Return

DD POV :

Karan drive back from Tanvi house in his car which was brought by his driver.
…….
Ishani went inside the car which was sent by her dad with a driver.

The driver started driving.

Ishani was blushing remembering, how aadvik being jealous while she was scrolling reels in her phone.
Ishani thought “ I really can't help but laugh. He is so cute. Him being jealous proved that he is so possessive about me. Our feelings are mutual, as we both don't want any other person coming between us.”

Karan saw Ishani sitting in the backseat from his car in the way where the signal made the cars stop.

Ishani's car turned towards the left side which goes from construction work.

Karan thought “ Bhabhi, here? But why on this road?”

Karan turned his car while dialing Ishani’s number. And follows behind her car.

The driver said “ i am seeing you after a long time. Finally i can get you now.”

Ishani asked” What? “

Driver smiled and said “ I am not the driver your dad sent, ishani.”

The next very moment ishani dialed Aadvik's number hiding under her dupatta.

Aadvik replied “ Missing me already? “

Ishani said “ who are you and what do you want from me? “.

The driver replied “ Your stalker, your lover. You don't quite know me. But I know you… I wanted to even marry you but a crazy person sent me to jail when i approached you. I returned and just for you.”

Aadvik thought in shock“ He came back. No way. Ishani is in trouble.”

Aadvik ran towards his car and started his car immediately. karan calling him again and again. Aadvik said ‘’ What the hell he wants, i even cut his call so many times, still.”

Aadvik picked up his call and karan said “ I saw bhabhi’s car going in some different route. Where is she going? I called her but it was busy. This road is not at work.“

Aadvik replied” Where is she? And where are you? “

Karan replied” I am almost behind them.”

Aadvik said “ She is in danger, that stalker has returned. You follow them and send me your live location. I will be arriving there immediately.”
Karan said “ Dont worry, i am going in a way, he wont even know that i am following the car.”
—--

Ishani said “ Stop the car! What nonsense are you talking about?”

He replied “ Do you think I will stop the car? “

Ishani asked panicking “ Where are we? “ While looking out the window.

He replied “ I will tell you once we reach, where only we two will be there and no one else to disturb. Don't worry ishani”

Ishani said “ I am warning you to stop the car immediately.”

He asked “ What will you do otherwise? “

Ishani replied “ You are psycho.”

Ishani kept the phone on the seat hiding behind her dupatta and leaned towards his front seat while turned the steering wheel with an immediate action.

He said in a panick voice as the car took the whole turn “ stop or you will die too.”

Ishani replied without leaving her hands from the steering wheel “ Atleast ,you will die and there will be less burden for this world. I will do something good.”