Chapter 37

It's been a few days since prom and it's been eventful. Brayden kept on questioning me about why I was in pain the day after prom and I said cramps. I had no idea what to tell him. I would never have told him since I'm not stupid. Anyways, Courtney has backed off and Cody or Tyler haven't talked to me in days. Maybe Cody's mad because I kissed him but I went to Dyl straight after and maybe Tyler's pissed because of the Kacey thing. Or they aren't even mad at me... So today is Tuesday. I didn't go to school on Monday because my mom was taking Brayden and I to six flags. Anyways, I'm just doing my normal routine and I put on jeans and a sweater. I walked out the front door just as Tyler was walking out. "Hey Tyler!" I said.

"Oh hey Stephanie! How was six flags?"

"Great! How was school?" I said with a slight laugh. I was walking down my driveway to meet him and Tyler replied,

"Awful... So same old same old." He laughed. We met Dylan at the corner.

"Hey Steph, Tyler." Dyl said and bent down to kiss me. We walked to school and Cody came up to us.

"Hey guys!" He said cheerfully. We got into school and it was a normal, boring school day. Dyl's coming over my house after school today... I'm gonna tell him the news that I received yesterday. I'm so excited. Dyl and I walked into my house and into my room.

"Okay so Dyl, I havta tell you something." I said with a smile on my face.

"What?" He questioned curiously.

"I GOT ACCEPTED INTO UCLA!!!" I exclaimed.

"Wait? Really? Are you serious?" He asked and I nodded vigorously. "I DID TOO!" He basically screamed. I jumped into his arms and he gave me a huge kiss. We pulled apart and just hung out like when we first started talking. We made popcorn and went downstairs in my living room to watch a movie. Dyl chose the movie and figures he chose mean girls. I laughed at him. "What? It's a quality movie!" He told me.

"I never suspected someone like you to love mean girls." I said with a bit of humor in my voice.

"Someone like me what does that mean?" He asked.

"No it's just you look so tough then you pick mean girls!" I said laughing.

"Do I really look tough and like scary?" He asked being serious.

"Uh yeah kinda..." I replied honestly. He was about to say something when there was a knock at the door. I got up to go answer it. I opened it to reveal a familiar pair of blue eyes. "OH MY GOD ITS THE ONE AND ONLY DYLAN SPRAYBERRY!" I said freaking out. Dylan Sprayberry is my cousin... He's like... Life. He is probably one of the coolest cousins I have. We aren't blood related since I'm adopted but hey family's family. Dyl came walking around the corner.

"Who the hell is this?" He asked kinda harshly.

"Uh this is my cousin Dylan Sprayberry... Dylan this is my boyfriend Dylan O'Brien who is being a bit of a bitch right now." I said signaling for Dyl to stop. Sprayberry put his hand out and said,

"Nice to meet you." Dyl just looked at him. He ignored his hand and stepped out the door. I was gonna go after him and tell him off when Sprayberry stopped me. "Let him cool off." He told me as I nodded.

"So, wanna watch mean girls?" I asked Sprayberry with my eyebrows raised. He nodded and laughed at the same time and followed me into the living room.
••
A/n
THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY SHORT IK DONT GET MAD AT ME!! But literally the only reader that comments hinted to have Sprayberry in this sooo I hope you like it @Kristina-Orfanakos 😊 anyways, what's up with Dyl... Hmm guess you'll havta wait and see... 😏
-Kelly