Chapter 7

This whole weekend I avoided Dylan. His calls, texts, he even tried showing up to my house but I just made it seem like no one was home. I just... I get so upset telling someone about my life... My life sucks... Not my family... Just everything that they told me... It's complicated. My parents went on some business trip so I was in charge... I made a rule so that no one is allowed to answer the door to someone they don't know. I walked outside to get the mail but didn't notice the boy standing in a leather jacket looking at me. "Hey. Steph. We need to talk."

"Not today Dylan."

"Listen. You've been ignoring me. I know it. You're avoiding me. Did I do something to hurt you?"

"No.. I mean yes... You know what? Just forget it."

"No. I will not 'forget it' Steph what's been bugging you?" He asked sincerely.

"Deciding on telling you."

"Listen, I'm not trying to force you or anything but telling someone might take that weight off your chest. You can even talk to me about how you feel. I promise you'll feel a whole lot better. When I told you, do you know how good I felt? Steph... Just... Can we hang out tonight? I can order Chinese or something and we can watch movies or something..."

"Dyl... My parents are on a business trip... I'm not so sure if they'll be okay with me leaving..." Dylan just looked at me, walked past me, into my house, and into the living room where the rest of my siblings were in.

"Hey. I'm Dylan one of your sister's friends... I was wondering if you guys would mind if she came over my house tonight..."

They all said 'yeah we're fine!' Good. I'm actually happy they said yes. I could honestly use time to hang out with him. Maybe I'll tell him... He did say that it helps get that weight off your chest and honestly I need to. I've always wanted to talk to someone but going to my siblings seems weird and my parents that's just awkward. I know you're thinking why wouldn't you talk to family... It's more complicated than that...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n
Hello! Yes next chapter will most likely be her story... PROBABLY. If not sorry but knowing me I will bc I can't keep you guys waiting... Thanks for reading!
-Kelly