Chapter 6

Chapter name- The post wedding rituals

The next day, Rudra woke up and saw Anaya getting ready. She was drapping her red colored saree. Rudra sat on the sofa. Anaya looked at Rudra. " Good morning." said Anaya. Rudra got up from the sofa. " Good morning." said Rudra. Rudra picked the towel and went to the washroom. Anaya was draping the saree when Sandhya came inside. Anaya looked at her. Sandhya smiled. Anaya came to Sandhya and touched her feet. Sandhya hugged her.

" We are so sorry. We didn't want you and Rudra to be forced into this marriage. " said Sandhya. Anaya looked at Sandhya. " Maa sa please. Dadi's last wish was to see me married and settled. I just wanted to complete her last wish. And if my and Vansh's marriage wasn't written then we are no one to change it." said Anaya. Sandhya smiled. " Let's go. We have to start the muh dikhe." said Sandhya, " Okay Maa sa." said Anaya. Anaya and Sandhya were about to leave when Rudra came out of the washroom.

Sandhya looked at him. " Rudra, you get ready and come down. " said Sandhya, " But Maa, I have an important meeting." said Rudra, " Will you get ready or should I call your father? " said Sandhya, " Okay." said Rudra and went to the closet. Anaya smiled. Anaya and Sandhya came down. Dadi and Sanjay were sitting there. They looked ay Anaya and Sandhya. Anaya came to Dadi and Sanjay. She touched their feet.

Dadi looked at Anaya. " Anaya, your muh dikhe will start in some time." said Dadi, " Okay Dadi." said Anaya. Rudra and Kriti came down. Kartik and Varun were with them. Soon Anaya was sitting on the sofa with her face covered with the veil. Ladies came and saw Anaya's face and gave her wedding gifts. Then Dadi and Sandhya gave gifts to Anaya. Kartik's parents, Manorama and Sanjeev, came there and gave gifts to Anaya and Rudra.

Kartik picked the camera. He looked at Anaya and Rudra. " Come on pose for the camera." said Kartik. Rudra stood behind Anaya. Kartik clicked the photo. " Show, show."said Kriti and came to Kartik. Suddenly Kartik's heart beat increased. He looked at Kriti. Kriti looked at him. " Show?" said Kriti. Kartik showed Kriti the photos. " Wow they are so nice." said Kriti and then went from there. Kartik smiled.

" When will you see my love for you." said Kartik, " For that you have to tell her." said Varun. Kartik looked at Varun. " Shut up." said Kartik and went from there. Varun started to laugh. Anaya saw her phone ringing. She picked the phone and received the call. " Hell doctor." said Anaya, " Anaya, we are very sorry but Savitri ji is no more." said the doctor. The fell down from Anaya's hand.

Dadi, Sanjay, Sandhya, Manorama, Sanjeev, Rudra, Kriti, Kartik and Varun looked at her. Anaya broke into tears. Now she was an orphan with no family. Dadi came to her. " Anaya, what happened? Is Savi alright?" asked Dadi. Anaya looked at Dadi and broke into tears. " Dadi passed away." said Anaya while crying. Everyone was shocked to hear this. Soon Vansh and Savitri ji's bodies were cremated and ashes were flowen in thr river.

Anaya was sitting in the garden. A few days had passed since the death of Savitri ji and Vansh. Anaya was sitting Savitri ji a lot. In RR empire, Rudra was sitting in his cabin. Rudra picked his phone and called varun to his cabin. Varun came inside. He looked at Varun. " Varun, I have a work for you." said Rudra. Varun sat in front of Rudra. " Yeah, say, what is it?" asked Varun. Rudra got up. " Before Savitri Dadi died, she told me that Anaya has a brother whom I need to find. " said Rudra.

Varun got up and came to him. " Don't worry Rudra. I will find him. " said Varun, " Okay, start from the day when Bhabhi's parents had that accident. " said Varun and went out of the cabin. In the Rajvansh palace, Anaya was sitting with Sandhya and having coffee. When a servant came there. " Rani Sahiba, Rajkumari Yamini has come." said that servant. Sandhya looked at him. " Oh Yamini has come. Get her inside." said Sandhya.

The servant went out. Sanjay came there. " Who is there?" asked Sanjay. Sandhya looked at Sanjay. " Your sister is there." said Sandhya, " That is great." said Sanjay when Yamini came inside with her son Raj and Raj's best friend Maya. Sanjay looked at Yamini and smiled. " Bhaiya." said Yamini and came to Sanjay. Sanjay and Yamini hugged each other. " How are you, Yamini?" asked Sanjay, " I am fine, Bhaiya." replied Yamini.

Raj came to Sanjay. " Namaste Mama ji." said Raj and touched Sanjay's feet. " Stay happy Raj. You have grown up so much." said Sanjay. Raj smiled. Yamini looked at Sandhya. " I feel very bad for Vansh. " said Yamini. Sandhya's face became dull. Anaya looked at Sandhya and kept her hand on Sandhya's shoulder. Yamini looked at Anaya.

" You are Vansh's girlfriend right? But when Vansh is no more than why are you dressed up like a bride?" asked Yamini. Sandhya looked at Yamini. " Yamini, you are right that Anaya was Vansh's girlfriend but she got married to Rudra. " said Sandhya. Yamini looked at Anaya. " Wow, so you didn't get the younger brother so you took elder brother." said Yamini, " Yamini." said Dadi in a loud voice.

Everyone looked at Dadi. Dadi came down and came to Anaya. She looked at Yamini. " Yamini, Anaya is more than our daughterin-law. She is our daughter. She and Rudra both married to fulfill Savi's last wish. " said Dadi, " Okay Maa, sorry. I didn't know this." said Yamini, " Whatever it is. You are no one to judge my granddaughter." said Dadi, " Okay Maa." said Yamini.

Sanjay came to them. " Maa, calm down. Yamini has just come. Let her rest." said Sanjay, " Okay. Anaya come with me." said Dadi, " Ji Dadi." said Anaya. Anaya took Dadi to her room. Yamini went to her room. Maya came to her room and sat on the bed. She had anger on her face. " I had loved Rudra for so many years and he got married this middle-class girl." said Maya.