Chapter 22

It's been 5 days. 5 days of me not eating, moving from my bed, or going to school. The only time I move is if I have to go to the bathroom, take a shower, or visit Brayden in the hospital. But when I'm done I just go straight back into bed. Right now, it's 3:30 and I'm just so upset. I can't believe this happened to Brayden. I heard the door open and close. I thought it was my mom. I heard footsteps which means someone was coming up the stairs. I pulled the blanket over my head considering I was a mess. I was wearing an old baggy t-shirt with holes, acro shorts, and my hair was in a messy bun. I also was wearing my glasses and I don't have any makeup on so I look like trash. "Steph?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Dyl? How did you get in my house?" I said but it turned out kind of muffled due to a blanket being over my head.

"Yeah Steph... If you're not going to move and someone breaks into your house... You should lock your door. By the way, when was the last time you ate?" He asked.

"I don't know." I lied.

"Really?"

"Mhhmm." I hummed.

"Tell the truth." He demanded.

"5 days." Was all I said, pulled the blanket down, and he looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Well good thing I brought this." He got up, went in the hallway, and came out with Chinese take out.

"Sorry Dyl, I'm gonna havta pass."

"Nope because if you don't eat then I won't kiss you." He smirked.

"Okay then I won't eat and I know you can't even go like a week without kissing me." I shot back.

"True. Oh god I haven't seen you in 5 days... I haven't kissed you in 5 days. You're right. I can't go any longer without kissing you." He said as I let out a light chuckle. Dyl smiled and leaned in and kissed me. I pulled back and he just looked at me. "Sorry. I know you're going through a tough time..."

"Nah it's fine. I just look like trash right now."

"No, Steph I love it when you're like this. When you don't wear contacts or makeup. Steph, you look gorgeous."

"Okay Dyl whatever you say." I said as he sighed heavily opening a container. "What?"

"You always think bad about yourself while I'm over here trying to make you feel like a princess and it's not working."

"That's because I'm no where near a princess." I said as Dyl took a bite of rice and didn't continue with the subject. Dylan kept on eating and staring at me. I stared blankly at the wall but I knew he was staring at me. I felt his gaze.

"Steph?" He said.

"No." I replied.

"You didn't even know what I was going to say."

"Yeah you were gonna try and get me to eat."

"Steph. I worry about you please just eat." He pleaded. I looked at him and he had a fork with a container in his hand and held it up. I smiled and shook my head no. He pouted but handed it to me anyways.

"Dyl!"

"Eat please. I worry about you Steph." He explained. I gave up and started to eat. He smiled and continued to eat. "Sorry Dyl I'm gonna havta pass." Dylan mimicked in a girly voice.

"Dylan!" I shouted and the smile from his face disappeared. "Wait what?"

"You called me Dylan."

"I'll call you Dylan when you're in trouble." I said sternly and he smiled. We continued to eat until we finished. Dyl and I just laid down on my bed. My head was leaning on his chest and we were watching reruns of Drake & Josh. The front door opened signaling that my mom is home from work. She came upstairs.

"Hello Dylan." My mother greeted.

"Hi Mrs. Oakley." Dyl said. My mom looked at the empty containers then to us.

"Stephanie you ate?" I nodded and she looked to Dyl and smiled. My mom left and up until 11 o'clock Dyl stayed with me as we watched 90s shows. He kissed my forehead then pecked my lips and left. I sighed heavily. Tomorrow's Saturday. Visiting Brayden. Why?
••
A/n
Hi! I'm not positive how long I'm gonna make this fanfic but it will probably be like 30-40 chapters... TY SOOO MUCH FOR 400 READS THATS AMAZING AF TY AGAIN💕
-Kelly