Chapter 2

School. School is pretty easy for me. At my school, no one gets bullied because everyone is basically scared of each other. My first class is in about 10 minutes, I have math. I sit in the back corner in all of my classes. I like it because no one sits next to me and I never get called on. I can be very shy, especially in school. I don't know... It's just whenever the teacher calls on me I'm terrified if I say the wrong answer someone is bound to make fun of me. As of right now, I'm waiting outside the classroom door to get inside. When the bell rings, I walk into the classroom and sit in my usual corner. That's when I saw him. Dylan. He walked in wearing his usual leather jacket, white v-neck, and dark skinny jeans. I immediately look down so he doesn't see me. I was paying attention to the lesson when my pencil rolled off my desk. I bent down to pick it up, when I looked up he was staring at me. He was staring into my eyes. Directly into my eyes. I quickly look away. But for the rest of the class, out of the corner of my eye, he was looking at me. It's like he was trying to figure me out. Trying to figure out my life story. Which no one really knows... Besides me. The bell rings and I start walking to my next class which  gym. All the girls walk into the locker room and change. As I'm changing Dylan is on my mind. Why was he looking at me? The boys usually get out before the girls and as I'm walking out I felt his gaze on me. He was watching me walk then sit in the bleachers with my friend, Kacey. We've been friends forever. "Hey Stephanie, Dylan's looking at you." She said wiggling her eyebrows.

I turn around glance at him, then turned back to Kacey. "Yeah he stared at me in math too... It's like he's trying to figure out my life story..." She looked at me weird and I just shrugged. Soon enough, gym was over and we had lunch. Food. Now that I think of it I'm so hungry. I walk to lunch with Kacey and my other friend Rebecca. Like before, I still felt his gaze upon me. I just ignored it and got my lunch. We sat at our table and had a conversation. During the middle of one, Dylan got up, walked over to the table we're sitting at and sat directly across from me. All three of us looked at me until he spoke up and said,

"Carry on with your conversation... I'm just trying to figure something out." Umm weird. We ignored what he said and stayed quiet. When lunch was over we went to out lockers then went our separate ways. I have science and language arts. We have blocked scheduling. Basically you have less classes for a longer amount of time then switch classes next semester. My next class is Science. We don't have assigned seats in this class but everyone always takes the same seats as last time. I notice Dylan walk up to the kid that sits next to me and said something. I wasn't really paying attention to what he said. I walked into science took my seat. Dylan walked over and sat in the seat next to me. "Uhh Dylan, not to be rude but why are you sitting  where Michael usually sits?"

"Because I switched seats with him." He simply stated.

"Why though?"

"Because Steph, I wanna figure out who you are. I can tell you're happy but I can also tell you're upset, like you're broken. And I'm determined to find out." After he finished talking the teacher walked in. He called me Steph. No one calls me Steph. Not even family members. The rest of the day went by quick. Why does he care about my life story?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n
Hi guys! This is the second chapter. I'm like getting so excited bc I love Dylan soooo much. Tbh I can kinda picture him being a bad boy... Vote and comment! Thanks for reading!
-Kelly