chapter 25- the cat is out of the bag

Robin's Pov

Hazel's been so distant from me lately. I have to figure out what's going on. I have to make sure things are okay between us.

I need her. I absolutely need her. I'll be dead in less than a month if I don't get her money.

I knocked on her door for the second time.

Dammit what is taking her so long? Open the door woman!

I ran my fingers through my hair. A couple girls passed by and I winked at them. They giggled and waved shyly.

I swear if she doesn't open the door in the next minute I'll -

"What are you doing here?"

The words were icy and cold. Like I had done something wrong. I looked up and saw .... What's her name. The fashion chick.

The really hot really scary fashion chick. I'm pretty sure she was a close friend of Hazel's.

It took a moment for me to realize that all that anger that was radiating from her was directed at me.

" I'm here to see Hazel." I told her confidently while sticking my hands in my pockets.

I wasn't going to let this crazy girl know I was scared of her. Chicks were weird like that. Once they knew they had some type of effect on you they think they can rule the entire frickin universe.

"Obviously. It's her house."

Fashionista told me with heavy sarcasm.

Aahhh, and after all she's human.

"Yes. I need to see her."

Fashionista looked at me with so much disgust, like I was a bug that needed to be squashed. Or like I was a dirty trash bin that needed to be taken out.

"She's not here."

She said , sticking her nose up like the snob she is.

Suddenly I started hearing pathetic little wails coming from upstairs. They were barely recognizable , but I knew Hazel's voice.

"Wrong." I said with a smirk.

She scoffed but made no move to open the door wide enough for me to get in.

"She doesn't want to see you, you manwhore!"

Why this bitch just crossed the line.

I leaned forward placing my hand on the doorframe and using it to support my weight.

" I'm gonna ask you once. Let. Me. In. "

She laughed without humor.

"Or what?"

I leaned forward until our lips were almost touching. My breath fanned her face and my hand started wandering in places it shouldn't.

"Or I'll do this" my hands started caressing her thighs and my lips leaned forward.

Fashionista leaned forward until our lips were so close I could practically feel them on mine.