Chapter 18

It's been about 3 weeks since the break up. Dylan has been a bit more distant. He just looks at me now... He doesn't really talk he'll text me but I never answer. As of right now, I'm at my locker putting away my books. I closed my locker and started to walk but bumped into someone. "Hi, I'm so sorry." He looked up and smiled, "I'm Tyler Posey."

I smiled back and said, "Stephanie Oakley." I helped him pick up his books then he said,

"I'm new here can you help me find my first class?" I nodded. I looked at his schedule.

"I'm in that class so wanna walk with me?" I said smiling.

"Sure that sounds great." We walked into my math class and the teacher automatically said,

"Ms. Oakley, you're late... Oh hello. You must be our new student. And Ms. Oakley I assume you were helping him find his class."

"Yes sir." I said and Dylan was looking at me. I glance and him and he looked angry... Jealous? I sat down in my seat and the teacher announced,

"This is our new student, introduce yourself."

"I'm Tyler Posey." He said smiling. He looked at me but his smile faded when he looked at Dylan. I turned around and glared at him and his expression just softened. There was an empty seat in front of me.

"Tyler please sit in front of Stephanie." He nodded and smiled before he sat down. Man he smiles a lot. The bell rang signaling that the class ended. I gathered my books and stood up.

"Hey Stephanie?" Tyler said.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me find my next class? Sorry. But you're the only person I know." He said.

"It's no problem. Hey Tyler... We have the same classes so you can just hang with me for the day."

"Thank god." He said relaxing a little. I laughed slightly. We started to walk out when Dylan came over and put he arm around my waist. I got out of his grasp and he just sighed and walked away from us. "What was that about?" Tyler asked curiously.

"Ex boyfriend." I stated.

"Oh." Tyler said knowing that I was clearly uncomfortable and didn't bring up anything.

Tyler is honestly really cool. He's like my best friend. Dylan is getting really jealous and honestly I think it's funny. Tyler also walks the same way I do. "Hey Tyler?" He turned around. "Wanna walk together?" He smiled and nodded. We walked and talked and just fooled around. Turns out, Tyler is my new next door neighbor. "Ahh so your family is the family that moved in this house..." I said.

"Yeah... Wait you live next door?"

"Yeah." I said smiled. He returned the favor and said,

"Thanks for helping me around today I appreciate it."

"No problem. See you tomorrow!" I said and he smiled and walked inside his house. I walked inside mine and no surprise my mom wasn't home. I walked up to my room and jumped. Dylan was sitting on my bed.

"Do you like the new kid?" He asked.

"No he's cool... But I don't like him like that..."

"Good. Steph can we please talk? I just can't get you out of my head. Steph I love you and I always will. It's hard not being the one the hold you in my arms... Kiss you whenever but I can't do that because I'm the idiot that got drunk at a party. I haven't been to a party since our breakup... Hell I haven't even had a drink. Steph, that was the biggest mistake of my life and it I can go back and change it I would. Steph, what we had before was perfect... Now it's all ruined."

"Dylan you don't get it. I don't trust you anymore. I just told you I need time to think..."

"Please Steph." He pleaded. I sighed. "Screw it." I heard him mumble and looked up and his lips smashed into mine. They moved in sync. He was begging for entrance but I declined. I pulled away and I closed my eyes hoping he would go away. "Now tell me you didn't feel anything." I opened my eyes.

"I felt everything." I answered truthfully. His face lit up. "I'm just not ready." He nodded and walked away. I sighed and laid down and closed my eyes. As my eyes were closed I felt a peck on my lips and sat up and saw a leather jacket. I smiled. Do I forgive him?
••
A/n
Hi! Yes, I added Tyler Posey. I needed someone that would make Dylan jealous so why not a cute boy like Tyler Posey... Thanks for reading!
-Kelly