Chapter 29

Chapter name- Varun beats Vikram

On the terrace, Anaya and Rudra were sitting and talking. " Anaya, I think we should plan a baby now. " said Rudra. Anaya blushed. " Actually, I checked myself with the help of a pregnancy kit but it was negative. " said Anaya. Rudra came to her and held her face. Anaya looked at him. " Don't worry Anaya. It might take some time. " said Rudra. Anaya also smiled. In the Hall, Shagun was coming inside when Vikram held her hand. 

Shagun looked at Vikram in anger. " What is your problem, Vikram? " asked Shagun. Vikram stood in front of Shagun. " Shagun, come on. Stop acting. I know that you love me. " said Vikram. Shagun laughed. " Vikram, stop being in your dream world. I don't love you. I would rather die than love you. " said Shagun, " Then why don't you die? " said Vikram and held Shagun's neck and started to chook her. Shagun was trying to free herself. 

When someone punched on Vikram's nose. Vikram fell down and his nose started to bleed. Shagun looked at the person who punched Vikram. It was Varun. " Varun. " said Shagun. Varun wasn't so much rage that he started to hit Vikram with his legs. Soon everyone came there. Shobha was shocked. " Varun, what are you doing? Leave him. " said Shobha. Kuku Bhatia was very angry. " Varun, what is this audacity. Leave my son. " said Kuku Bhatia. 

Varun looked at Kuku Bhatia. " Your son tried to kill Shagun. " said Varun. Rudra got very angry. He stopped Varun. " Stop Varun. " said Rudra. Varun looked at Rudra. Rudra came to Vikram and held his collar. Vikram looked at Rudra. " I forgave you last time but this time I will not forgive you. " said Rudra. Rudra looked at Varun. " Varun call the cops. " said Rudra, " Okay. " said Varun. Shobha looked at Sandhya. " Bhabhi, stop him. " said Shobha. Sanjay and Sandhya looked at her. " Sorry Shobha, but you also know that what Vikram did was wrong. " said Sanjay. 

Shobha came to Vikram. " Vikram, how can you do this? Apologize to Shagun right now. " said Shobha, " Apology wouldn't be enough for what Vikram did. " said Kartik while coming inside. Kriti was with him. Vikram looked at Kartik. " Keep your mouth shut. I will kill you. " said Vikram. Shagun slapped him. " Shut up. " said Shagun. The police came there. Rudra threw Vikram on the inspector's feet. " Take him inspector and put the charge of attempt of murder and assault. " said Rudra, " Okay Kuver sa. " said the inspector. 

The police constable put the handcuffs in Vikram's hands and took him with them. Varun looked at Shagun. " Shagun, let's go to the police station and gets the complaint registered. " said Rudra, " Okay Bhaiya." said Shagun. Rudra looked at Anaya. " Anaya, you also come." said Rudra, " Okay." said Anaya. Anaya, Rudra, Kriti, Kartik, Shagun and Varun left for the police station. Dadi came to Shobha. 

" Shobha, you and Jamai sa both are responsible for what happened. You both have always pampered Vikram so much that he did this." said Dadi. Shobha looked at Dadi with tears in her eyes. She then cleaned them. " Let Vikram stay in jail for some time. Only then he will understand." said Shobha, " Shobha." said Kuku Bhatia in shock. Shobha looked at him. " This is my decision." said Shobha and then went from there. 

Dadi, Sanjay and Sandhya also left from there. Kuku Bhatia slammed his hand on the pillar. " Rudra, this was very wrong. You will pay for this." said Kuku Bhatia. At the police station, Vikram was screaming. " Let me go. I will not leave that Rudra." said Vikram. When Anaya, Rudra, Kriti, Kartik, Shagun and Varun came inside. Vikram looked at them in anger. " Anaya. Get me out of here. Just like last time you did." said Vikram. 

Anaya came to Vikram in anger. " That was my biggest mistake. If I wouldn't have done that then you wouldn't even dare to touch Shagun." said Anaya. Vikram laughed. " I will not leave you. One day you will surely come to me." said Vikram, " That day will never come in this life." said Anaya. Rudra looked at the inspector. " Are the papers ready?" asked Rudra. The inspector looked at Rudra. 

" Yes Kuver sa. Kuverani sa and Rajkumari sa just have to sign on these papers." said the inspector. Kartik looked at Anaya and Shagun. " Go and sign the papers." said Kartik. Anaya came to the desk and picked the pen. She looked at Vikram and then signed on those papers. Then she looked at Shagun and gave the pen to her. Shagun took the pen and signed on the papers. 

Kartik looked at the inspector. " Inspector make sure that this Vikram doesn't come out of jail." said Kartik, " Don't worry Kuver sa. " said the inspector. Varun looked at everyone. " Come, let's go. We are getting late." said Rudra. Anaya, Rudra, Kriti, Kartik, Shagun and Varun went from there. Vikram kept screaming. They reached the Rajvansh palace. Rudra, Kriti, Kartik, Shagun and Varun went inside. Anaya was at the last. 

When Kuku Bhatia came to her. " Anaya, I." said Kuku Bhatia, " Enough. I don't want to listen to anything of you. " said Anaya, " Anaya, don't you have the manner to talk to your elders. " said Kuku Bhatia in anger. Anaya crossed her arms. " Sorry Fufa ji, but if you think of blackmailing me then last time I got blackmailes because of Krito and Bhaiya's wedding. But this time, you can't blackmail. And if you do, then I will straight away tell it to Rudra. " said Anaya, " You. " said Kuki Bhatia, " I think you should think that what your son has done. And not judge me. " said Anaya and walked inside.

Kuku Bhatia looked at Anaya. " Anaya, you will regret this. " said Kuku Bhatia. Anaya ignored Kuki Bhatia and then walked upstairs towards her room. Kuku Bhatia picked his phone and called someone. " You have to come here. I need you. It is an emergency." said Kuku Bhatia, " Don't worry Kuku. I promised you to be there when you need me. Don't worry. I will work for you. " said an unknown man. 

Kuku Bhatia smiled and cut the phone. " Now. Rudra, you can save yourself and your family from anything but not from him. " said Kuku Bhatia and started to laugh.