Chapter 30

Chapter name- Kuku Bhatia's plan

At night, in a hotel, in one of the rooms of the hotel, Kuku Bhatia was sitting on the sofa along with a man. Kuku Bhatia looked at him. " Anna, try to understand. I want my son out of the jail. " said Kuku Bhatia. Anna looked at Kuku Bhatia and smiled. " Don't worry Kuki, I gave you my word. Vikram will be out of jail. If you want then I can send him out of India. " said Anna, " No Anna. Just get him out. I can't see my son in that jail. " said Kuku Bhatia.

Anna smiled. " Don't worry. I know how you feel. I also have a son who lives out of India so that he is safe there. Now listen. Show me a photo of Vikram. " said Anna. Kuku Bhatia opened his phone and showed Anna a photo of Vikram. " Here Anna. " said Kuku Bhatia and showed Vikram's photo to Anna. Anna took the phone. " That is great. He will be out and will be hidden. " said Anna. Kuku Bhatia smiled. He got up.

" Thanks Anna. " said Kuku Bhatia. Kuku Bhatia reached the gate and turned towards Anna. " Anna, please destroy Rudra. " said Kuku Bhatia, " As you say my friend." said Anna. Kuku Bhatia left from there. In Rajvansh palace, everyone was sitting on the dinner table. No one was eating the food. They were just looking at the food. They all knew that what happened might have hurt Shobha a lot.

Shobha came there with a smile on her face. Shobha looked at them and noticed that Dadi, Sanjay and Sandhya were a little sad. " What happened? Why are you all so sad?" asked Shobha. Everyone looked at her. Shobha pulled a chair and sat down. Shobha kept her hands on the table. " Okay, I know that you all are worrying about me but please don't worry. Vikram is getting the punishment that he did. And I am not sad about it." said Shobha

Dadi looked at Shobha. " Are you sure, Shobha, that you are fine?" asked Dadi, " Yes Maa, I am completely fine. " said Shobha. Shobha looked at Shagun. " Sorry Shagun. I didn't know that Vikram is really like that. Thank god that you rejected him. " said Shobha. Shagun kept her hand on Shobha's hand. " Aunty, I am sorry that I disrespected you." said Shagun, " I should be sorry. I should have asked you whether you like Vikram or not." said Shobha.

Sanjay looked at them. " Come on guys. Now, let's have food." said Sanjay. Shobha looked at Sanjay. " Okay Bhai sahab. " said Shobha. The servants came and served everyone food. They all started to have the food. After having food, in Kartik and Kriti's room, Kriti was standing on the balcony when Kartik came inside. He looked at Kriti and smiled. Kartik closed the door. Kriti turned towards Kartik. " What happened, Kartik?" asked Kriti.

Kartik removed his shirt and moved towards Kriti. " Kartik. " said Kriti. Kartik quickly ran and held Kriti. Kriti looked at him. " Kartik. " said Kriti, " Not now, my love. " said Kartik. Kartik Prakriti in his hands and came to the bed. Karthik slowly kept Kriti on the bed and came over to her. Kartik shower Kriti's face with his kisses. Kriti laughed. " Kartik, you are ticking me. " said Kriti. Kartik looked at Kriti. " Okay, so let me show you how we tickle. " said Kartik and started to tickle Kriti.

Kriti started to laugh. " Kartik, Kartik, stop. " said Kriti. Kartik held Kriti's waist and pulled her. Kartik and Kriti's lips collided with a kiss that soon turned into a passionate kiss. Slowly they started to get lost in their own world of love. In the hall, Dadi, Sanjay, Sandhya and Shobha were sitting and having tea when some servants came inside. Dadi looked at them. " What is all this?" asked Dadi. Manorama looked at Dadi. " Aunty, Kartik has got them for Anaya and Shagun. He will give the gifts to them tomorrow. " said Manorama.

Dadi smiled. " Oh. Then keep it in the guest room. They will be safe there. " said Dadi. Manorama looked at the servants. " Keep them in the guest room." said Manorama. The servants went to the guest room and then kept all the gifts in the guest room. Then all the servants went from there. Sandhya looked at Manorama. " Manorama, are you ready for the raksha bandhan tomorrow?" asked Sandhya. Manorama sat down with everyone.

Manorama looked at Sanjay. " Yes Sandhya. I have the best brother of my life. Right Sanjay Bhai sahab." said Manorama with a smile on her face. Sanjay looked at her. " Yeah Manorama, you are like my sister just like Shobha." said Sanjay. Manorama smiled. Kuku Bhatia came there. Kuku Bhatia looked at them. " Smile. Be happy as much as you want to be. Once my son is out then these smiles will turn into mourns. I swear on my Vikki." said Kuku Bhatia in his mind.

Dadi looked at Kuku Bhatia. " Jamai sa, come. Why are you standing there?" asked Dadi. Kuku Bhatia looked at Dadi. " No, I am fine. I am a little tired so I have to go to my room." said Kuku Bhatia. Shobha looked at Kuku Bhatia. " Will you have tea?" asked Shobha. Kuku Bhatia looked at her. " Get it in my room." said Kuku Bhatia and then went upstairs to his room. Shobha looked at Ramu Kaka. " Kaka, get the tea." said Shobha, " Ji Rajkumari sa." said Ramu Kaka.

Ramu Kaka went to the kitchen. He set the trolly and came out. Shobha got up and took the trolley from Ramu Kaka and then started to take it towards the lift. Shobha pressed the button for the lift. The lift came down from the terrace and stopped on the ground floor. The door of the lift opened. Shobha pushed the trolley inside the lift and then pressed the button on the first floor.

Shobha came to her room and saw Kuku Bhatia standing in the room. Shobha put the tea in the cup and then came to Kuku Bhatia. " Here, your tea. " said Shobha. Kuki Bhatia looked at Shobha and then took the tea cup. Kuku Bhatia pushed the tea cup from Shobha's hand.The tea cup fell down and broke. Shobha looked at Kuku Bhatia. " Shobha, are you even in your senses? The people with whom you are laughing and giggling are those people who sent your only son to jail." said Kuku Bhatia.

Shobha hit on her head. " Kuku, come into your senses. Our son tried to assault his sister-in-law and try to a kill a girl. I support the decision that Anaya and Shagun did." said Shobha. Shobha then walked out of the room in anger.