Chapter 27

I woke up to my blaring alarm. I rolled over and hit the top making it shut up. I sat up, rubbed my hands on my face, and got up to take a shower. For my outfit I chose a floral crop top sweater tucked in a white skirt [off to side]. I did my usual makeup routine and walked downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen with a plate of waffles sitting on the table. "Happy Birthday! Oh wow I can't believe you're 18... Am I really that old?"

"Thanks and no mom you're not that old." I said smiling. I finished my waffles and walked out the door. As I was walking to school, Tyler and Dylan were waiting for me on the corner.

"Steph! Happy Birthday!" Dyl said and bent down to kiss me.

"Happy Birthday Stephanie!" Tyler said and gave me a hug. "Wow now you're not gonna kiss me... I feel so left out." He said pouting as I laughed lightly. We walked to school and once I walked a ton of people came up to me and wished me a happy birthday. I held Dylan's hand as I walked to my locker then walked into homeroom. Every Time I asked Dyl what are we doing today he smiles and turns his head and pretends like he didn't hear me. So it came to the point where I ignored him the rest of the day and he got upset. Turns out, Tyler was in on this too so I decided to ignore both of them. After school, I walked to my locker with Tyler and Dylan right behind me. I looked at them and pushed them out of my way and continued to walk down the hallway. I started to walk home when I heard multiple footsteps behind me. I already knew who it was.

"Steph... Come with me please? See ya Tyler." Dyl said as Tyler walked off. I nodded as we went to his house. His door closed and he turned around to kiss me. Our lips moved in sync until we parted. "I'm sorry for not telling you... But... It's a surprise okay?"

"Fine." I said giving up.

"Do you wanna put your bag away before we go out? We can just walk to your house..." Dyl said and I agreed. His hand slipped into mine as we walked to my house. I unlocked the door and stepped in when I heard,

"SURPRISE!" I looked around to see my closest friends and someone in a wheelchair...

"Brayden?" I said tearing up a little. He nodded and I ran over and hugged him.

"Happy birthday sis!" He said. I hugged everyone else and pecked Dyl's lips.

"Thank you." I said.

"Don't thank me..." He said and we walked towards everyone else. This has been the best birthday ever.
••
A/n
BRAYDEN WOKE UP YESSS FINALLYYYY.... I ship them so hard. Lol I say that a lot... Well hope you enjoyed this chapter 😊 TY FOR 670 READS THATS AMAZINGGGGGG!!! 😊😊😊
-Kelly