Epilogue

After 4 years, the lives of everyone have changed. Shobha and Kuku Bhatia got divorced. Kuku Bhatia was sentenced to jail for what he did. Meanwhile Kartik and Kriti were blessed with a son whom they named Viren. Shagun and Varun were blessed with a daughter whom they named Jiya. Anaya and Rudra had a son, Ridhan.

Rudraya was running across the Rajvansh palace. Sanjay was running behind her to catch her. Then Sanjay got tired and sat down. Rudraya looked at him. " Dadu, are you tired? " asked Rudraya. Sanjay looked at her. " Yes Rudraya, I am. " replied Sanjay. Then Rudraya ran from there and went into the kitchen. Sanjay was sitting and looking at all this.

Rudraya came in the kitchen and saw that no one was there. Rudraya knew where the glasses were kept. She picked a stool and stood on it. She picked the glass and came down. Then she put the water in it. " It is time for Dadu's medicines also. " said Rudraya. Rudraya ran out of the kitchen and came to Sanjay and Sandhya's room. She saw Sandhya there. " Dadi. " said Rudraya.

Sandhya looked at her and smiled. " Yes Rudraya. " said Sandhya. Rudraya came to Sandhya and moved her small hands towards Sandhya. " Dadu's medicines. " said Rudraya. Sandhya looked at Rudraya and smiled. Sandhya opened the medical box and gave Sanjay's medicines to Rudraya. Rudraya touched Sandhya's feet and then ran out. Sandhya was looking at her. " Rudraya is just like Rudra. Rudra also did the same things with his father. " said Sandhya.

Rudraya came to the hall where Sanjay was sitting. " Dadu, here. " said Rudraya and kept Sanjay's medicines on the table. Sanjay was looking at all this. Rudraya then ran inside and picked a glass of water and came out. " Here, have these medicines. " said Rudraya. Sanjay smiled and took his medicines. When Rudraya saw Kartik and Kriti coming inside. She smiled. Kriti was holding Viren who was sleeping. Viren was 2 years younger than Rudraya,

" Mama ji. " said Rudraya and ran towards Kartik. Kartik looked at Rudraya and smiled. " Princess. " said Kartik and picked Rudraya in his arms. Rudraya kissed on Kartik's cheska. Then she looked at Viren. " Why is he always sleeping? " asked Rudraya. Kriti looked at Rudraya. " Because he has gone on his father. " said Kriti. Sanjay, Kriti and Rudraya laughed. Kartik made a face.

" Kriti. " said Kartik. Kriti looked at him. " What? " asked Kriti. Kartik got scared. " N.N.Nothing. " said Kartik. Rudraya smiled. Kriti looked at Sanjay. " Papa, I will make him sleep on the bed. " said Kriti and then went to her room. Rudraya looked at Kartik. " Mama ji, play with me. " said Rudraya. Kartik kept Rudraya down. " Okay. Go, run. " said Kartik. Rudraya smiled and started to run. Kartik started to run behind her.

Rudraya was running when she bumped into someone and fell down. Rudraya looked up and saw a handsome 14 year old boy standing in front of her. Rudraya was mesmerized to see him. That boy looked at Rudraya. " Rajkumari, here. " said that boy and moved his hand towards Rudraya. Rudraya held his hand and got up. " Who are you? " asked Rudraya. That boy bowed in front of Rudraya.

" I am Aryan, Jai Kulkarni's son. " said Aryan. Rudraya kept her hand on Aryan's shoulder. " You don't need to bow in front of me. I am just a princess. " said Rudraya. Aryan looked at her. " You are a princess and I am a guard's son. It is my honor to meet you. " said Aryan. Kartik came to them. " Aryan, where is Jai?" asked Kartik. Aryan looked at him.

" He is along with Raja sahab. " replied Aryan. Rudraya looked at Kartik. " Mama ji, I will go and meet Rid." said Rudraya and ran upstairs. Kartik looked at Aryan. " Aryan, come with me." said Kartik. Then Aryan walked along with. Kartik took Aryan to the study room where Rudra and Jai were. Rudraya came to Anaya and Rudra's room and saw Anaya making baby Ridhan sleep.

Rudraya knocked on the door. " Maa, can I come inside?" asked Rudraya. Anaya looked at her. " Yeah come. You don't need to ask." said Anaya. Rudraya came inside and stood on the bed. " Maa, I knocked because I saw that you were making Ridhan sleep." said Rudraya. Anaya smiled and saw Rudraya Ridhan whose eyes were exactly like Rudra and Rudraya.

Rudraya looked at Ridhan and then touched his cheeks. " Maa, when will he say Di like Viren does?" asked Rudraya very innocently. Anaya looked at Rudraya and smiled. " It would at least take him one year. " said Anaya, " Oh, okay." said Rudraya. Anaya looked at Rudraya and smiled. " Maa, I met Aryan, Jai uncle's son. He is so handsome. " said Rudraya. Anaya kept Ridhan in his bed and looked at Rudraya. " Rudraya, are you in love?" asked Anaya.

Rudraya blushed. " I think so." replied Rudraya. Anaya laughed. Anaya picked Rudraya in her arms. " You are too young to fall in love." said Anaya. Rudraya looked at her. " Maa, you also fell in love with Vansh chachu when you were very young. " said Rudraya. Anaya looked at her. " Excuse me." said Anaya. Rudraya staretd to laugh. She came down from Anaya's arm's and ran. " Rudraya, wait." said Anaya.

Anaya started to run behind Rudraya. Rudraya was laughing and smiling. After that, Anaya and Rudraya got tired and lay on the bed. Anaya looked at Rudraya. " On come on. Sleep." said Anaya. Rudraya looked at Anaya and smiled. " Okay Maa." said Rudraya. Rudraya covered herself with the blanket and slept. Anaya smiled. " Now all I want is that whatever my daughter goes through, she should get the same in life. " said Anaya.