Chapter 31

A new day today. If you're wondering, I haven't spoken to Tyler and he hasn't been speaking to me. He can't just tell me that he likes me when I have a boyfriend, that's not how it works... I don't even like Tyler that way and I never will he was like my best guy friend but I'm not even sure if we're still friends. Tyler seemed like the type of friends were I can go to with all of my problems. Not anymore. So Dyl and I walked to school and separated once we got to our lockers. I walked into homeroom and once Tyler walked in he said, "Stephanie, can we please talk after school?" I looked up and nodded. "Okay good. Thanks." He said then left. I sighed heavily.

Throughout the day I just kept thinking about how Tyler wants to talk. What should I say to him? I tried planning this but I can't plan anything if I have no idea what he has to say. I stopped thinking about it and paid attention to the lesson. I told Dyl about it and he said, "Tell me everything he says." He gets so nervous and I find it funny. Soon enough the bell rang and Tyler came to my locker. Dyl had to stay after school today because he got detention at lunch for cursing at the lunch lady. Tyler and I started to walk in silence. We got to his house and he invited me inside since no one was home in his house.

"Okay. So I wanted to start with sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you. I wasn't thinking I'm sorry. Those feelings I don't know... I guess I wanted a relationship like yours and Dylan's so I thought getting you would help... But it didn't. I'm an idiot I know... Those feelings for you were fake and I just want to go back to being best friends."

"Okay... I forgive you... I'm glad because that would've been awkward. If like you're my best friend and you like me but I have a boyfriend that hates your guts."

"If that happened... I would've been dead... Tell Dylan not to kill me..." Tyler said laughing.

"Don't worry." I said. "I havta go... I have a test tomorrow and a bunch of homework... Cya tomorrow!"

"Bye Stephanie!" Was the last thing Tyler said before I left. I walked inside of my house, went to my room. It's 4:30 Dylan should be out of detention. So I called him... [D-Dyl S-Steph]

D- Hey Steph!
S- Hey... So wanna know what happened?
D- Hell yeah that's the only reason on why I answered.
S- Haha very funny. Anyways he basically apologized and said that he wanted a relationship like ours... Then he wanted to be best friends again.
D- Oh so it's not interesting at all... This call was a waste of my time.
S- Wow. Every girl wants to hear that... You're an amazing boyfriend Dyl did I ever tell you that?
D- Nope. Now it's a great thing to hear...
S- I gotta go Dyl... I have homework and stuff
D- I love you bye
S- Love you too bye

Then I hung up. I did my homework and studied for the test... I finished up around 9:00 and was about to fall asleep on my desk when Dyl said, "Steph?"

"Uggh!" I said.

"Great to see you too." Dyl said as he came behind me and hugged my waist then kissed my shoulder.

"I'm tired Dyl." I said. He picked me up bridal style and put me on my bed. I muttered, "Thanks."

"No problem." He said and laid down next to me.

"Dyl if my mom walks in, I won't ever see you again." I said. He didn't seem to care because he started to kiss my neck then he went to my jawline. "Dyl stop! Just go home I wanna sleep." I whined.

"Uggh fine! Bye Steph." Dyl said and bent down to place a kiss on my lips. We parted but I pulled him back and our lips moved in sync. This time when we parted I didn't pull him back. "I love you Steph."

"Love you too Dyl... Bye!" I said and he placed another quick kiss and left. I was still wearing my clothes so I changed really quick. I didn't realize my door was still open when I took off my shirt because Dylan was still standing there. "Oh shit, DYLAN O'BRIEN!" I yelled and quickly put on my shirt.

"I was just gonna say that I won't be walking with you to school tomorrow because I have a dentists appointment. Damn I'm glad I stayed." He said and I rolled my eyes. I just looked at him with an annoyed expression waiting for him to leave. "Bye." He mumbled. I'm pissed off. Ugh. Whatever. I closed my door then changed quickly, hopped into bed, and I drifted off to sleep.
••
A/n
Hiiiiiii!!!! She pulled the full name, DAMN. Lol soooo I was thinking on doing something but idk... I have an idea but idk if you guys will like it or not... I'll think about it. AND TY FOR 800 READSSSSSSS 😁
-Kelly