Chapter 32

Chapter name- Vikram is out of jail

At the police station, Vikram was sitting on the floor. When Kuku Bhatia came there. Vikram looked at him and smiled. He got up. " Papa, get me out of here. I can't stay here any more." said Vikram. Kuku Bhatia looked at the inspector. " I need to meet my son," said Kuku Bhatia. The inspector looked at Kuku Bhatia. " Go." said the inspector. Kuku Bhatia came to the jail. " Vikki, listen to me. Tonight, you will be out. " said Kuku Bhatia.

Vikram got a smile on his face. " How?" asked Vikram, " You know Anna?" asked Kuku Bhatia, " Rudra's business rival." said Vikram, " Yes Vikki. I saved Anna. He told me that he would do anything for me. So I asked him to get you out of jail. " said Kuku Bhatia, " Once, I am out. I will not leave Anaya and Rudra. " said Vikram, " No Vikki. You have to stay hidden until the time I tell you to come out. " said Kuku Bhatia in anger.

" Okay Papa. " said Vikram. Vikram might have agreed to what Kuku Bhatiya had said but something else was going inside his mind that was going to be dangerous for everyone. Kuku Bhatia then left from there. Vikram sat down waiting to be free from jail. Vikram's plan for revenge was ready. Now he was just waiting to execute it. " Anna is a short tempered man. I will use this short temper of Anna and make him my puppet. " said Vikram in his mind and started to laugh.

In the Rajvansh palace, at night, everyone was sleeping. When some 10-20 men came inside. They all had swords and guns in their hands. 2 men went upstairs. While the others went around to kill everyone. Those 2 men who came upstairs opened the door of the room in which Anaya and Rudra were sleeping. They came inside and saw Anaya and Rudra sleeping.

Those men looked at each other and then raised their swords to kill Anaya and Rudra. Suddenly Rudra opened his eyes and pulled his gun from under the pillow and looked at those 2 men. Rudra, without taking any time, shot those men dead. Anaya got scared and sat on the bed. She looked at the dead bodies kept on the ground. Anaya looked at Rudra. " Rudra, what is all this?" asked Anaya.

Rudra looked at Anaya. " Anaya, hold this. " said Rudra and gave the gun to Anaya. Anaya looked at the gun. Rudra picked his other gun. Rudra held Anaya's hand and walked out of the room. Anaya looked at Rudra. " You go to Maa and Papa's room. I will go and see Bhaiya and Kriti's room. " said Anaya. Rudra looked at her. " Okay. " said Rudra. Anaya and Rudra ran in different directions.

Anaya came to Kartik and Kriti's room and switched on the light. A man was standing with the sword and was about to kill Kartik and Kriti. Kartik and Kriti woke up with the lights getting swicthed on. Kartik looked at the man who was about to kill them. Anaya raised her hand in which she was holding the gun and then shot that man. That man fell down. The bullet hit on that man's shoulder. Kartik quickly got up and picked that man's sword.

Kartik killed that man with his own sword. Kartik looked at Anaya. " Anaya, are you fine?" asked Kartik while walking towards Anaya. " Yes Bhaiya, you go and see the other's room. I will come with you. Kriti, come." said Anaya. Anaya, Kartik and Kriti ran out of the room. Meanwhile Rudra came to his parents' room and saw Sanjay coming out with a sword in his hand. Sanjay's white kurta had some blood strains.

Rudra got worried. He ran towards Sanjay. " Papa, are you fine?" asked Rudra. Sanjay looked at Rudra. " Yes Rudra, I am fine and Sandhya is also fine." replied Sanjay. Sandhya came out. She had a gun in her hand. She looked at Rudra. " Rudra, quickly go to Maa's room." said Sandhya. Rudra quickly ran downstira where Dadi's room was. Rudra was about to reach the door when the door opened and a man fell down.

Rudra looked inside and saw Dadi punching some goons. Rudra smiled. " She might be old but she is as strong as she was when I was a kid." said Rudra. Rudra helped Dadi and got her out. Everyone was standing in the hall. Rudra looked at Kartik. " Kartik, where is Jai and the other guards?" asked Rudra. Varun looked at Rudra. " I will go and see." said Varun. Varun came to the gate of the Rajvansh palace.

Varun tried to open the gate but it was locked. Varun looked at Rudra. " The door is closed." said Varun. Rudra and Kartik walked towards Varun when Kartik was about to slip. Rudra held his hand. " Be careful." said Rudra. Kartik looked at Rudra. " I." said Kartik. Kartik looked at the floor and saw kerosene oil on the floor. Kartik looked at Rudra. " Rudra, kerosene oil." said Kartik. Rudra looked at Sanjay. " Papa." said Rudra.

Suddenly fire broke in the palace. Everyone got scared. Rudra, Kartik and Varun ran towards the family members. Anaya hugged Rudra. " Rudra, how will we get out?" asked Anaya while getting scared. Rudra held Anaya. " Don't worry. Come with me." said Rudra. All the family members walked towards the kitchen. Rudra and Kartik looked at each other.

Then they removed the fridge. There was a secret passage. Everyone went inside. The passage opened almost a kilo metre away from the Rajvansh Palace. They all came out and saw the Rajvansh palace on fire. Dadi got emotional. " My Kuldeep ji's all memories. " said Dadi. Sanjay held her. " Don't worry Maa. We will built it again. But for now we have to go to the farmhouse." said Sanjay.

Sanjeev looked at Sanjay. " Sanjay, I will call my guards. They will get the cars." said Sanjeev. Sanjay looked at Sanjeev and smiled. Soon Sanjeev's cars stopped in front of everyone. They all sat inside and left for the farmhouse. Meanwhile in the police station, suddenly the lights went out. The whole police station was in dark. Suddenly there were gunshots. All the police men started to die. Vikram was very scared.

The lights came. Vikram looked at the gate from which Anna came inside. Vikram smiled. " Vikram." said Anna, " Anna." said Vikram and smiled. Anna came to the jail and shot on the lock. The lock broke and fell down. Anna opened the gate and Vikram. Anna and Vikram hugged each other. " Come, your new house is waiting for you." said Anna. Anna and Vikram came out and saw Kuku Bhatia standing there. Kuku Bhatia smiled.

Kuku Bhatia and Vikram hugged each other. " Come, let's go. Before someone gets to know." said Kuku Bhatia. Kuku Bhatia took Vikram to a new house. Kuku Bhatia looked at Vikram. " Vikki, go. " said Kuku Bhatia. Vikram looked at him. " And you?" asked Vikram. Kuku Bhatia looked at Vikram. " Vikki, go. For the next few months. Stay here." said Kuku Bhatia, " Okay Papa." said Vikram. Vikram came down of the car and then went inside the house.