Chapter 44

Chapter name- Shobha shoots Vikram

Anaya looked at the window. " This the only way to run out." said Anaya in her mind. Anaya somehow opened her arms. Then she opened her legs and came to that window. She opened that window and then jumped out. Vikram came inside and saw Anaya jumping out of the window. " Anaya." shouted Vikram. Anaya looked at him. Anaya got scared and quickly jumped out.

As soon as she jumped out of the window and was ready to run, Vikram's boduguards surrounded her. Anaya got scared. Vikram came there and started to laugh. " Anaya, you cannot go anywhere. You are stuck here." said Vikram. Vikram walked towards Anaya. He looked at Anaya's mangalsutra. " Anaya, this mangalsutra is no use of you. " said Vikram.

Vikram moved his hand towards Anaya's mangalsutra. " Let me help you remove it." said Vikram. Anaya closed her eyes. " Rudra." said Anaya. Vikram was about to hold Anaya's mangalsutra when someone held his hand. Anaya opened her eyes and saw Rudra holding Vikram's hand. Rudra looked at Vikram. " Vikram, no one in this world can remove this mangalsutra from Anaya's neck." said Rudra.

Suddenly Kuku Bhatia held Anaya on gun point. " Anaya." said Kartik. Kuku Bhatia looked at Kartik. Rudra also looked at him. Kuku Bhatia looked at Rudra. " Rudra, come on sign on these papers." said Kuku Bhatia. Rudra looked at those papers. " Okay." said Rudra. Rudra doesn't care about money or anything else when it comes to Anaya.

Rudra picked the file and signed it. Then he gave the file to Vikram. " Keep it. And now I want my Anaya." said Rudra. Kuku Bhatia pushed Anaya. Rudra was about to hold her but Vikram held Anaya's hand and pulled her. Rudra looked at Vikram. " Vikram leave her." said Rudra. Kuku Bhatia also looked at him. " Vikram, leave her. Now we have everything." said Kuku Bhatia.

Vikram looked at Kuku Bhatia. " No Papa. I want her. " said Vikram, " Vikki." said Kuku Bhatia, " Okay fine. If she can't be mine, then I will notm let her be of anyone else." said Vikram. Vikram raised his gun to shoot Anaya. Anaya clsoed her eyes. Rudra ran towards Anaya. When they heard a gun shot. " Anaya." shouted Rudra.

Vikram fell down. Anaya, Rudra, Kartik, Varun and Kuku Bhatia looked back and saw Shobha standing there with a gun in her hand. Sanjay was along with her. After Rudra, Kartik and Varun left, Sanjay was very tensed. He wanted to go behind them. Then he and Shobha went behind them. When they reached the factory they saw Vikram was about to kill Anaya.

Shobha didn't think of anything and picked the gun that was kept on the ground and shot her own son. Vikram looked at Shobha. " Maa." said Vikram. The gun fell down from Shobha's hand. Shobha realized what she just did. " Vikki." said Shobha and ran towards Vikram. Kuku Bhatia came to her. Shobha sat down with Vikram and kept his head in her lap.

" Maa, you shot me." said Vikram. Shobha started to cry. " What should have I done? Why are you always behind Rudra? Why do you want to take everything that he likes. " said Shobha. Kuku Bhatia looked at Shobha. " How could you do this Shobha? You shot your own son." said Kuku Bhatia. Vikram looked at Anaya. " Anaya. " said Vikram and his eyes closed forever.

Shobha and Kuku Bhatia started to cry. When the police came there. Kuku Bhatia was arrested. Kuku Bhatia was taken to jail. Shobha was sitting and looking at Vikram's dead body. Sanjay sat down her. Just in one day, Shobha had lost everything. Her son, her husband and her happy married life. Nothing was left for her.

Shobha started to cry in Sanjay's arms. " Shobha, calm down. " said Sanjay, " Bhaiya, I am sorry." said Shobha while joining her hands. " I had no idea that my husband. The husband I loved is behind everything. Even that he is the murderer of my father. " said Shobha. Rudra came to her. Shobha had given the same love to both Rudra and Vikram.

Rudra hugged Shobha. " Calm down Bua Maa." said Rudra. Shobha looked at Anaya. " Anaya." said Shobha. Anaya came to her. " Bua, please. There is no fault of yours in this. " said Anaya. Everyone headed home. Dadi, Sandhya, Kriti and Shagun were happy that everyone was fine. Dadi and Sandhya felt a little bad for Vikram and Shobha.

At night, Anaya was sitting on the bed and tapping Rudraya who was sleeping peacefully. Rudra came inside. Anaya looked at him. Rudra looked at Anaya and smiled. Rudra sat down along with Anaya and started to apply medicines on her wounds. Anaya had got some wounds when she jumped out of the window. That time Anaya didn't notice them.

Rudra looked at Anaya. " Thank god that you are fine. " said Rudra. Anaya hugged Rudra. " You know when Vikram was about to kill me. I thought that I would die and I would never be able to see Rooh again." said Anaya. Rudra hugged Anaya tightly. " Anaya, till I am there. No one, even the god of death can't touch you." said Rudra.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's words

With this we come to the end of the #RudAya ( Anaya and Rudra), #KarIti ( Kartik and Kriti) and #ShaRun ( Shagun and Varun)'s story. But this is not the end because soon I will write the story of their kids. I promise

Thanks for loving the first season of Sacred Vows. Anaya, Rudra, Kartik, Kriti, Shagun and Varun hold a special place in my heart because this is the longest book I have written just for the first season. For me, Anaya, Rudra, Kartik, Kriti, Shagun and Varun will always be inconic. And with this Anaya, Rudra, Kartik, Kriti, Shagun and Varun take a leave from you all.