Chapter 36

I woke up to one thought. Prom. You can go with friends, a friend, a boyfriend or girlfriend... Anyone you want. Me? I have a boyfriend but I'm going with a friend... Ugh. Just this whole thing is pissing me off. Dylan texted me this morning saying he has a date, figures it's the girl he hooked up with, Courtney. Courtney isn't a bad person... She's just a whore and will get with any guy. Me personally I don't like her since she had sex with my boyfriend... But he can go with whoever he wants.

I got up and took a shower and put my hair in a messy bun and I didn't do any makeup. I put on an old sweater with leggings. Then I went to go get a manicure and a pedicure. I decided to do this first... After that I have 2 hours until my hair appointment which is at 2 then makeup is after that at the same place. For my nails, I decided to get coral because the bottom of my dress is coral. My toes are also coral. I don't like it when people get two different colors on their nails and toes just get the same color. Anyways, I went to get lunch then got my hair done. For my hair, it's half up and half down with a bow in the back and loose curls, I found it on pinterest. For my makeup, the lady did a smokey eye. It looked good. After she was finished I went home. When I got home it was 4:40 so I decided to get in my dress. I got in my dress and put on my heels and a necklace, which were both sparkly, and made my way downstairs [off to side]. As I was walking down the stairs, there was a knock at the door. I opened it and it revealed Tyler. He looked very handsome in his tux.

"Woah Tyler you look so handsome for once!" I joked.

"Haha funny. But Stephanie, you look beautiful." He told me.

"Thanks. Come in." I told him. We waited until everyone else got here. When Cody got here he said,

"Sorry Stephanie you're too gorgeous I can't go with you." I laughed. When Dylan came with Courtney, he looked miserable.

"Oh wow Steph, you look gorgeous and beautiful wow." Dylan said staring at me.

"Thanks." I said. "Hi Courtney, come in."

"Hi Stephanie. You look great." Courtney said with a fake smile.

"So do you." I said bluntly. Her dress was all open, she's one of those girls who thinks she prettier than everyone else. "So let's go take pictures!" I said enthusiastically. We all got outside where my mom was setting up the camera along with Brayden.

"I hope you guys don't mind that we get a family picture first?" My mom asked. There was a lot of 'No we don't mind' then Courtney's answer which was, 'Whatever' God I hate her. I walked over and Brayden came to one side of me and my mom came to the left. Brayden gave me the look to ruin the picture. So at the last second, Brayden lifted his and put his hand on his chin while I held his leg and stuck my tongue out. My mom was the only one smiling.

"Okay now a serious picture." I said as my mom rolled her eyes. We actually took a serious one and then it was time for our pictures with our friends. There was a few serious one then funny ones. There was one where Tyler went behind Cody and hugged him from behind and Cody is pretending to blush. So Dylan did the same to me and I did blush while Courtney gave me the dirtiest look ever. God he's my boyfriend. Cody and I had nice pictures. Like he hugged me from behind, we intertwined our fingers and stared at the camera, stuff like that. I can just see Dylan getting jealous. Courtney literally threw herself on top of Dylan and I didn't get jealous because Dylan didn't smile in any of the pictures.

"Hey Stephanie? Can we get a few pictures of you and Dylan? Since you two are dating but aren't going to the prom together... Just take a picture together." My mom said. I nodded my head and Dylan walked over and kissed me. My arms went around his neck and his went to my waist. My mom snapped the picture. I pulled away then we just took a normal photo. Courtney rolled her eyes and scoffed. I rolled my eyes and went next to Cody. When I walked away Courtney put on a fake smile and walked over to Dylan and attempting to hold his hand but he rejected her. I tried my best not to laugh. Cody saw too because he tried not to laugh too. Tyler didn't hide it at all and started to laugh hysterically so Cody and I joined in. We just walked to the school... Yup prom was at our school. Sucks I know. Our school can't afford to go somewhere else. So it's in the cafeteria since it's a whole lot bigger than the gym. Honestly, it wasn't that bad. Cody took my hand and we walked to the dance floor while Dylan totally ditched Courtney but she found him at a table and Tyler... Well Tyler was dancing with Cody and I... Which was fun. Then a slow song came on. Tyler left to go sit at a table... But my friend Kacey didn't have a date either so I grabbed her hand and Tyler's and they started dancing which was cute. Courtney forced Dylan to dance so he did. He looked very miserable. I smiled at Cody I was having a good time... But my boyfriend wasn't. I stole a glance at Dylan and he was kissing Courtney. So I smashed my lips against Cody's. When I pulled from Cody, realizing what I just did, I ran out. I kissed him out of jealousy. There were no sparks. I ran down the hallways with tears running down my face not even caring about my makeup.

"Steph!" I heard Dylan yell. "Wait up! Courtney kissed me and I know you kissed Cody out of jealousy don't worry. It's fine."

"No it's not fine! I'm not at prom with my boyfriend! You're having the worst time of your life because of me! You took the school's whore because no guy wanted to go with her!" Just when I yelled that, Courtney came out making out with some guy. "See! Dylan I just... I'm sorry! I should've gone with you! This is all my fault Dyl! I'm ju-" I was cut off my Dylan kissing me. "What was that for?" I asked.

"You called me Dyl... Steph, I forgive you. And I saw you having a good time so I was okay with it." He said as Cody came walking down the hallway.

"You guys go have fun... I'll hang with Tyler because Kacey said she doesn't like him and doesn't feel comfortable." Cody said.

"You can still hang with us." I said.

"Okay. Thanks." Cody said smiling at me. Dyl and I walked back into the cafeteria and started dancing.

"I'll be right back!" Dyl yelled over the music. Collide by Howie Day started playing. That's like my favorite song of all time. Dyl came over and said, "May I have this dance Ms. Oakley?" I nodded and my arms went around his neck and his went to my waist.

"Thanks... This is my favorite song... Of all time and you knew that just so we can dance together."

"Stop thanking me Steph." Dyl said. The song soon ended and the night ended soon. The prom ended at around midnight. "Hey wanna stay at my house for a few?" He asked.

"I'm in a dress." I simply said.

"You can borrow some of my clothes. You can leave your dress at my house and I can bring it tomorrow." He suggested and I nodded. I quickly texted my mom telling her my plans which she just sent a quick okay. Dyl gave me a shirt and some basketball shorts. When I walked out of the bathroom he took my dress and put it on a hanger. "Wow Steph, you look amazing in my clothes." He said getting closer to me. He leaned in and kissed me hungrily. He pushed me against his bed and he took off his shirt. He tugged at my shirt and I took it off. I guess you can make out what kinda happened....

So tonight was the night of prom, forgave Dylan, and lost my virginity to Dyl, the boy I love.
••
A/n
Hi!!!! Sooo I'm not that comfortable writing sex scenes so I just stopped there and idk if you guys are like comfortable reading it or not because I'm not that comfortable like I'll skim over it. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed!!
-Kelly