Chapter 11

I slammed my hand on my alarm to make it shut up. I rolled out of bed. I just put on a pair of leggings, a maroon sweater, and my hair into a messy bun. I walked to school and this time, Dyl wasn't walking in front of me. That's fine. I got to school and saw Dylan standing against a wall staring at me. I pretended that I didn't see him and walked into the school. "Steph?" He questioned and I stopped.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Did you see me?"

"Oh I guess not sorry."

"That's cool wanna walk to math together?"

"Sure..." I said. We walked in and I sat in my new assigned seat which was in front of Dylan. I didn't turn around the whole class. The bell rang and we made our way to Spanish. I hate how our days switches like one day I have gym the next I have Spanish. Whatever. Spanish was so boring... Lunch. Today, Dylan was at the table before I was which is fine. We ate lunch then the rest of the day went by pretty quickly. There was about 10 minutes left of class so out teacher let us hang out. Dyl came over to me and pecked my lips. "Sooo... I was thinking that tonight we can do something..."

"Sure like what?"

"I don't know yet..."

"Oh okay... By the way my mom told me she wants to meet you."

"Why?"

"Because she saw you peck my lips before you left."

"S-she saw that? Oh shit... Sorry..."

"Nah it's cool... My mom is better than my dad and my dad doesn't care who I date since he doesn't care about me but my mom cares."

"Ahh I see." Dylan smiled and leaned in again and kissed me passionately.

"Mr. O'Brien, I suggest you kiss your girlfriend on your own time not in my class." The teacher said and Dyl rolled his eyes as I just laughed. Dylan smiled at me then the bell rang. We walked out hand in hand. When he had to go to his house he stopped and picked me up once again and kissed me. I smiled through the kiss and so did he. He left without turning around but my gaze never left. I like Dyl a lot. I'm smiling thinking about tonight. Something's off. My mom's car is in the driveway. I walked in the house and said, "Mom?"

"Oh over here!"

"What are you doing home early?" I asked.

"Hey honey, sit down." I did as she said. "Um well there's no easy way to say this but your dad and I are getting a divorce. So um you and your siblings may be separated... But you're staying with me. Your dad made that quite clear that he didn't want you with him."

"I might be separated from my siblings... Would they ever come back to just visit?"

"Yeah they would stay at your dad's during the week and come here the weekend. Oh and we're staying in this house while they move in another house about 15 minutes away. I'm sorry. The paperwork is already filled out and your dad's moving out tomorrow while your siblings at the end of this week... I'm so sorry again."

"It's fine. I love you and that's all that matters. I have a job and so do you so we'll be helping each other out." My mom nodded and said,

"So when do I get to meet Dylan?"

"Next week?" I asked and she nodded.

"In about 2 weeks on Wednesday I get home earlier on Wednesdays. So I can make a dinner and meet this mystery boy." I smiled and rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. I decided to change my outfit since I should look a little more presentable. For my outfit, I decided on a white tank top, a peachy skirt, a leather jacket, a cross necklace, and some heels. For my hair, since it was just in a messy bun, I straightened it. I walked past my brother, Brayden's room, and he was crying.

"Brayden? You okay?" He looked up. Brayden is 15 and is one of the nicest people I've met.

"I don't wanna leave here. I really like it here. I wanna live with you and mom most of the time not dad. I won't even see you and you're my big sister and I love you. Even if we're not blood related I think of it like that. Promise that you'll call me everyday?"

"Of course Brayden. Don't worry. I'm staying here because dad hates me and adores you guys. But trust me. I will call you every single day. I love you Brayden and I would probably go crazy if I didn't hear your voice everyday. "

"Love you too sis. By the way where are you going dressed up all nice?"

"Oh I'm going out with Dylan." Brayden started wiggling his eyebrows. I playfully punched his arm and left. I walked downstairs and mom looked at me and said,

"You look amazing! Dylan's one lucky guy Stephanie." I smiled and hugged her. There was a knock at the door and I answered it. It's Dylan. He's smiling, has a single rose, and is wearing a white button down with jeans. He pecked my lips, handed me the rose, and took my hand.

"Bye mom!" Was the last thing I said before I walked out with Dylan.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n
Hey! I ship them so hard. Like I'm getting the feels just writing this. Btw 70 reads!! Ty guys sooo much 💕 Thanks for reading!
-Kelly