Chapter 17

Today is not gonna be easy. Avoiding Dylan when he's in all of my classes. I start walking to school and I should of left a little earlier because as I was walking Dylan walked out of his house. He looked me and continued to watch me as I picked up my pace to pass his house. He realized what was going on and started to walk fast to catch up with me. I stopped, turned around and said, "Just leave me alone!" I continued to walk then a few moments later I heard,

"I'll leave you alone when I stop loving you!" My heart fluttered and I was blushing like crazy. But I'm not gonna go running back into his arms. Yes I love him. Yes he's all I think about. But I can't get the fact out of my head that he cheated on me. This is why I don't trust people.

I got to school and all Dylan did was look at me. I felt his gaze on me anywhere I went. When I got to lunch he was sitting at out usual table with a little hope in his eyes. I took Kacey and we went to go sit at a different table. It's so hard to ignore someone that's in all of your classes and lives a block away. I'm so tired of this already and it's only been a few days.

The school day is over and I started to walk home. I passed Dylan's house and sighed heavily. I finally got to my house and saw a familiar boy in a leather jacket sitting on my porch. "Steph. Can we talk?"

"You can talk Dylan." I responded.

"Okay fine. I love you. I'm in love with you. I'm head over heels in love with you. Okay, yes I hooked up with a girl. Do you think that meant anything to me? I was drunk. I barely even remembered that happened. All I think about is you. I just... When you said yes to being my girlfriend, do you understand how happy I was? I can't even describe it. It felt like the sun was also shining when we were dating. Now you can't tell me that you didn't feel anything when we were dating. Steph, I love you and I'm determined to get you back no matter what." He finished. I didn't say anything. "So you didn't feel anything?" Dylan asked me.

"Dylan... I felt so much when we were dating. I loved you. I trusted you. To have someone break that trust... It's hard to replace."

"Y-you loved me?"

"I still do Dylan." I said and he leaned forward to kiss me but I dodged it and walked inside. I looked out the window and saw him walk away but he stopped, turned around, looked at my house, then at me. Before out little staring contest went on, I walked away from the window and did my homework to get my mind off of things. But I can't. Dylan. I love him so much. He's my everything. Well he was... I'm just completely done with everything. I just need a break to think about it. If we do go out again... What if he cheats on me again? Don't they say once a cheater always a cheater? I don't know... I just have that gut feeling that he'll do it again. I mean does he even know what love even is? He may say he loves me... But does he really know? We're only 17... Can love come at this young?

So the rest of this week was pretty much the same... Dylan following me trying to get me to forgive him but I rejected every time. I'm just not ready yet... I'm not sure if I'll ever be. He keeps telling me he loves me every time he approaches me it just gets annoying. I just need a break.... A long one. When I think, I think for a few weeks before I make my final decision. I'm just really confused about everything...
••
A/n
Hi! So yeah this is a filler... Sorry next chapter will be better I hope... 200 READS SKXIHEDBIDHSLAPJ THANK YOU SOOOO FRICKIN MUCH ILY GUYS. Thanks for reading!!
-Kelly