Chapter 45

Graduation.  Wow.  I'm getting so old...  I'm going to be going to college in less than 3 months.  I have my cap and gown on and I'm on my way to my graduation with Sprayberry and Brayden along with my mother of course.  Kayla wanted to come but my dad yelled at her saying no.  I got out of the car and began walking towards the school.  Everyone hasta meet in the gym and get in height order which took forever.  I'm standing next to Tyler.  I'm wearing heels so I'm taller than I normally am.  In case you're wondering... Cody and I are doing okay.  We kinda fight a lot, especially on stupid stuff.  He keeps on yelling at me for Dylan staring at me.  I can't force him to not stare at me.

Tyler smiled at me.  "Wow, I can't believe we're graduating..."  He said to me.

"Same... I feel old but I can't wait for college."

"Ha me too."  Then I felt it.  His gaze.  I looked up at Dylan was standing right in front of me.

"Congratulations you guys!"  Dylan said with a fake smile.

"You too."  Tyler and I said at the same time. I looked over at Cody who was staring at me.  Once he saw that I was staring at him he rolled his eyes and I sighed.

"What was that?"  Dylan asked.

"Cody.  He gets mad because you're staring at me.  I can't prevent that!"  Dylan just nodded.

"I'll see you guys after for pictures, yeah?"  Dylan asked as we just nodded.  He flashed one more smile then left.  After about half an hour everyone got into height order.  The music started to play as we walked out.  We walk around the track then in the middle of the football feild, then to our seats.  Dylan is sitting behind me with Tyler next to me and Cody on the other side of the row.  Mine and Tyler's row stands up now.  I turned around and Dylan smiled at Tyler and I before we started walking.

"Stephanie Oakley."  The principal announced my name as Sprayberry and Brayden were screaming,

"STEPHANIE!"  They're so weird... I don't question it.  My row sat back down as Dylan's stood up.  Then I realized something.

"Oh my god.  Tyler... no one's gonna cheer for Dylan... His mom left him..."

"Oh yeah I forgot about that.... text Sprayberry and I'll text my mom."  I quickly got out my phone and texted him.  He looked up and nodded then told my mom and Brayden. I saw Dylan sigh before his name was called.

"Dylan O'Brien."  My family started screaming so did Tyler's.  He had the biggest smile on his face.  When he got back to his seat he smiled at Tyler and I.

"Thanks guys. You're the best."  I just nodded at him.  Soon enough the graduation ended and we all got up to find our families and take pictures.  I took one with my family... then funny ones with Brayden and Sprayberry.  Tyler and I held our diplomas to the side and made a weird face.  Cody and I just smiled but then he walked away.  I just don't get it.  I heard Dylan sigh.  "He shouldn't treat you like that."  Dylan said to me as I just shrugged.  Mom wanted a picture of Dylan and I so he picked me up bridal style and kissed my cheek as I smiled.  It was cute.  Soon enough we left and I took a shower and got into a pair of sweatpants and an old shirt.  I decided to call Cody to see what was up with him.  [C-Cody S-Steph]

C- Hello? *He said harshly*

S- Wow hey... 

C- What do you want Stephanie?  *He asked rudely*

S- Uhh well me, your GIRLFRIEND, just wanted to see what was wrong on how our picture was so awkward and you rolling your eyes at me and you glaring at me...

C- I don't want you talking to Dylan.

S- Last time I checked you don't tell me who I can and can't talk to.

C- Do you want to stay together or not?

S- Yeah I do... but right now is kinda hard for Dyl... his mom left him

C- Yeah I couldn't give two shits... cya Stephanie.

S- Bye.

What a bitch.  Ugh.  I guess I'm gonna avoid Dylan for the summer...

**

a/n

Hello everyone!  Yes this is th last chapter in this book...  I'm posting the author's note right after I post this one... My brother is the best... He keeps putting in fake werewolf teeth and saying, "I'm Scott McCall and I'm the alpha." Then he keeps calling our dogs his betas then he said he's gonna turn me so my response was, "Will I be able to meet Dylan O'Brien?"😂😂😂

-Kelly