Chapter 20

School. I love school. Note the sarcasm. But I see Dylan today... Yay? And it's the start of a new semester... Tyler and I are really close... He's like a brother to me. I walk into homeroom and I saw some guys picking on Tyler. I walked over and they stopped. "Oh hey Stephanie." Bryan, the school jock said to me. "I don't want to be rude but... Why are you over here?"

"I don't know Bryan... Why are you picking on Tyler?"

"Because he's the new kid so it's easier." He said laughing.

"Ahh... Well just because he's a new kid doesn't mean shit so oh yeah so Bryan remember the time in elementary, when you weren't a douche, you had glasses and braces and you got so nervous for the spelling test so you peed your pants." I said smirking.

"That's just embarrassing me." Bryan retorted.

"And you're embarrassing him. Leave him alone." I said and he rolled his eyes. Bryan's my cousin. He's a douche.

"Thanks." Tyler said.

"No problem... He's my cousin and he's a douche." I said and Tyler laughed. Dylan walked in and came over to me.

"Hey Steph... Wanna hang out after school?" He asked.

"Sure." I said.

"My house." He simply stated and walked away.

"Awh so that means I can't walk home with you!" Tyler pouted and I playfully punched his arm. I walked to my seat and gathered my books because the bell rang. I walked to my first class and sat down. Tyler and Dyl walked in and sat in their seats. They don't really like each other. Dylan's just jealous of Tyler... Whatever. The day went on as it usually would.

School was over and Dyl and I were walking to his house. I walked in and greeted his mother and we walked upstairs to his room. I sat on the floor. "Steph? What are you doing? Sit on the bed."

"Nahh I'm already on the floor." I responded.

"You're so lazy." He stated.

"Thanks." I said smiling. He got up and picked me up and sat down. I was sitting on his lap and he leaned in. He kissed me and before it got too heated, I pulled away and said, "Sorry." I got off his lap and sat maybe a foot away from him.

"Wanna go on a date?" He asked suddenly.

"Uhh..." I thought for a second. "I'd love to." I finally said and he smiled. We got up, went in his car, and just went to a restaurant. We sat down across from each other and had a good time. I am still in love with him. Like head over heels. I can't stand how we're not together. We finished our dinner and went on a quick walk in the park near the restaurant. It was a little cold out and I had goosebumps. Dyl took off his jacket and placed his jacket over my shoulders. "Thanks."

"No problem." He replied. "So I was thinking... If I never did what I did to you... Would we last?"

"Probably. Well I don't know. I think after awhile... We would fight... But fight through the fight. If that made sense." I said as I felt a drop land on me. It's drizzling.

"I think it's gonna rain." Dylan said laughing slightly. "And yeah that does make sense." Then it started to pour.

"Dylan!" I yelled. He laughed and so did I. He leaned in and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync. "Dyl that was amazing but uh let's get back to the car now!" I said.

"Wait, will you be my girlfriend again?" Dyl said.

"Yes, now c'mon!" I yelled and he smiled but laughed.

"Hop on." Dyl and turned around. I hopped on his back and he started to run. We got to his car but I was soaked. We drove back to his house and he handed me some of his clothes. I changed and walked back into his room. "Wow you look hot in my clothes." He said.

"Thanks." I said blushing.

"My girlfriend is also hot when she blushes." He said and kisses me. We laid on his bed until I decided to go home. He gave me a kiss goodbye and I walked over to my house. I greeted my mom and went upstairs and fell asleep with the thought of Dylan and I going out again.
••
A/n
Hi! THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER YASSSSSSS!!!! I ship them so hard ik I said that in my last authors note but I really do. AND YESSSS 300 READSSSSS!!!! Thanks for reading!
-Kelly