Chapter 28

Chapter name- Shagun to marry Vikram?

Vikram came down to his room. He saw Shobha sitting there. " Maa." said Vikram. Shobha looked at Vikram with a smile on her face. Vikram came to Shobha and sat down on his knees and kept his head on Shobha's lap. Shobha kept her hand on Vikram's head. " What happened, Vikki? " asked Shobha. Vikram looked at Shobha. " Maa, I love someone and I want to marry her." said Vikram. Shobha smiled. " That is so nice. Who is that girl?" asked Shobha with a big smile on her face.

Vikram looked at Shobha. " Shagun. Maa, I have loved Shagun since a long time." said Vikram. Shobha smiled. " Shagun." said Shobha. Vikram nodded. " Okay, then I will talk to Manorama and Sanjeev today itself." said Shobha, " Thanks Maa." said Vikram, " Anything for you Vikki. " said Shobha. Shobha got up and went from there. Vikram sat down on the bed and started to laugh.

" Maa, you are so naive." said Vikram, " That's why I married her." said Kuku Bhatia while coming inside. Vikram and Kuku Bhatia looked at each other and laughed. In the Mehra mansion, Manorama, Sanjeev and Kriti were sitting in the garden when Shobha came there. Kriti looked at her and smiled. " Bua." said Kriti. Shobha also smiled looking at Kriti. Shobha and Kriti hugged each other.

Manorama came to them. " How are you, Shobha?" asked Manorama, " I am fine Manorama. I came here to talk to you and Sanjeev Bhaisahab." said Shobha, " Come." said Manorama. They all sta down. Kriti served Shobha tea. Sanjeev looked at Shobha. " What is it about Shobha that you wanted to talk to us about?" asked Sanjeev. Shobha looked at Sanjeev.

" Actually, Vikki likes Shagun and wants to marry Shagun." said Shobha. Manorama, Sanjeev and Kriti were shocked to hear this. " What? " said Kriti. Shobha looked at her. " Yes Kriti. Vikki told me that he likes Shagun and would like to marry her. If you all have no problem then." said Shobha. Shobha wasn't able to complete her words when their was a loud voice full of anger. " Never. I will never marry Vikram." said Shagun.

Shobha, Manorama, Sanjeev and Kriti looked at Shagun. Shagun came to them in anger. She looked at Shobha in anger. " Aunty, you know what kind of man Vikram is. He tried to assult Anaya. And I will not marry a man who doesn't respect his sister-in-law." said Shagun. Shobha got up. " Shagun, he has changed." said Shobha. Shagun crossed her arms. " Sorry aunty, but a dog's tail never gets straight. Just like that Vikram will never change." said Shagun.

Shagun picked her bag and left from there. Shobha became sad. Kriti came to her. " Bua, Shagun is right. Vikram Bhaiya doesn't match with Shagun." said Kriti. Shobha looked at Kriti. " But Vikki likes Shagun." said Shobha, " But marriage can't be forced. I think you should see someone else for Vikram Bhaiya." said Kriti. Shobha left from there. Kriti stood there. She knew that Shobha loved Vikram a lot and had always given everything to him.

In Rajvansh palace, Vikram hit his hand on the bed. " That Shagun." said Vikram. Kuku Bhatia looked at him. " Calm down. We will do something. Somehow we need Shagun so that we will be able to control Kartik. Through Kartik we will control Anaya and through Anaya, we will be able to control Rudra." said Kuku Bhatia. Vikram looked at Kuku Bhatia. " Don't worry Papa. Shagun will marry me." said Vikram.

Meanwhile, Varun was sitting in a cafe. Shagun was sitting in front of him. " I ahte that Vikram. How did he think that I would marry him?" said Shagun. Varun held her hand. " Calm down Shagun." said Varun. Shagun looked at Varun. " Varun, I am telling you that I will kill that Vikram one day." said Shagun. Varun laughed. Shagun looked at him. " Stop laughing. I am serious." said Shagun.

Varun stopped laughing. " Okay listen, I have to go to Shimla. You come with me." said Varun, " Okay." said Shagun. Varun smiled. " I know that Shmila is yours dream destination. The place you love to go. I will propose to you there only. " said Varun in his mind. Shagun moved her hand in front of Varun's face. Varun came back to his senses. " What? " asked Varun while looking at Shagun, " Black coffee? " asked Shagun, " Yup. " replied Varun.

Shagun ordered a milk shake for herself and a black coffee for Varun. Shagun and Varun had got very close frienddship. Shagun never knew that Varun liked her. While Varun didn't know that Shagun also liked him. " I am not able to wait to reach Shimla. I have decided to propose you there. Thank god that I heard Shobha aunty's proposal for me otherwise it could have been Maa and Papa would have accepted the proposal. " said Shagun in her mind.