Chapter 3

I walk out of the school and I hear footsteps behind me. Not daring to turn around I continue with a little bit of a quicker pace. "Don't worry Steph I'm not gonna kidnap you I'm just walking home!" Dylan called from behind me. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. Soon enough he caught up with me. "Thought we could walk together catch up on things."

"Dylan I don't get it. One day you don't notice me the next day you do. And I have no idea on why you wanna know my life story. I just don't get it. So why do you care?"

"Because I can relate to you. You're broken and so am I. Now, I care for you Steph. And I know that I'm the only one that calls you Steph. Because now, we're friends." I stopped in my tracks. He crossed the street and went inside his house without looking back. My gaze never left him. Now we're friends... I don't know how I feel about that. I'm terrified of him. But he's not the only one that's broken. Because I am too. I have no idea how he knew that I was broken... But he did. I never knew Dylan was broken, upset inside. But he is. Is that why he keeps his bad boy image to show that he isn't a softie? When in reality he is... I got home and greeted my parents and siblings then walked upstairs. I plopped down on my bed not bothering to do my homework. I was thinking. Just because Dylan and I relate to one thing doesn't mean we're friends. He can consider us being friends but I won't. I'll never consider us to be friends. I only know a few things about him. He's 17, his full name is Dylan O'Brien, and he's broken. And that's it.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n
Hey guys! This chapter is kinda short... I know... But there will be short chapters but there will also be long chapters. Thanks for reading! ❤️
-Kelly