chapter 11- drama tends to follow us rich people.

Celeste squealed in delight as I told her the whole story, I even told her about Malcolm.

"Wow , I am impressed. You've hot two hotties wrapped around your finger" Harley stated.

I blushed. "Were just friends. Besides, they're not wrapped around my finger."

Harley snorted and rolled her eyes. "Puh-lease. Its obvious Malcolm's crazy about you, and your childhood friend is definitely dazzled. Believe me, I saw the way he looked at you."

Celeste was giddy, jumping up and down and saying "you're so lucky! Malcolm Wright! Oh my gosh! The things I would do to that boy! "

I clamped my hand over Celeste's mouth and gave her my best glare.

"Stop talking"

She peeled my hand off and kept on babbling. I sighed. There was no arguing with Celeste.

"We need to help you get ready for tonight. " Celeste stated matter-of-factly.

I nodded.

"Then tomorrow we'll start with the transformation" Celeste continued talking oblivious to my silence.

Harley laughed at our friend's enthusiasm. Then linked arms with me as she proceeded to drag me to the bathroom for my make-up session.

*

*

*

"It's a win-win situation" Celeste stated proudly. We get to prepare you for your date and at the same time, you get to learn the basics of beauty care.

"I think learning the basics of beauty care is the least of my problems " I said while putting my phone in my purse.

Celeste scoffed. "If you weren't my best friend I would've grabbed you by the ends of your hair and dragged you around the house."

"I thought I was your best friend" Harley said poking her head into the bathroom.

Celeste rolled her eyes in a playful manner.

"So, " she said. "The foundation looks natural, the blush is even, her eyebrows give her a sense of calmness, the color I chose for her nails matches her dress and-"

"We don't speak gossip girl" Harley said interrupting.

Harley knew how to apply makeup. She just couldn't speak the language.

Celeste laughed. "Alright, alright, her cheeks are pink, her nails are great , and her eyebrows are fantastic."

Harley blinked. "Well why didn't you say so in the first place?"

"I didn't go to beauty school for nothing" Celeste replied.

Celeste stared at my face intently. "Y'know what? I think phase one of the transformation stage is over. She looks gorgeous."

I grimaced. "If that's phase one, I can't imagine what phase two will be. " I kept staring at my reflection. What in the world happened to me? My eyelashes were twice as long and they tickled me when I blinked.

Celeste picked up something that looked hideous.

"No" I said. Giving her my most serious glare.

"Yes yes yes!" She said in a sing song voice as she held up the 5 inch high heels.

"Don't worry, you can wear your flats tonight. We'll start phase two tomorrow" she said as she helped me get my dress on.

Thank God