Chapter 19- i never knew you had such interesting fashion tastes.

Robin's POV

I arrived at Sophia's house 15 minutes early. I needed to act desperately in love with her so she wouldn't get suspicious of what I was doing.

I ran my fingers through my hair and knocked thrice. A smiling Hazel opened the door and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I gripped her waist tightly when all I really wanted to do was shove her off that staircase.

I didn't hate the girl, no. But I didn't really like her either. Sure, she was hot. Really hot, but what good did that do me? She was a good for nothing virgin that refused to sleep with me.

She couldn't blame me for cheating on her. Not that Sophia was any better. Sophia was too damn innocent for her own good.

It was a good thing though, that I had studied acting in college. So pretending to be in love with Hazel was easy.

After all, she was clueless.

"I missed you" I whispered in her hair. She giggled.

She led me inside her fabulous house and showed me the living room, the master bedroom, the kitchen, the indoor pool, the jacuzzi, the 3 guest rooms, and the 3 car garage.

Damn rich people.

Then she led me to her room, which was the master bedroom, and she ordered me to close my eyes. I felt her give me something. Was it a bag?

"Open your eyes!" She said excitedly.

I opened them... And did not like what I saw. It was a see-through bag with pink bell bottom pants and a red T-shirt that said 'flower power'.

I held the bag up and stared at it in astonishment. Then I was blinded by a sudden flash.

I looked up to see a grinning Hazel with a camera in her hands.

"Sorry! I just couldn't resist. Do you like it?"

So this ridiculous outfit in a see through bag was for me ?

"Yeah... Um.. Where'd you get the idea that pink is the new red?"

What I really wanted to say was
What possessed you to do this?

"Pink is not red. I just thought that since were restoring peace in our relationship, we should define it wit the 'flower power' outfit that the hippies wore back when they believed in peace."

That made sense....NOT
What is she babbling about?

"Oh, that's so sweet of you." I mumbled.

"Thanks" she said proudly.

I glanced at my watch.

"Well, look at the time, I gotta go. Bye!" I gave her a quick kiss before heading out.

I needed to trash this embarrassing outfit. On the way out, a guy in a black hoodie approached me and patted my back , asking me if I knew anything about a festival or carnival or whatever. I shook my head no and took off.

Since I walked here, I needed to walk back. Which meant that my embarrassing outfit was visible.

I passed by dome vendors and small shops but I didn't stop. I was a man on a mission. I actually thought I had a good chance of escaping into my hotel when a familiar voice made me stop in my tracks.