Chapter 12

Chapter name- Hand for marriage

The next day, Rudra woke up and saw Anaya sleeping in his arms. Rudra kissed Anaya's forehead. Anaya woke up and saw Rudra. Suddenly they both remembered the kiss of last night. Anaya tried to get up but Rudra held her hand and pulled her. Anaya fell on Rudra's chest. Anaya looked at Rudra. Rudra kissed on Anaya's forehead. " Good morning. " said Rudra, " Good morning Rudra." said Anaya. 

Anaya started to blush. Rudra saw this and started to laugh. " Anaya, you look like a cherry." said Rudra. Anaya looked at Rudra. " Can I go? I am getting late." said Anaya, " Okay." said Rudra and let Anaya go. Anaya went to the washroom and took a shower. She came out of the shower and saw that her saree was still in the closet. Anaya looked at outside the washroom and saw that Rudra wasn't there. 

Anaya came out in the bathrobe. She started to move towards the closet. Suddenly the door of the house opened. Anaya looked at the gate and saw Rudra standing there. Half-naked only in pants with a towel in his hand. Rudra had just come back from the gym. Anaya and Rudra looked at each other. Rudra closed the door and walked towards Anaya. Anaya started to move back. Rudra was walking towards Anaya and Anaya moved back and pinned to the wall. 

Rudra kept his hands on the wall. Anaya looked at Rudra. Rudra bent near Anaya and started to feel her smell. Rudra looked at Anaya. " Anaya, which shampoo do you use? You smell like roses. I want to eat you up." said Rudra. Anaya pushed him but Rudra didn't move a little bit. He looked at Anaya. " Rudra, I am your wife. How can you eat me?" said Anaya. Rudra laughed. 

His wifey was so cute and innocent. Rudra looked at Anaya. " Anaya, eat you up doesn't mean that I will eat a human, it means something else." said Rudra, " What?" asked Anaya, " Yes." said Rudra. When someone knocked the door. " Are you both done? Just tell me when I will become great-grandmother." said Dadi. Anaya and Rudra looked at each other and blushed. Then Rudra went to the washroom and Anaya went to the closet. 

Rudra came out and saw Anaya was still in the bathrobe. " Anaya, what happened?" asked Rudra. Anaya looked at Rudra. " I am confused. What should I wear?" asked Anaya. Rudra looked at the bed, one in which 2 sarees were kept. One purple and one blue. Rudra picked the blue saree. " Here, wear this. This looks good on you." said Rudra. Anaya smiled and took the saree and went to the closet. Rudra wore his coat and came down.

He came down and saw Manorama and Sanjeev sitting with Dadi and everyone else. " Namaste aunty, uncle." said Rudra and touched Manorama and Sanjeev's feet. Then he sat down with Dadi. Yamini came there and sat down with everyone. Manorama looked at Sandhya. " Sandhya, I wanted to ask you something." said Manorama, " Yeah Rama, ask." said Sandhya, " My Kartik likes your Kriti. So I wanted Kartik and Kriti to get married." said Manorama. 

Sanjay and Sandhya looked at each other and smiled. Then Sandhya looked at Manorama and Sanjeev. " You know we also liked Kartik for Kriti. But we will not force this marriage on Kriti. We will ask if she is okay with this marriage or not. " said Sanjay. When suddenly they heard Yamini laughing. Everyone looked at Yamini. " What is so funny, Yamini?" asked Sanjay. 

Yamini looked at Sanjay. " Bhaiya, you are getting the only daughter of the Rajvansh family to an orphan. " said Yamini. Sanjay looked at Yamini. " Yamini, we had a talk about this yesterday also." said Sanjay, " So? Okay, tell me one thing. Do we whose blood in this Kartik? Or what if this Kartik is someone's sin." said Yamini. Suddenly they all heard a slap sound. 

Manorama had slapped Yamini. " How dare you say this to my son?" said Manorama. Yamini looked at Manorama in anger. " How dare you slap me? And what did I say wrong?" said Yamini, " Enough." said Dadi and got up. Dadi came to Yamini. " Get out of this house. I don't want to see your face." said Dadi, " Okay Maa. Come Raj, let's leave." said Yamini. Yamini and Raj packed their bags and left. Maya left with them. 

Dadi looked at Kriti. " Kriti this is your life. You choose if you want to marry Kartik or not. " said Dadi. Kriti looked down. " Dadi, I have no problem with this marriage. I also like Kartik. " said Kriti. Kartik smiled after knowing that Kriti also liked him. Sanjay looked at Sanjeev. " Sanjeev, let's get the kids engaged tomorrow only. " said Sanjay, " Okay Sanju. " said Sanjeev. Manorama came to Kriti. Manorama gave a bangle to Kriti. 

" This is for my daughter-in-law. And please don't think that Kartik is not our son. Please he is more than my son to me and Sanjeev. " said Manorama. Kriti looked at Manorama. " Maa sa, I love Kartik and it doesn't matter to me what his past was. " said Kriti. Manorama smiled. Then Manorama, Sanjeev and Kartik left from there. Kriti was standing and smiling. Anaya and Shagun came to her. " So. " said Anaya and Shagun. 

Kriti looked at them. " Oh come on Anaya, Shagun. " said Kriti. Rudra came to them. " Kriti, now Anaya is your Bhabhi. You should call her Bhabhi sa. " said Rudra. Kriti laughed. " Bhai, please. " said Kriti. Rudra gave her a serious look. " Okay Bhai, I will call her Bhabhisa only. " said Kriti. Rudra smiled and then went from there. Varun went with Rudra. Sandhya came to Anaya, Kriti and Shagun. " Kids, let's go for shopping. " said Sandhya, " Okay Maa sa. " said Anaya.