Chapter 4

Throughout this whole week... It's been the same. Dylan following me, looking at me, and he keeps telling me that we're friends and I keep saying no. He's still trying to figure out my life story but I refuse to tell him. I don't trust him enough. My friends don't even know what happened to me. They think my life is perfect when it's not. It's kind of the opposite. Sure I love my parents... But... Never mind. I get too upset when I talk about this stuff. I don't think Dylan knows that I don't trust him. As of right now it's 3:30 and I'm doing homework. I'm home alone because I have no idea where my parents went. There's a knock on the door causing me to stop what I'm doing. I got up and answered it. I didn't even tell Dylan to come in but he just shoved me and walked past me. "Sure come in." I say sarcastically.

"Is there a problem between us that you don't consider us to be friends?" He asks nervously.

"Uh no I just don't trust you."

"But you trust your so called friends that you didn't even tell your life story to?"

"Well... Uhh..."

"Exactly. But Steph. I already told you. I care for you. I don't get why you don't trust me. I'm broken too. You don't know why but I am. I know you are too. I can see it in your eyes. I can see that you're broken. Something inside of you that kills you that you won't talk to anyone about."

"I just don't get how you can tell... Just by my eyes... Dyl it doesn't make sense."

"Dyl?" He questioned.

"You call me Steph and I call you Dyl."

"Does that mean we're friends?" He asks.

"Yeah... It does Dyl... It does."

He smiles and says, "Hey Steph wanna hang out tonight?"

"Sure... Where to?"

"Well I havta get ready but I'm not telling."

"Why do you havta get ready?"

"Because it's our first date... I havta look nice! Steph I can't just wear a leather jacket all the time!" I blushed. A date. Okay. That's not weird. At all. Note the sarcasm. I never thought Dyl liked me. That thought is kinda weird. I don't even think of myself as pretty let alone other people. So I decided to get ready. I decided on a long sleeved white crop top with a navy blue skirt that has white birds on it. After about an hour Dyl came to my door. He was wearing dark jeans and a nice button down. He looks pretty harmless without his leather jacket. Should I be excited or nervous?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n
Hi everyone! Next chapter will be the date I promise! Thanks for reading! And my fan account hit 400 followers!!!!!! 💕
-Kelly