Chapter 28 - battered and bruised

Robin's POV

I woke up the next day with a throbbing headache. Yesterday had been one of the worst days of my life.

It was absolutely humiliating. I knew I had to step up my game. I didn't have that much time left. I needed the money.

I've been trying to save some money in order to minimize the amount of cash I'd withdraw from the bank. Especially since it wasn't  my bank account.

After getting my lazy ass out of bed I sat down in my office chair and opened up my laptop. This hotel room was pretty homey. I especially liked the fact that I didn't have to pay for anything. Apparently Hazel had it all under control.

I didn't mind at all. Hazel had  enough money to spare she could probably use hundred dollar bills for toilet paper if she wanted to. And then she could also pay for the hospital bill when she gets some sort of skin disease on her ass.

I opened up Google and typed in "news". While scrolling down I was looking for Hazel's name when something caught my attention.

Former mental hospital patient Robin Sanders gets attacked by killer police dog.

My breathing slowed down.

How did this get on the internet?

I clicked the website and began reading.

Robin Sanders, charity case of  Hazel Armada , was seen yesterday being attacked by a killer police dog. Reasons as to why this happened are still unknown. Witnesses say that Robin provoked the dog. He has been known to have unstable behavior and the people love and admire Ms Armada for taking care of this poor defected human being.

By this point I could've sworn steam was coming out of my ears.

Charity case? Defective human being?

Although Robin Sanders is not sought after by local officials, it is suggested to steer clear in case of any more unstable behavior. Ms Armada has proposed a solution. However it is not yet open to the public. A video of yesterday's mishap is shown below.

I clicked the video. Everything was there. The fight. The accusations. The dog. The pool fiasco. And after watching that video and another video which displayed me making an absolute fool of myself only one thought was running through my mind.