Chapter 5

So Dylan called hanging out a date. Not sure how I feel about this. I only started to talk to him like a week ago. But anyways, as of right now, Dylan is driving me somewhere. I have no idea where... He refuses to tell me. It's killing me. "Dyl just tell me where we're going!"

"Nope. Sorry Steph."

I groaned. We finally arrived at some park. I looked closer and saw a picnic all set up. He opened the door for me which I thanked him quietly and blushed at the same time. We walked to the blanket and sat down. "Okay so I ordered pizza. It should come soon."

"Okay that's fine... But I have a question... Why are you so interested in me?"

"Well Steph, you stand out to me. I think you're beautiful and amazing. You think that I never noticed you before but you've always stood out to me. Once I looked directly into your eyes, I knew that you and I had something in common. And that is we're both broken. I don't know what happened to you but I'm gonna figure out. You don't trust me and I get that. But once you do, I'll be here to talk. You can honestly trust me. Take your time."

"Thanks... I just... I don't know. I've always been scared of you."

"And I've always liked you a lot."

"But why? I'm legit a nobody that nobody cares about. My family doesn't care about me, no one at school cares about me, not even sure if my friends care abo-"

"Hey." He said interrupting me. "I care about you." He started to lean in but I didn't. Thank god because before our lips were about to touch the pizza delivery man came with our pizza. We were quiet. "I don't think you like me that way..." Dylan said sadly.

"Well, Dyl... You're attractive and you're a good guy it's just I only really started talking to you and this is the first date... So I don't wanna rush into anything." I said nervously.

"Don't worry about it Steph."

"So you can basically get any girl in the school and you chose me?"

"Yeah well... You're yourself. All the time. You don't normally wear makeup your beauty is natural. Unlike other girls, you don't need makeup to hide your flaws and I like that. You're my dream girl. I was waiting to get a girlfriend because I was waiting for someone like you." He said and I blushed. When Dylan speaks it just kills me inside. What he says just makes me like him more. We finished eating and he eventually took me home.

"Sorry if I made anything awkward between us." Dyl said.

"Don't worry about it. I just felt a little uncomfortable."

"Oh okay see ya tomorrow?"

"Yeah." I responded and walked inside. After my parents yelled at me for not telling them where I'm going, I walked up the stairs and plopped down on my bed and began to think. Why do I even call these people my parents because technically they're not... I don't wanna explain more... But before I fell asleep only one thing was on my mind and that was Dylan.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n
Hey guys! So this is chapter 5... I keep on getting the feels when I think of Dylan in a leather jacket even though in this chapter he was wearing a button down... I'm confusing... Thanks for reading! 💕
-Kelly