Chapter 28

At about 11 everyone left... The only person that stayed was Dylan. We just sat down and watched Modern Family until like 12... That's when he left. I walked upstairs and went into Brayden's room. He was still awake and I don't blame him. He's been in a coma for over a month. I sat on his bed where he was currently laying on. "Hey Brayden..."

"Hey. So how've you been?"

"Uhhh depressed?"

"Yeah I hear ya... I could tell that it affected you the most you look a lot skinnier than before..."

"Yeah... But I'm soo happy you're back but I just came in to say goodnight because I'm tired. And I'm also happy that you're living with us now and not dad."

"Goodnight big sis and me too."

"Night Brayden." I said and walked out. I changed out of my clothes and into my pajamas and went into bed. Next thing I knew, sleep took over.

~next morning~

I woke up and did my morning routine. About 5 minutes after I finished getting ready there was banging on the front door. I answered it and it was Tyler. "Hey Tyler!" I said and he just brushed passed me and walked into my kitchen. "Uhh come in?" I said as a question.

"Stephanie... I think... Uh I have a problem..."

"Which is?"

"Last night, when... when you saw your brother and you were so happy I realized something."

"Which was?"

"I-I think I like you." He said and I froze.

"What?" I spit out.

"Please don't make me say it again." Tyler pleaded.

"Tyler I have a boyfriend!" I basically shouted.

"Don't remind me! I-I just... I'm sorry." Tyler stammered out.

"Tyler, I love him, you... Just fuck off... I havta go." I said and left him standing in my kitchen. I just kept walking. I didn't even wait for Dylan. I have too much on my mind. I walked to my locker, got my books, and walked in homeroom. Dyl came in and tried to talk to me but I ignored him. Tyler pretended as if he didn't know anything. Dyl kept on bugging me all day. I just looked forward the whole day. I wasn't even paying attention to the lesson. I just ignored everything around me. The last bell rang and I got out of my seat, went to my locker and scurried out of the school. I know that Dylan and Tyler were both chasing me but I ran the opposite way of the way I walk home. No doubt that they'll be at my house. I just ignored the thought and kept walking the opposite way... I had no idea where I was so I guess you can say that I'm lost. My phone kept buzzing, Tyler and Dylan kept on calling me. I ignored it every single time. Why would Tyler tell me that he likes me? I don't even like Tyler that way but I can't face Dylan. It's almost 6 o'clock and it's getting dark out. So that's when I decided to call Dyl he picked up immediately. [D-Dyl S-Steph]

D- Steph! Where are you?
S- Honestly, I have no idea.
D- Find a street sign...
S- Uhh Washington Ave. [a/n I made that street up it might be a real street idk]
D- Steph! Wow you walked a lot... I'll be there as soon as possible bye
S- Bye Dyl

Our conversation ended. In about 10 minutes, Dyl showed up. I got in the car and he just stared forward. "Why?" Was all he asked.

"I don't know... I'm just stressed." Dyl didn't say anything and just drove. We got to my house and I got out without saying anything and walked inside. I turned around and Dylan was staring forward. I sighed, walked inside and Tyler was in my kitchen.

"Stephanie!" Tyler said and came over and hugged me. "I'm so glad you're okay." He mumbled into my shoulder. He let go and stared at me. I stared back. He leaned in and kissed me. I didn't kiss back. My eyes were wide open. But just as he kissed me Dylan walked in and I pushed him off.

"WHAT THE HELL POSEY!" Dylan yelled.

"TYLER!" I yelled. "Dyl I didn-"

"Steph! Shut up! POSEY WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND?!?!"

"I LIKE HER OKAY! THATS WHY SHE RAN AWAY FROM US! I TOLD HER THIS MORNING AND SHE BASICALLY TOLD ME TO FUCK OFF!" Tyler yelled. "SHE DIDNT EVEN KISS BACK AND HER EYES WERE OPEN NOT TO MENTION THAT SHE PUSHED ME OFF!" He yelled again.

"She told you to fuck off... Now I'm telling you to fuck off. SO FUCK OFF!" Dylan yelled and Tyler just walked out. When the door closed, Dyl and I didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry." I said suddenly.

"For what? Running away, ignoring my calls, making me extremely worried about you. Steph, I was scared. Terrified. I thought I lost you. I thought you left because you hated me for whatever reason. I thought all these bad things and all you say is sorry. Sorry doesn't fix anything. So just save it Steph." Dyl said and started to walk out. I followed him. He walked outside and I kept following him.

"Well Dyl, what do you expect me to do? I was so frickin stressed out! I was afraid that you'd be mad at me or kill Tyler if I told you! Okay I am sorry! I made a mistake! Break up with me if you want! I knew no one cared about me! I always had that feeling that you were joking this whole time and I was right!" I said and walked back inside. I closed the door and locked it. I went into my bedroom and cried. Cried all the pain out. I'm not even sure if Dylan and I broke up. I looked out the window and sure enough, his car was gone.
••
A/n
Hi! Woah what just happened... Tbh I don't even know 😂 now I havta figure out the next chapter 😊 TY FOR 700 READS SHSURBXKNSJ IM SO HAPPY 😁😁
-Kelly