Chapter 29

I woke up with mascara running down my face... I had cried myself to sleep. I rolled out of bed, got in the bathroom, and took a shower. I did my makeup, brushed my teeth, and threw on some leggings and a baggy sweater. I also just put my hair in a tight bun. I skipped breakfast and started to walk to school. I walked past Dyl's house and sighed. All relationships come to an end... Wait are we even broken up? I just kept walking when I heard. "Steph! Steph! Wait up!" Dylan.

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk for a minute?" He questioned.

"We're gonna be late for school." I stated and started to walk again but he grabbed my wrist.

"Steph." Dyl said softly. "I never meant for you to think that I don't care for you. I really like you Steph. I love you as a matter of fact. Can we put this behind us?"

"It's just that's one of our first major fights... Can I just have time to think please? I tried to do that yesterday but I couldn't because you guys kept calling me." I said and he nodded. We walked to school in silence. Once we got inside of the school I sped walked through the hallway. I got my books and turned around to collide with Dylan's chest. "Uhh sorry."

"Don't avoid me though, please."

"I-I wasn't." I stuttered.

"You were rushing to homeroom yeah you were." I looked down at my feet and he pulled me into a hug. I instantly hugged back and we separated after a minute. He was gonna lean in for a kiss I just know it. So I walked around him and into homeroom. Once I walked in Tyler looked at me but I gave him a dirty look and sat down. Dyl came in a few minutes later and sat down. The bell rang signaling that homeroom is over and it's time for our first class. I walked in and sat in my seat and Dylan sat behind me. "Steph?" Dyl whispered. I turned around.

"Yeah?" I said and he leaned in quickly and pecked my lips. I smiled. I turned back around and I felt him pull my arm and grab my hand to intertwine our fingers. I felt my cheeks heating up but I also felt people staring so I let go. I heard him sigh but I ignored him.

Finally, the end of the day came and I got my things and left. I didn't wait for anyone. I heard footsteps behind me. "Steph, can we please talk?"

"Sure." I said and stopped.

"I don't like you being mad at me. I want to make it up to you. I'm taking you out tonight. Be ready at like 6:30. See you then and dress nice." Dyl said and walked to his house. I got to my house, went into my room, and stood in front of my closet. What should I wear?
••
A/n
I'll be ending this soon... Maybe at like chapter 40... Then after this I'll be writing a Jack Johnson fanfic... Well the third book in the series. So read the first two in you're interested 😊 Enjoy!
-Kelly