EPILOGUE

FIVE MONTHS LATER

Hazel's POV

I was currently at home, we were all getting ready for movie night.

It was going to be the first movie together night in a long long time.

I mean sure, we had movie nights by ourselves, me, Harley, Danny , and Celeste. But it just didn't feel right without Sophia.

Sophia had just gotten back from Paris after being away for so long.

She and her boyfriend have never lost skin contact all the while they've been here.

I'll have to admit, they were so cute together.

Celeste was the only single person in the room. She was sitting on one of my favorite chairs, right in front of the TV. If you ask me, it was the best seat in the room.

Technically this was my house so I should have the best seat but nooo , apparently Celeste gets it because it's a single person chair and she's the only single person here. It was completely unfair.

Why wasn't I single?

I felt Danny shift beside me on the couch.

He was fiddling with his phone, probably playing a game or hanging out on Facebook. He looked so handsome with his messed up hair and black and white T-shirt.

And this is why you're not single.

"Where is Harley?" I demanded.

She was never ever late on movie night.

Even when she started dating.

"I have no idea. She's not responding to any of my messages."

Celeste said with frustration.

"So what's the movie for tonight?" Sophia asked.

Michael's arm was around her and they looked pretty comfy over there on the loveseat.

"Guardians of the galaxy." I replied.

"But we've already seen that movie." Sophia protested.

"Well yeah but it's a really good movie that deserves to be watched again." I replied.

"It's already 8:30" Celeste stated in a bored tone.

"I'm calling her." I said.

I was about to stand up when the door burst open.

There stood Harley, a big goofy grin on her face.

It was so unnatural. So un-harley like. It scared the shit out of me.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

Celeste demanded.

Harley shut the door behind her and walked into the living room. The grin never leaving her face.

"You'll never guess what happened."

She said excitedly.

"What?" Sophia said.

We were all curious and unnerved. We weren't used to seeing her like this.

Harley lifted her left hand for all of us to see, on her ring finger , there was something very sparkly on it.

Oh my gosh.

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!"