have to turn it towards the bottom. " said Dai Maa. Sandhya came to her. " How Dai Maa?" asked Sandhya. Dai Maa looked at Sandhya. " You push Anaya's stomach from the right side upwards and I will push Anaya's left side of the stomach downwards. " said Dai Maa.

Dai Maa and Sandhya started to push. Anaya was screaming in pain. Her screams were echoing in the whole Rajvansh palace. Rudra was getting very scared and worried after hearing Anaya's screams. Kartik looked at Rudra and came to him. Kartik kept his hand on Rudra's shoulder. " Rudra, don't worry. Nothing will happen. You are just getting worried." said Kartik.

Rudra looked at him. " I swear that I will never have another child with Anaya. I can't see her in so much pain." said Rudra. Kartik looked at Rudra. " Okay." said Kartik. In the room, Dai Maa and Sandhya successfully turned the child's head downwards. Dai Maa looked at Anaya. " Anaya, now everything is up to you. Push as hard as you can. The child has to come out. " said Dai Maa.

Anaya looked at her. " I..I..I am trying Dai Maa. But it is hurting a lot." said Anaya, " Anaya, me and Sandhya can help you but you have to push the child otherwise you or the child might die." said Dai Maa. Anaya started to push as hard as possible. Outside the room, Rudra came to the temple and looked at Mahadev and Mata Parvati's statue.

Rudra joined his hands. " Mahadev, I never believed in you. But Anaya does. Please save her and my child." said Rudra. Rudra started to ring the bell of the temple. Dadi and Sanjay looked at him. Inside the room, Anaya was able to hear the bell. Anaya, who was at that time very weak, suddenly gained a lot of strength and pushed as hard as she could.

In the temple, Rudra heard the voice of a baby crying. Dadi and Sanjay looked at him. Rudra turned around and looked at the room in which Anaya was. Kartik and Varun who were standing at the gate looked at him and smiled. Rudra ran towards the room. Dadi and Sanjay got up and went towards the room. Rudra knocked on the door. " Anaya, Dai Maa, Maa, is everything okay?" asked Rudra.

The gate opened. Everyone saw Sandhya standing there. Sandhya smiled. " Congratulations Rudra, you are a father to a girl. A princess has taken birth." said Sandhya with a huge smile on her face. Rudra smiled. Sandhya moved aside. Rudra came inside and saw Anaya sitting on the bed along with a newborn baby princess lying on her chest.

Anaya looked at Rudra. Rudra came to Anaya and sat down on the bed. Rudra looked at his daughter. Rudra looked at Anaya. " Anaya, can..can I touch her?" asked Rudra. Anaya looked at Rudra and smiled. " Yes. Here. " said Anaya and then gave the little princess to Rudra. Rudra slowly took his princess in his arms. " Rudra, support her neck." said Dai Maa. Rudra held his princess.

" My princess." said Rudra. A tear fell from Rudra's eye on the little princess's cheek. She got a smile on her face. Kartik came to Rudra. " Rudra, let me also hold my niece." said Kartik. Rudra looked at Kartik and gave him the little princess. Kriti came to him. " Aww m good she is so soft." said Kriti while touching her cheeks.

Everyone smiled. One by one everyone held the little princess. Dadi looked at Rudra and Anaya. " Have you both thought of a name?" asked Dadi. Anaya and Rudra looked her. " Dadi, I have thought of a name but I will not tell it right now." said Anaya. Dadi smiled. " Okay, tomorrow is our princess's naamkaran. " said Dadi. The little princess got a smile on her face.

After some time, in the baby room, Anaya and Rudra came inside and looked at the baby bed. Then Anaya and Rudra looked at each other. Then they came to the baby cott and kept the little princess in the bed. Anaya and Rudra looked at her and smiled. " She is so cute. " said Rudra, " Hmm. " said Anaya. Rudra looked at Anaya. " Thank you for bringing our beautiful child into the world. I appreciate your strength and love throughout this journey. I might not have been knowing that how careful you have been in these 9 months. I can't even think of the things you went through. Increase in weight, your favorite clothes don't fit you, you can't have the food you like and many more things. " said Rudra.

Anaya smiled with tears in her eyes and hugged Rudra. " We fathers don't know what the mothers go through. We just are happy with our child being born. We don't care how our wife is. " said Rudra. Rudra picked Anaya in his arms and came inside the room. Rudra kept Anaya on the bed. Rudra and Anaya shared a passionate kiss.