HIL & D.A(edited)

Hey my hottiepie readers (I shifted lovely to hottiepie so when i say hottiepie on my conversation section know that its update for you readers of HDG)

I know that you all are waiting for next part yet vote has not completed so once I get some votes on previous part. I will update new part that part is going to be so amazing after there marriage so dont miss it out.

AND yes very important for HDG there will be a clear explanation and description why had Aadvik decided to marry Ishani. There will be parts coming soon. Though i thought to disclose it later about the real reason but i do saw readers disvoting the previous parts. I dont know the reason ofc but still i thought to let you know if you are disappointed or something from that part because you will know soon the main reason.

Here I want you all to know about my new novel. Beacuse it has suspence and thriller with Passionate cute romance. And as HDG and Delightful accident both novels are Indian character novel.

I am sure you guyss are gonna love it.

Here:

HEART IN LONDON

HEART IN LONDON

Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But in the way or process of chasing the dreams her heart met with his.They fall in love.

And this heartful connection or encounter with him, has made her life sweet and excessively beautiful.

But she is stubborn and not looking for love and
Here him being wiped out and so in love with her says :-
You are the only one I need.
My heart is only for you.

But the question is -
How she moved london
how there both connection took place
How would he makes her fall in love with her even from her stubborness.
How would she convince her parents for love marriage with him instead of the one her parents wants.

Him : My heart is only for her
Her : My heart is in London

DELIGHTFUL ACCIDENT

(Upcoming) - Mystery Romance ♥️What would happen when she got herself in front of him where she dont even remember herself (she completely lost her memory)?

What would happen when she got herself in front of him where she dont even remember herself (she completely lost her memory)?

HIM : I AM DROWNED IN HER LOVE

HER: HE TRUSTED ME EVEN WHEN I DIDN'T KNEW MYSELF

FOR MORE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS NOVEL DO CHECK OUT THE ALREADY UPLOADED PARTS AND DESCRIPTION TOO.

DONT FOREGT TO SAVE THIS NOVELS IN YOUR READING LIST

Dont miss this read :)
And do follow me on instagram beacuse all the spoilers updates will be given there on story and Instagram reels both. And even if some glitch occur in future so i can inform you all on instagram (if any case occurs)

Dont forget to follow me on wattpad.

Thank you for reading it till here and supporting my hottiepie❤️❤️
AND
DO SHOW YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT