Chapter 32

I started to walk to school. Dylan has a dentists appointment and Tyler is sick. Yay. I'm gonna be a loner for most of the day... Fun. I got to my locker, got my books and walked into homeroom. Someone was sitting in my usual seat. "Um excuse me? You're sitting in my seat." I said.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry I'll move."

"Nah it's cool you can sit there I'll just sit behind you." I said and he gave me a warm smile which I gladly returned. He looked familiar and I'm pretty sure he's new here... "Are you new here?" I asked.

"Uh yeah kinda. I actually lived here when I was younger." He explained.

"Oh cool. Well I'm Stephanie."

"Cody." He replied.

"It's nice to meet you." I said politely.

"Same goes to you." He said. I smiled at him then the bell rang. "Hey uh do you know where room 316 is?"

"Yeah that's my first class you can follow me." I said and he nodded. We just had small talk then once we got into the classroom we didn't really talk. Dyl walked into class about halfway through and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I felt a gaze on us and a sigh from the back of the room. I turned to where I heard the sigh and it came from Cody. Please tell me that this boy doesn't like me. I'm begging you. He saw me staring and gave me a smile and a wave which I returned with a small nod. I'm positive I know him from somewhere. He looks familiar and even the name sounds familiar. He also said he used to live over here. I've lived here my whole life. I just can't put my finger on it. So at the end of class, Cody came up to me and asked where the art room was. I gave him to directions. I looked at him schedule and we have history and language arts together... Yay?

During history I felt 2 gazes on me. Cody and Dylan. I turned to face Dylan and he gave me a little head nod towards Cody. So I turned towards Cody and he gave me a huge smile which I returned. I sighed heavily before paying attention to the lesson again. I felt Cody's gaze on me for the rest of the day. It's weird. Why is he staring at me? The bell rang signaling that the school day is over and that it's time to go home. I was at my locker when Cody came up to me. "Hey uh Stephanie?"

"Yeah?" I asked not making eye contact.

"I'll let you finish can we talk in the front of the school?"

"Yeah sure. Let's leave now." We were standing in front of the school when he said,

"So uh, I don't think you remember me... But once you said Stephanie... I remembered. We used to be best friends when we were little. We were inseparable. I remember when I moved we said that we would keep in touch but never did." Cody explained and that's when it hit me. I didn't say anything I just walked over and gave Cody a hug. He instantly hugged back.

"How've ya been?" I mumbled in his shoulder. He laughed a little. Someone cleared their throat and I had a huge feeling that it was Dylan.

"Can I help you Cody?" Dylan started. "Why are you hugging my girlfriend? You know that-" I cut him off.

"Dyl, Cody is my best friend... Well was... When we were kids we were really close then we separated. And for your information I hugged him." I said and Dyl just looked at me. "Well, I have to go."

"Wait before you go can I have your number?" Cody asked. I nodded and gave him my phone and he gave me his. "Bye." Cody said.

"Bye!" I said and took Dylan's hand amd started to walk. We were about a block away from the school when Dylan said,

"Wait before you go can I have your number?" He did it in this weird voice.

"Oh my god! You're jealous! You need to relax." I said standing in front of him causing to stop. He looked at me straight in the eyes and kissed me.

"I just don't want to lose you."

"You're not Dyl." I reassured him. We walked until we got home and I walked inside.

At about 6:30, as I was doing homework. I got a text from Cody. Instead of just putting his name, he put 'Cody The Hottest and Sexiest Man I Know' [C-Cody S-Steph]

C- So I take it you like my name?
S- Yeahh 1) you're not hot or sexy 2) you're not a man 😇
C- Wow. Such a great friend 👌🏻
S- Lol ik 💁🏻
C- You're so conceited
S- Thanks btw I'm gonna havta change your contact name bc Dylan will freak out.
C- Yeah anyways do you still live at the same house?
S- Yeah why?
C- Open your window
S- Okay?

I walked from my desk to my window and Cody was sitting there with a box of pizza. "C'mon Stephanie! I used to do this all the time!"

"Yeah when we were like 10!" I said laughing. I took the box and sat on my bed patting a spot for him to sit.

"You look good Stephanie."

"You too Cody. Hey why were you in my homeroom if your last name starts with a 'C'?"

"There was no space in any other homeroom besides yours." He replied. I opened the box and I swear it was like heaven. "So how's your family?" He asked.

"Well, my parents got divorced and Brayden was recently in a coma but he woke up on my birthday." I told him. He just nodded. Cody is the only other person who knows about my life story. "Yours?" I asked.

"My parents got divorced too... That's why I moved back here. I live with my mom." He told me. I nodded back. We ate the whole box of pizza mannnn we're fat. After talking for another 20 minutes, he decided he should catch up on homework then go to sleep. He gave me a hug, "Night Stephanie."

"Night Cody." I said and pulled from the hug. He went out of my window again. I laughed to myself. It's good to have my best friend back again.
••
A/n
Holaaaaaaa Cody Christian 😍 I'm using actors from Teen Wolf but I promise to stop with him lol. I hope you guys are liking this story... Also if you guys follow me on this I follow back... If you wanted a free follow... Anyways, comment and vote! THANKS FOR 900 READS FOEKSNKXNAL 😂😁 I was actually gonna use Colton Haynes for this chapter... But I decided to use Cody... Anyways, Thanks again!
-Kelly