Chapter 43

Chapter name- Vikram kidnaps Anaya

In the temple, after listening to what the sage said, Sandhya felll into his feet. " Please, please, save my son. I have already lost one of my son and I don't want to lose another one. Please." said Sandhya. The sage looked at Sandhya.

" Kaise Hanuman Shree Ram ko patal se bahar nikal kar le aaye thi, vaise hi Rudra ke pass uska Hanuman hai. Chinta maat karu. Tumhare Rudra ko koi kuch nahi kar sakta. "

" Just as Hanuman had brought Shri Ram out of hell, similarly Rudra has his Hanuman. Don't worry. No one can do anything or harm your Rudra."

Anaya looked at Sandhya. " Maa, let's head home. " said Anaya. Sandhya and Anaya left for the Rajvansh palace. In the Rajvansh palace, Anaya and Sandhya came inside and were shocked to see Rudraya crying. Anaya got scared and ran towards Kartik whowas holding Rudraya. " Rudraya, what happened?" asked Anaya and took Rudraya in her arms. As soon as Rudraya felt her mother. She stopped crying.

Anaya looked at Rudraya. Rudraya was holding Anaya's hair and playing with them. When suddenly Kuku Bhatia and Vikram along with their men came inside. Everyone was shocked to see Vikram. " Vikram." said Sanjay. Vikram looked at Sanjay and smiled. " How are you, Mamaji?" asked Vikram. Dadi looked at Vikram.

" Vikram, where is Rudra?" asked Dadi. Vikram looked at her. " Dead." replied Vikram. Everyone was shocked to hear this. " Vikram." shouted Sanjay in anger. Vikram looked at him. " There is no point of crying right now. Now your dearest son is dead." said Vikram. Dadi fell down on the sofa. " First Vansh and now Rudra. " said Dadi.

Vikram looked at Dadi. " Dadi, I was behind Vansh's dead." said Vikram. Suddenly Shobha slapped him. Vikram looked at her. " I never knew that you had so much hatred for my family." said Shobha. Vikram looked at Shobha. " Maa. " said Vikram, " Don't call me that. I am not your mother. " said Shobha. Kuku Bhatia looked at Shobha. " Shobha, what all we did was for you. " said Kuku Bhatia. Shobha looked at him.

" If you would have cared for me then you wouldn't have done this. You know that for me my love is the most important thing in this world. " said Shobha. Sandhya looked at Shobha. " Shobha, you are trying to explain to the wrong person. This man can never understand anything. " said Sandhya. Kuku Bhatia looked at her. " You are right. I can't see anything except money. " replied Kuku Bhatia. Suddenly the lights went off. Everyone was shocked and confused.

Suddenly a video started to play. It was the same video in which Kuku Bhatia was confessing that he was behind Rudra's grandfather's death. Not just Kuku Bhatia and Vikram but everyone was shocked to see the video. Dadi looked at Kuku Bhatia. " Kuku, what is this?" asked Dadi in anger. Kuku Bhatia looked around. " Who dared to play this video and who?" said Kuku Bhatia.

Suddenly the lights came back and Kuku Bhatia saw Rudra standing in front of him. Except Kuku Bhatia and Vikram, everyone was happy to see Rudra. " Rudra." said Sandhya and hugged Rudra. Kuku Bhatia wasn't able to believe what he saw. Rudra looked at Anaya and came to her. Anaya hugged Rudra. Rudra moved his hand on Rudraya's head.

Vikram looked at Rudra. " How can this be possible? We killed you." said Vikram. Rudra looked at him. " Yeah, you tried but this jacket is bullet proof." said Rudra while showing Kuku Bhatia and Vikram the bullet proof jacket that he was wearing. Kuku Bhatia and Vikram were shocked and they looked at each other. Rudra walked towards them. " From the start, I knew about you both and what you both were planning. That is why I kept this bullet proof jacket with me." said Rudra.

Vikram threw the vase on the floor. " No, I can't lose this time. I want to kill you." said Vikram and walked towards Anaya. Anaya moved a step back. Rudra walked towards Anaya to save her. Vikram snached Rudraya from Anaya and threw her in the air. Everyone was shocked. " Rudraya." shouted Anaya and Rudra. Before Rudraya could fall on the ground, Varun held her.

Anaya and Rudra along with everyone were relieved that Rudraya was alright. But then they heard a scream. Everyone looked at Anaya who was being held hostage by Vikram. " Vikram." said Rudra in anger. Vikram looked at him. " Rudra, move back. Otherwise I will kill this Anaya." said Vikram. Kuku Bhatia and Vikram walked out along with Anaya. Vikram pushed Anaya on the backseat. Kuku Bhatia sat on the passenger seat.

Vikram sat on the driving seat and drove the car from there. Inside the palace, Rudra looked at Kartik. " Come on, what are you waiting for?" asked Rudra. Rudra, Kartik, Varun and Jai ran out and sat in their cars and left. In Vikram's car, Anaya looked at Vikram in disgust. " Vikram, this time your death is written. You will die from someone who loves you the most." said Anaya. Vikram looked at Anaya and smiled.

" Keep cursing but this time. Rudra will die not me." said Vikram. Kuku Bhatia and Vikram looked at each other and laughed. Vikram stopped the car outside an abandoned factory. Kuku Bhatia and Vikram came down. Vikram opened the door of the backseat. Anaya looked at him. " No, I will not come." said Anaya. Vikram pulled Anaya's leg. Vikram held Anaya's hand and pulled her out.

Vikram pulled Anaya inside the factory and tied her in the corner. Vikram looked at her. " Now stay here and wait. Because I will not die before having fun with you." said Vikram. Vikram closed the door and then went out of the room. Anaya closed her eyes. " Rudra, where are you? " said Anaya in her mind

Vikram came to Kuku Bhatia who was sitting on a chair. Kuku Bhatia looked at Vikram. " Vikram, as soon as Rudra comes here. Let him sign these papers." said Kuku Bhatia. Vikram looked at those papers. Vikram smiled. " This is the best. Now the Rajvansh family will be out and Bhatia's will be in." said Vikram. Kuku Bhatia and then laughed.