Chapter 14

At about 5:30 my mom called Dylan and I downstairs for dinner. Dyl and I sat next to each other while my mom sat on the end. My mom broke out the conversation, "So how long have you guys been dating?"

"About 2 weeks." I responded.

"How long have you guys known each other?" My mom asked.

"Well Mrs. Oakley, I noticed your daughter for awhile now. But she never noticed me. We started talking maybe 2 months ago... We hung out and I started to develop very strong feelings for her and I was so happy when she said yes when I asked her to be my girlfriend." Dylan explained to my mom.

"That's very cute... How did you ask her to be your girlfriend?"

"Well, I took her to the boardwalk, set up a table, we had dinner and I asked her if she wanted to make it official..." Dyl said.

"Awh that's cute. Stephanie, you have a keeper." My mom said smiling. Dinner went on and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Eventually, Dylan had to leave to go home. We went to the door and he smiled, bent down, and kissed me. We smiled through the kiss then he left. I do have one of the best boyfriends ever. Anyways, I have school tomorrow and I have to do homework. I got out my books and actually did my math homework. After I finished, I got into the shower and changed in my pajamas. I was scrolling through Twitter when my eyes got heavy and I decided to fall asleep.
••
A/n
Sorry for the short chapter! It's a filler... But the next one will be longer! And if you have any suggestions let me know!! Thanks for reading!!
-Kelly