Chapter 25

I did something I never thought I would do... I stopped crying, got up, and walked down the hallway. I passed Brayden's old bedroom and walked straight into the bathroom. I was searching through the doors until I found what I was looking for. Razors. I held it in front of my face and closed my eyes and looked to the side. I took a deep breath and stared back at the razors. I slowly put it on my arm and cut. To take away my pain and my worries. I made cuts on both arms which caused blood to drip down. I heard the door open and close. My mom is home. Great. But wait... My mom shouldn't be home for another 2 hours. I tried to move but winced because I was in so much pain. There was a knock at the door. "Steph?" Oh no. Dylan. No he can't see me like this. He just can't. I didn't answer I didn't know how. "Steph? Are you in there?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why are you here?"

"I wanted to... Know what? Come out Steph." He demanded.

"I uh I can't." I said quietly.

"Why? Steph open the door." He said and I tried to move but couldn't. "Steph?"

"Dyl I can't move." I said.

"Why can't you move? Steph. You're making me nervous."

"Just get the key." I said. I can't have him see me like this... But he won't leave. I heard the door start to unlock. Once the door swung open Dylan looked at me in shock. He saw a girl with blood pouring out of her arms. Correction. He saw his girlfriend with blood pouring out of her arms and he was part of the cause. Tears swelled in his eyes. He rushed to my side.

"Why? Why Steph?"

"To take away the pain." I simply stated. He hugged me not caring if he got blood on his shirt. I winced as he hugged me tighter. He let go and helped me stand up. He guided me towards the sink, grabbed a wash cloth, wet it, and began to wipe the blood off of my arms.

"Steph, if you ever felt that way you could've came to me. Was I apart of this? I told you that you were ungrateful at a time like this. Was I apart of that pain?" He asked and I slowly nodded and closed my eyes tightly as tears threatened to fall out. "Steph. Look at me." Dyl demanded and I shook my head. "Please." He pleaded and I slowly opened them but only to be blurred by the tears falling out. Dyl wiped away my tears with his thumbs and said, "I never meant what I said. You're not ungrateful for anything.  I'm just upset because I don't spend that much time with you." At this point tears were spilling down my cheeks. Dylan and I never really said our 'I love you's' properly. I mean we mentioned it but never said it to each other. "Steph... I-I... I love you. I hate seeing you in pain." Dyl stuttered and I stood there in shock. I snapped back into reality and said,

"I love you too." He smiled in response and dried my arms. Dyl leaned in and kissed me. We parted and he picked up my right arm and gently kissed my cuts. When he finished he looked at me and kissed my forehead. I smiled and I dragged him downstairs into our living room. I sat on the couch and he sat next to me as his arm automatically went around me. I leaned into him and he kissed the top of my head. And we just sat there. In each others arms. Watching tv until he left to go home.
••
A/n
Hi! This chapter is really really really sad! But it's sooo adorable 😊 I love Dylan so frickin much! 😍 Anyways, THANK YOU FOR 550 READS IM SO HAPPY! 😁
-Kelly